MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

He had dropped his tamagotchi. He had to find it. You know. :mf_rosetinted:

I really don't want to be rude, but I swear that, at one point, when he was moving his hips like that, it looked like he was erm....how do I put this...being naughty with the thing that he was lying on top of :roftl:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't want to be rude, but I swear that, at one point, when he was moving his hips like that, it looked like he was erm....how do I put this...being naughty with the thing that he was lying on top of :roftl:

:lmfao:

You don't happen to have a video of that, do you? :angel_not:

Actually, it did look a bit naughty :biggrin2:

:lmao::lmfao:

Mika's a little whore :teehee:

Sara, I love you :roftl: :roftl:

God I wish I'd seen that:roftl:

You don't happen to have a video of that, do you?

Unfortunately, I didn't film all the songs and just did a selection of both nights, and this one was not filmed :blink:. So silly of me :sneaky2:.

Actually, it did look a bit naughty

HA! I knew that someone else would agree!

Sara, I love you :roftl:

:mf_lustslow: I love you too but you did think this as well when he did that, didn't you? :naughty:

:lmfao:

Mika's a little whore

Well, I wouldn't necessarily say whore, but certainly a little naughty :naughty:

Here my videos !

June 11 :

Lady Jane :

Stuck in the middle :

Toy boy :

Love today :

Happy ending :

Rain :

Relax :

Love today rappel :

http://

June 12 :

Lonely alcoholic :

Good gone girl :

Happy ending : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pCkr-88MA8

begining lollipop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2jZdcNaB9g

end lollipop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcR1PnUK7vY (very bad quality always moving but i've decided to post it to see him dancing on the piano :wub2::naughty:)

Beginning toy boy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy7D-wily3c

Sorry the quality is not always very good and it"s often moving. But it's not very easy to take videos and to dance in the same time :biggrin2:

Edited by lyli21

:mf_lustslow: I love you too but you did think this as well when he did that, didn't you? :naughty:

Hehe... :naughty: Who wouldn't? :teehee:

By the way, didn't anyone noticed that Dan was doing the same just a few meters aside? Or were we all to focussed om Mika's "performance"? :roftl:

Foto-FSIHFDMT.jpg

Hehe... :naughty: Who wouldn't? :teehee:

By the way, didn't anyone noticed that Dan was doing the same just a few meters aside? Or were we all to focussed om Mika's "performance"? :roftl:

Foto-FSIHFDMT.jpg

OMG, Dan was naughty too?? :shocked: And I missed it?

Unfortunately, I didn't film all the songs and just did a selection of both nights, and this one was not filmed :blink:. So silly of me :sneaky.

Too bad. :naughty:

Your vids, that I've seen so far, are really good btw! ^^

Here my videos !

June 11 :

Lady Jane :

Stuck in the middle :

Toy boy :

Love today :

Happy ending :

Rain :

Relax :

Love today rappel :

http://

June 12 :

Lonely alcoholic :

Good gone girl :

Happy ending : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pCkr-88MA8

begining lollipop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2jZdcNaB9g

end lollipop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcR1PnUK7vY (very bad quality always moving but i've decided to post it to see him dancing on the piano :wub2::naughty:)

Beginning toy boy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy7D-wily3c

Sorry the quality is not always very good and it"s often moving. But it's not very easy to take videos and to dance in the same time :biggrin2:

That's a lot of vids! Thanx for posting! :thumb_yello:

I'll watch them tomorrow. :biggrin2:

Oh btw, I'm not posting a proper report quite yet, am totally exhausted, but I just wanted to say that last night was unbelievable and that it touched me at many levels.

There would be way too much to explain, but let's just say that Mika and all the people that he surrounds himself with are incredible, and that I utterly love the guy. He's truly amazing.

I'm so honoured and touched to have the opportunity of being a fan of someone who's so special, and to have had the chance of following him from the start. It really feels like he's one in a million and I just feel really proud of him, and lucky to have had the experiences that I've had with him.

He truly appreciates his fans, and it was really touching to hear his humble words to us last night which just made it crystal clear how he's unbelievably unassuming, and how he appreciates us. I still can't get over how nice he is as a person :wub2:. Oh and obviously, incredibly talented as well. That goes without saying :roftl:.

Hehe... :naughty: Who wouldn't?

Foto-FSIHFDMT.jpg

Oooooh, really, how could I miss that??? :aah: I love Dan. He's SO talented, nice, friendly, AND cute :naughty:

Oooooh, really, how could I miss that??? :aah: I love Dan. He's SO talented, nice, friendly, AND cute :naughty:

:shocked: Did YOU made some tags in the Dutch tread? :aah::naughty::roftl:

But you are totally right, Dan is really amazing as well, and fits in perfectly!!! :wub2:

:shocked: Did YOU made some tags in the Dutch tread? :aah::naughty::roftl:

But you are totally right, Dan is really amazing as well, and fits in perfectly!!! :wub2:

:shocked::lmao:

Did YOU made some tags in the Dutch tread? :aah::naughty:

But you are totally right, Dan is really amazing as well, and fits in perfectly!!!

No, it wasn't me, I haven't been in the Dutch thread in ages :roftl:. But after reading the tags, I totally agree with them. I think that Dan is absolutely lovely :wub2:.

And, just out of curiousity, what was that exactly?:das:

Oh btw, I'm not posting a proper report quite yet, am totally exhausted, but I just wanted to say that last night was unbelievable and that it touched me at many levels.

There would be way too much to explain, but let's just say that Mika and all the people that he surrounds himself with are incredible, and that I utterly love the guy. He's truly amazing.

I'm so honoured and touched to have the opportunity of being a fan of someone who's so special, and to have had the chance of following him from the start. It really feels like he's one in a million and I just feel really proud of him, and lucky to have had the experiences that I've had with him.

He truly appreciates his fans, and it was really touching to hear his humble words to us last night which just made it crystal clear how he's unbelievably unassuming, and how he appreciates us. I still can't get over how nice he is as a person :wub2:. Oh and obviously, incredibly talented as well. That goes without saying :roftl:.

awwwh beautifully put!

I agree...obviously I haven't been with him as long as you have, and haven't had as many experiences with him (who has?! :naughty:) but certainly the more I see of him, the more I am impressed with his talent, generosity, sincerity, and appreciation of his fans. What a special person :wub2:

who wouldnt be, its Mika!

i just hope his next album tour will include singapore or anywhere near ;)

ill definitely be there!

Hello neighbour.. well not quite right now. But good to know that there's someone from Singapore on here!:thumb_yello:

Has anyone seen this ?:roftl:

I think it's great that Mika is polite... even when he is clearly annoyed like in this video. I'm not going to argue whether what these ppl did was right or wrong.. in my book you should always be respectful... but it's really up to the individuals... I'd hate to be a celebrity and actually get that all the time. However, I have to admit that I enjoyed watching that video.. and if it wasn't for those stalkers.. I wouldn't have had the chance to see Mika jump on a scooter with Louboutin..

Beautiful pictures, thank you everyone!! Just a few words about last night. Mika was brilliant, again But I think I was a little bit too tired to enjoy the same way I did earlier. Everything was quite chaotic. But he was wonderful, and Aurelien (I hope I spell it right) was adorable!!

I filmed something, here is the first one, Relax.

Great quality video... Aurelian looks like he can do this full time..love how Mika invited Aurelian onto the piano and then Aurelian moved a little and jumped straight back down to play.. :thumb_yello:

no he is not my kid. but considering my age, he is a kid.

and i don't have the need to have the last word in any conversion... oddly enough!

I always refer to Mika as a kid too and i'm only 31.. ::naughty:

Just copying what I posted in the other thread (Aurelien's) for now:

Was he professional or what??? He did SO well, and I was SO proud of him

He had posed the 'plan' to Mika the night before but it wasn't clear if he would go for it or not, until the moment at the start of Relax where Mika clearly beckoned him as if saying 'come' but then put his hand out as if saying 'wait', and then when it was the right time he personally came over to take Au to the piano.

It was therefore unrehearsed, and Mika just totally trusted Aurelien to come up and play the right thing, which IMO just shows how incredibly amazing Mika is. How many artists would take such a risk?

Yes, he knew that Aurelien has just finished a degree in music from the Royal Academy, and that he knows his songs, BUT I never thought that he would just go for it without at the very least asking him to play for him before the show.

We were all stunned and incredibly amazed (and ecstatic) when Mika made it clear that Aurelien would play, as we had sort of secretly feared that, as he had not said anything at that point, it was not going to happen.

Here is my footage from the song, although it hasn't finished processing so the quality is still a bit crappy:

I did zoom a bit too much as well so (as it's low lighting) it's not super, but it's quite ok.

Amazing!!! Unrehearsed and all!! and the fact that Mika has faith in Aurelian's ability blindly is simply brilliant!!

He truly appreciates his fans, and it was really touching to hear his humble words to us last night which just made it crystal clear how he's unbelievably unassuming, and how he appreciates us. I still can't get over how nice he is as a person :wub2:. Oh and obviously, incredibly talented as well. That goes without saying

He is simply wonderful... a real gem. A very special person and we are all blessed to have experienced this journey with him :thumb_yello: