MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 11, 2009 - Gig reports, photos & videos

Niki27

Must have it in an email but can't seem to be able to attach files to my posts here. If you pm me your email address I should be able to send it to you and then you have my blessing to post it for everybody to see...

OKAY! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah a last one!

Mika's dad was so PROUD of his son' date=' you could see his face totally radiant, it was a pleasure to see that!

A special thanks to Sariflor who kindly managed to get the two limited edition posters I had to get for Rose and Blue Sky,[b'] I could not find the merchandising [/b]and when I was told where it was, I was already out of the venue... And the security guy would not let me back in... SO THANKS SARI !!!!!

I have to buy 4 badges for a friend tonight, anybody going there yesterday see them at the merchansiding stall ?

This is the fabulous and famous painting that Mika received from marie-andrée de rougemont - given by her mother:

Marie-ThrseRougemontpainting.jpg

:wub2:

Edited by Suzy

This is the fabulous and famous painting that Mika received from marie-andrée de rougemont - given by her mother:

Marie-ThrseRougemontpainting.jpg

:wub2:

Thanks, Suze, you're a genius. I gave it to Mica on behalf of my mother. I hope he liked it as much as he was obviously touched by her gesture. But then, he has always been so adorable with her, she felt it was a very poor way to thank him for his great kindness.

Thanks, Suze, you're a genius. I gave it to Mica on behalf of my mother. I hope he liked it as much as he was obviously touched by her gesture. But then, he has always been so adorable with her, she felt it was a very poor way to thank him for his great kindness.

Looking at the picture, I can't help thinking that it looked way better standing on a Persian carpet. Not that my mother would have stopped at giving it to him too, but I would definitely have stopped at carrying it, on a train, then the underground !

Thank you Mariposa, Em and Marie-Thérése and everybody else for your interesting and funny reports!:thumb_yello:

i really think mika can wear a lot of clothes that others can't and still look good, but that striped thing he's wearing after the gig just hurts my eyes. :naughty:

:wink2:

Definitely Mica accepting M.-A.'s painting.

The second one is when I told him that refusing presents was a very ungenerous thing to do, that's why he is looking sheepish... and has to accept it.

Antoine, you did promise to erase or hide me !

Haha, this is so funny!:roftl:

I think I can glimpse the fear on your face when he’s hesitant to accept it, I bet you’re thinking of all the trouble it will be to drag the thing all the way back home again!:naughty:

Anyway, it must have been a beautiful present and I think his doubt to accept it may be a result of his upbringing; he is a very polite person as far as I know!:wub2:

Thank you Mariposa, Em and Marie-Thérése and everybody else for your interesting and funny reports!:thumb_yello:

:wink2:

Haha, this is so funny!:roftl:

I think I can glimpse the fear on your face when he’s hesitant to accept it, I bet you’re thinking of all the trouble it will be to drag the thing all the way back home again!:naughty:

Anyway, it must have been a beautiful present and I think his doubt to accept it may be a result of his upbringing; he is a very polite person as far as I know!:wub2:

You're kidding me ! I would have lit a bonfire with it in my eldest son's backyard :devil: ...

I don't think it's the result of upbringing. On the contrary, good upbringing teaches you to accept presents graciously.

I think it's more a psychological thing, he doesn't realise how much he gives us because giving is second nature to him so he does it without realising how incredibly generous he is, and when we want to give something back to him he just can't understand why.

All the fans did lecture him about it then but I think that what made him see he couldn't refuse was when I told him that denying people the pleasure to give was a very ungenerous thing to do ; you could read on his face that he had got the message and accepted it for true.

We are not only the fans of a hugely talented musician but of a very special person too...

maybe he's just sick of receiving gifts and gifts and gifts....:wink2:

morecube

you can upload your videos on youtube or any other storage site and post links here, as everyone else does.:thumb_yello:

Edited by robertina

You're kidding me ! I would have lit a bonfire with it in my eldest son's backyard :devil: ...

I don't think it's the result of upbringing. On the contrary, good upbringing teaches you to accept presents graciously.

I think it's more a psychological thing, he doesn't realise how much he gives us because giving is second nature to him so he does it without realising how incredibly generous he is, and when we want to give something back to him he just can't understand why.

All the fans did lecture him about it then but I think that what made him see he couldn't refuse was when I told him that denying people the pleasure to give was a very ungenerous thing to do ; you could read on his face that he had got the message and accepted it for true.

We are not only the fans of a hugely talented musician but of a very special person too...

I guess you're right!:wink2: