MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't thank enough all the fans who posted videos, although I can't download them at the moment : I am staying at my elder son's and guess what, he doesn't have download helper in his computer !

Kids ! You think you have brought them up properly and look what you get...

To say nothing of my younger, who is still brooding because he hasn't come to terms with not being able to make it to an acoustic tour gig. Still hoping that M will give a couple of summer ones but he shouldn't hold his breath.

As I said previously I filmed over an hour of the gig but don't know if they will be good enough to be worth utubing or dailymotioning as I was using a brand new camera.

Plus I am unable to do that myself and anyway they must be edited to take off the bits I filmed for Id3 and that musn't circulate on the Internet.

When all that has been done by a friend of mine -the guy who made the Beirut Press Conference for us-, but he does have a life, poor baby, I will put them on if they are worth watching.

The meet and greet pics were brilliant too. Mica looked less tired than the night before. Probably because he now knows that he can take it easy for a few weeks before performing again.

M.-Th.

Those confetti were a hazard :shocked: , so slippery they should use it for winter skiing when there isn't enough snow.

Re his fake fall and the rear end view we were then able to enjoy... he may be razor blade thin still for the first time yesterday I could actually see buttocks where there usually is a very flat area :drool::licks_lips: .

So he must be working out but somebody ought to tell him that you are supposed to exercise your whole body at the same time or you end up being a yummy bottomed guy with a concave chest or a bumless man with huge pecs :naughty: .

Nobody has answered my previous question about the piano. Is it really a grand piano :confused: ?

To me a grand piano is a baby grand which is in the mood. If that instrument was in the mood then it could do with a few blue lozenges :floor: !

M.-Th

That's the normal shape of a body that spends hours playing the piano! :fisch:

It wasn't definitely a concert grand. Looks like the one they normally use for chamber music.

I do hope he wasn't hurt...

go to first post suzie, there's a video, not good quality but hey!

sara must be sleeping....:wink2:

Thanks Robertina :flowers2:

Wow!

I like it how after joining Mika dancing on the piano Aurélien went back to keep plaing :thumb_yello:

I love dedicated people

:mf_lustslow:

:biggrin2:

Can't wait for proper sound..

WOW! Thanks for all the reports, pictures and videos! Yesterday seems to have been amazing! :wub2:

And Aurelien must be over the moon now. :biggrin2:

Too bad this tour is over now... And I only got to see Mika and MFC'ers once during it. :crybaby: Oh well, September is going to be here sooner than we think. :teehee:

That's the normal shape of a body that spends hours playing the piano!

It wasn't definitely a concert grand. Looks like the one they normally use for chamber music.

I do hope he wasn't hurt...

You mean, round buttocks, concave chest ? OMG, what does he play the piano with when he is not on stage :shocked::blush-anim-cl::fangurl::swoon: ?

Talking about risqué things the mark on his forehead was definitely a badly concealed love bite. No wonder the guy wants to spend half the year in France, the French are dogs ! I want a love bite on my forehead too, I've never had one :emot-sad: ... not that M's French lover is likely to oblige :roftl: . Will have to ask my partner :wink2: .

M.-Th.

Thanks Robertina :flowers2:

Wow!

I like it how after joining Mika dancing on the piano Aurélien went back to keep plaing :thumb_yello:

I love dedicated people

:mf_lustslow:

:biggrin2:

Can't wait for proper sound..

I noticed that too, so sweet!:wub2:

*oh nice with a little dance, but I’m just here to play the piano*:blush-anim-cl:

go to first post suzie, there's a video, not good quality but hey!

sara must be sleeping....:wink2:

Rise and shine Sariflor:boing: sleeping is way overrated, you can sleep when you come home!

The whole MFC are waiting for you’re (presumably) footage of this historic event, but no pressure of course!:teehee:

The little girl was on both occasions standing to the left ot the rink and she was... you knwo, when you are in a club, letting yourself go and having the time of your life and then your eye is caught by somebody who dances so well that you stop to watch them ? Well, she was that person on June 11th -yesterday she was the same side as me so i didn't have such a good view on her performance-.

What she did on stage was far less stunning than what she did the day before -probably paralysed, poor baby, let's hope she hasn't got a weak heart or she will be the first M gig casualty !- but she still was good.

M.-Th.

Aww that's so sweet:wub2:

I'm glad she got that wonderful opportunity anyway.

I didn't feel embarrassed about bringing the bleeding painting but he sure was about accepting it so I'd rather let water run under the bridge before approaching him again, then he may think of me as the blond, persistent, midget instead of the girl with the stupid painting from her silly mother.

Although a compulsive giver I enjoy receiving as well so I might suggest to him hiring me to receive his presents -you know, kings used to have tasters, why shouldn't :king: Mica have a receiver ?

Aaah I get you now... I'd think the same but would go to him anyway:aah:

Maybe he should:teehee:

where is everyone? we should have tons of reports by now,and pictures and videos:fangurl::aah:

They are all sleeping or travelling back home, I would think.

where is everyone? we should have tons of reports by now,and pictures and videos:fangurl::aah:

They're all partying with M. :mf_rosetinted:

Such a stupid question could be asked only by somebody who lives in a Nutella jar. :sneaky2:

Hi !

I had a great great evening, Mika was just perfect ! I have no words in english to describe what I felt, the words are not even coming in French into my brain :wub2:

I was quite far so my pics from the show are not so good but I have some pictures when Mika's arrived at The Cirque d'hiver : (we were very surprised because he suddenly arrived on a scooter driven by Christian Louboutin, the shoe maker)

When Jamakkronic gave him her painting of him :

mikasongsforsorrowgig00t.jpg

My favourite one :

mikasongsforsorrowgig00.jpg

Flou artistique (can't translate sorry) :

mikasongsforsorrowgig01.jpg

THANKS MIKA for the show, that was beautiful, you made me cry with "Happy ending", as usual...

And I am so happy because I gave him a gift, that was a bag with a circus on it and a message "THANKS MIKA, you enjoy my life", he said "oh great, I am going to use it right now", and he's put all the gifts from the other fans inside my bag :roftl: Good souvenir for me :mf_lustslow:

They are all sleeping or travelling back home, I would think.

I would assume that many of those who attended the gig are from France or Paris even. ... But then they're probably more active on the French forum.

I might go and have a look over there...

dumdidum..

I was quite far so my pics from the show are not so good but I have some pictures when Mika's arrived at The Cirque d'hiver : (we were very surprised because he suddenly arrived on a scooter driven by Christian Louboutin, the shoe maker)

Aaah, that explains the hair. :biggrin2:

Cool pics! :thumb_yello:

(we were very surprised because he suddenly arrived on a scooter driven by Christian Louboutin, the shoe maker)

mikasongsforsorrowgig00t.jpg

:roftl::roftl: did somebody take a pic of them? :naughty:

Nice pic :biggrin2: