Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full on his lips of course:mf_rosetinted:

Haha no, I just, you know, gave my cheek and he understood and I kissed him on his right cheek and then he was really surprised, and I was really surprised about what I had just done and then he said "ok a second one" and we kissed on the other cheek:biggrin2:

Crazy fangurly Emilie:teehee:

aww!

Thats adorable! :wub2: I'm sure he was surprised, but very happy!

Better than me! I just stood in front of him ..' :shocked: ' .... :teehee:

Omg Emilie and Mana's reports I loved reading your reviews girls I'm crying of happiness :teehee:

Emilie your signature is so sweet :biggrin2:

Gald you enjoyed reading it! ^^ I'm very emotional too ^^

My signature? I think that without this pic, I would think all of that was only a dream! :D

Thats adorable! :wub2: I'm sure he was surprised, but very happy!

Better than me! I just stood in front of him ..' :shocked: ' ....

Yeah, he was surprised! And me too! I thought I might not be able to speak to him, but he was so natural and normal and sweet and genuine :original:

I've just arrived at uni and here I am again:aah:

Off-topic, but do you know that Roger Federer won Roland Garros?? I'm really happy for him! And he cried. Like I did. Not quite for the same thing but anyway haha.

I don't think I have post-gig depression. I'm just so happy. And I now have exams to think about haha XP

Gald you enjoyed reading it! ^^ I'm very emotional too ^^

My signature? I think that without this pic, I would think all of that was only a dream! :D

I remember when we walked back to the hotel, and you said "I can't believe I just kissed him" :wub2: You signature picture is so sweet, love it!!

I try to upload my videos, but youtube keeps saying "an error" I don't know why. But here is the first one:

I remember when we walked back to the hotel, and you said "I can't believe I just kissed him" :wub2: You signature picture is so sweet, love it!!

I try to upload my videos, but youtube keeps saying "an error" I don't know why. But here is the first one:

Haha yeah, I still can't believe I did it lol.

Thanks for the video!:wub2:

Oh and I forgot to mention something in my report!!

I was happy to see Cherisse as well, I'm sure she's a really nice girl. And she's really good at the drums too!!!! :D

I forgot one thing. Since I wasn't queueing to talk to the Mastah, :naughty:, I happened to talk to some mums and sisters who were there with the younger fans. They were not fans themselves actually, but they said that they had really enjoyed the gig. They were convinced they hadn't wasted their money. :punk:

I forgot one thing. Since I wasn't queueing to talk to the Mastah, :naughty:, I happened to talk to some mums and sisters who were there with the younger fans. They were not fans themselves actually, but they said that they had really enjoyed the gig. They were convinced they hadn't wasted their money. :punk:

Cool!!!! Maybe some new MFCers? :naughty:

Aww, you escaped. :sneaky2:

Hope to meet you soon at another gig. Then we can queue together to talk to the Mastah :king: - or join Kata queueing to not talk to him. :roftl:

Either way it will be fun!

Wow, these gigs are just getting better and better! Thank you all for your pics and videos. I do hope Mika keeps Over My Shoulder in the setlist when he embarks on his next tour...

(I'll even sing it with him, if that's what it takes!)

Aww, you escaped. :sneaky2:

Hope to meet you soon at another gig. Then we can queue together to talk to the Mastah :king: - or join Kata queueing to not talk to him. :roftl:

Either way it will be fun!

robertina was too tired to chase me :naughty:

Of course, I hope to meet you soon, too. :wub2:

And I suggest joining Kata, the Hungarian fan :original:, since the Mastah doesn't give a damn about talking to me :lol3:

robertina was too tired to chase me :naughty:

Of course, I hope to meet you soon, too. :wub2:

And I suggest joining Kata, the Hungarian fan :original:, since the Mastah doesn't give a damn about talking to me :lol3:

You know, I really think this is not the case. :no:

Kata, the Hungarian fan :lmfao:...

Girrrrrrrls, I've loved reading each report of this thread, I'm not fluent in English so I'm not able to write very much, but I loved to know the experience of each of you in this gig, especially for being the first gig of Nezza, Mari, Emerald :biggrin2: I'm really happy for you, and the pic of Mika with Emerald is so beautiful :tears: i love it :huglove:

I hope to have a first Mika Gig one day :boxed:

Girrrrrrrls, I've loved reading each report of this thread, I'm not fluent in English so I'm not able to write very much, but I loved to know the experience of each of you in this gig, especially for being the first gig of Nezza, Mari, Emerald :biggrin2: I'm really happy for you, and the pic of Mika with Emerald is so beautiful :tears: i love it :huglove:

thank you Lucy its very sweet of you! :huglove:

I really hope you'll have the opportunity to see him live during next tour and will enjoy it as much as I did! :wub2:

Edited by mari62

Thanks Love :D I was desperate to see him and my dream came true. Your time will come, I'm sure, if it's really what you want! :huglove:

yes, it's what I want :wub2:

did I say already that I LOVED your pic with him? :naughty:

girl, you kissed Mika :swoon:

In fact, it felt natural. Wonderful but natural! I wasn't like "omg I won't wash my face any more" you know? And I hope like that he understood it was my way to say "thank you". I like kissing and hugging people. Why not Mika?:roftl:

In fact, it felt natural. Wonderful but natural! I wasn't like "omg I won't wash my face any more" you know? And I hope like that he understood it was my way to say "thank you". I like kissing and hugging people. Why not Mika?:roftl:

of course :wink2: I love kisses and hugs too, every Brazilian loves that :teehee::naughty:

emerald, I SERIOUSLY felt very happy for ya, cause you looked genuinely extatic and that was just your moment. there was nothing sappy or excessive. everyone has different reactions to joy and yours was pure happyness :wub2:

yes, the queueing last part was really a scandal: all the ones coming to shout to us in the beginning to run back, so we could be in line one by one and they could see mika, once they had their turn, all came to the back and started mobbing. :sneaky2:

it was very bad. again, we had a few words with mika and I didn't want an autograph anyway, but I'd have loved to say him something I did care about and could not cause of them. I couldn't even say bye to john. that spoilt a little the eve, that otherwise had been the perfect conclusion of a very great day. :boxed:

I saw that some of you posted amazing videos!Thanks for sharing!

I've made some too, but not full songs because my bigger memory card decided to die and I had only another one of 2 GB:sneaky2:

Anyway, here you can see the nicest part of the videos I've made.

Hope you'll like them!!!

Grace Kelly

Happy Ending

Stuck In The Middle

Toy Boy

Toy Boy end

Here're are the pictures, in case someone missed them in one of my previous post!

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/Sarinachan/Mika%20at%20Teatro%20Parenti/

:wub2: