Our very own Aurelien playing piano on stage for Mika at Cirque d'Hiver!!

sariflor

Thanks Christine:mf_lustslow: and thank you all for your messages:wub2:

As for an oringinal song of mine, well they are in store, all will be revealed soon haha:biggrin2:

Hurry up, You know how impatient we AFCers are:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MFCers on stage as Big Girls, as Lollipop Girls, as stage invasion dancers, and now...playing piano!

whatever next??:naughty: this is so exciting!

hey guys!

thanks for allllll the messages!

Last night was truly amazing. I had talked to Mika the night before, and to John and things came together and Mika came on stage for relax and made a sign at me to wait, and then he came to get me.:biggrin2:

PLaying for/with him, is amazing, there is so much energy, so much power in such a setting. I have always loved being on stage but last night just made me realize that that's what I f****** love.

Thanksso much everybody, I hope some better pics and vids will turn up!!

:thumb_yello:

You've got guts.. risk takers always go far... I wish you all the best.. hopefully this will inspire you even more.. reach for the stars!!

Thanks Christine:mf_lustslow: and thank you all for your messages:wub2:

As for an oringinal song of mine, well they are in store, all will be revealed soon haha:biggrin2:

Yes! yes! that would be brilliant... how does it feel like to have fans even before you've started??:wink2:

My favourite part is when Aurélien jumps down off the piano as if to say I don't have time for this dancing nonsense, I've got work to do.

This moment illustrates exactly what I was saying in the NYC thread about making your own "luck". Aurélien and I have had conversations about this and as amazing as this is I am not entirely surprised. He is not only talented but he has clear goals and is prepared to take risks in order to make opportunities for himself and take full advantage of the ones that are offered to him.

I knew this day would come Aurélien and of course it's only the very beginning. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you!!

I totally agree. This is exactly what we were talking about the night before, when he approached Mika with the idea. He could have just stayed at home thinking about it, or jumped on a bus just after dinner (as he did :roftl:) to come and find Mika, and TRY.

That is what it boils down to. Mika could say yes or no, but if he hadn't asked and tried, it would have never happened for sure. When we were chatting about it on the night and he was all anxious wondering if it was the right thing to do, I said 'but you already have the no, and it can only get better', which was Aurelien's attitude all along. If it didn't happen then, it would still plant a seed in Mika's mind about it, so maybe it could happen in the future, so really, it was a win/win situation.

He had the initiative and the guts to do it, and the bravery to sit through the gig enjoying it the following night not knowing what was going to happen.

It's an understatement to say how overjoyed I was when we saw Mika motioning him when Relax started :wub2:. I felt so proud of him!!

I'm so convinced that he has his own stellar future ahead of him that I can't wait for that to start happening.

Thanks for your report, I would love to hear it from Aurelien's point of view too, about his non-conversation...

Well, Aurelien can explain it himself, but basically Mika indicated that he would think about it. I must say that, by the look in Mika's eyes and his facial expression when A spoke to him, I did think that it was very clearly "not a no", and that he seemed open to the idea.

But then again, Aurelien is not just "a fan" here, he has an extensive musical training and knows all Mika's music backwards, so it was hardly a risk IMO.

It was just a really nice, kind, thing for Mika to do.

As for an oringinal song of mine, well they are in store, all will be revealed soon haha

Yeah, you better reveal some proper material soon before we loose fan momentum here, Mr! :aah:

Hurry up, You know how impatient we AFCers are

:roftl: I love the term AFC'er. We've been going on about that since some of us lucky ones got that private Mc Donald's gig in November :naughty:.

You've got guts.. risk takers always go far... I wish you all the best.. hopefully this will inspire you even more.. reach for the stars!!

Yes! yes! that would be brilliant... how does it feel like to have fans even before you've started??

I think that he's clearly heading there!

:roftl: I love the term AFC'er. We've been going on about that since some of us lucky ones got that private Mc Donald's gig in November :naughty:.

That was a truly amazing day... Even if it was six in the morning and we were half asleep and forgetting certain lyrics to certain songs :teehee:

That was a truly amazing day... Even if it was six in the morning and we were half asleep and forgetting certain lyrics to certain songs :teehee:

certain?? :crybaby: I seem to recall that we forgot everything :roftl: but it was so much fun.

I am keeping those videos very safe because they will be worth millions in a few years :biggrin2:

I think what's great is that he created this opportunity for himself and it wasn't all just luck:biggrin2: And as you said Sara, even if he didn't pull Aurelien to stage that would've probably stayed in his mind for the future and he'd end up inviting him one day anyway. And if it never happened to Aurelien, at least he tried for it to happen and did what he could to obtain what he was wishing for!

I'm saying this but I don't really know him... Just hope it's okay:naughty:

Don't you mean night?:wink2:

Amazing it was!:wub2:

I wish I could have been there, but my roommates were tired and well, they had the key and not me. Damn, next Christmas party, just beware because I'm gonna fecking rock with you all:mf_rosetinted:

certain?? :crybaby: I seem to recall that we forgot everything :roftl: but it was so much fun.

I am keeping those videos very safe because they will be worth millions in a few years :biggrin2:

And I still haven't seen them :tears: Missed memories.

Don't you mean night?:wink2:

Amazing it was!:wub2:

Well technically it was day since it was early morning :fisch: Even though it was dark outside still lol

thanks everybody! I'm so glad so many cool videos turned up! Fanny sent me this vid as well:

haha I still can't believe it..! I don't think he wanted me to come on the piano, I think his sign was for me to play louder and take a kind of solo as he tells everyone to play softer before..:roftl::roftl::roftl: anyways..:thumb_yello:

thanks everybody! I'm so glad so many cool videos turned up! Fanny sent me this vid as well:

haha I still can't believe it..! I don't think he wanted me to come on the piano, I think his sign was for me to play louder and take a kind of solo as he tells everyone to play softer before..:roftl::roftl::roftl: anyways..:thumb_yello:

No I think he did. He usually just points up when he wants people to play louder. :wink2:

Haha, even if I was not there, I saw the vids, and I know you did an amazing job and I can't even imagine how proud and happy you must feel now:biggrin2:

No, he totally wanted you to go up on the piano! You can really see it in that video you just posted. :biggrin2:

I know you don't know me well, but I feel like I kind of know you a little bit just through MFC and because Christine & Sara speak so highly of you... just want you to know I'm so happy for you and proud of you!! What an amazing moment. Congratulations!

That really high note you can hear at 1.15... is it Mika?

Maybe a stupid question, he's the one holding the microphone….:naughty:

Anyway… I love it!:wub2:

Way to go Aurelien! Brave and delicious!:wub2:

He didn't push you off, so I guess you shouldn't worry:mf_rosetinted:

Oh , he clearly wanted you on the piano, but I did love how you went back down again and carried on playing, hahahah!!

So hilarious