Our very own Aurelien playing piano on stage for Mika at Cirque d'Hiver!!

sariflor

Bad quality tho, but better than nothing :biggrin2:

Nice :punk:

I don't know why, but I love at the end when Aurelien hugs one of the girls in the audience. I just thought it was sweet :naughty::wub2:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's almost like they have practised that, sounded fine to me (hard to tell on the vid cos it's poor quality but defo better than nothing). very cute though :biggrin2: and soon his whole band will be made of of MFCers who will do it for free lol now THAT would be so funny.

Pardon my moment of stupidity here but how did Mika know where to pick Aurélien out of the audience?

he must have seen where he was sitting. but i'm sure when aurelien comes on line he'll tell us a little more. :wink2:

i know aurelien had twitted him about going on stage with him.

he must have seen where he was sitting. but i'm sure when aurelien comes on line he'll tell us a little more. :wink2:

i know aurelien had twitted him about going on stage with him.

Oh right, that's true.

Ooh I can't wait for Aurélien's report! :boing:

Wasn't that Sariflor???

I don't think so, unless Sara dyed her hair blond recently :naughty:

Just watched the video again. I noticed Mika fell after running around the perimeter to slap the audiences hands. How cute :wub2::naughty:

Ok, now surely, this is one huge amazing thing. God, it makes me happy when people are having such time of their lives. :biggrin2:

Sorry for not knowing Aurelien, I'm still new here, joined when my studies really accelerated and, well, didn't have the time to flick though all the threads and get to know people... :blush-anim-cl:

That's amazing! I'm proud of you Aurelien! :thumb_yello: Wow, that must be like living a dream! :woot_jump: From what I can hear of that poor quality video you played Relax really well. I wish there were a video with better quality. :wub2: Well done! :clap: