MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

Beautiful pictures, thank you everyone!! :thumb_yello: Just a few words about last night. Mika was brilliant, again :wub2: But I think I was a little bit too tired to enjoy the same way I did earlier. Everything was quite chaotic. But he was wonderful, and Aurelien (I hope I spell it right) was adorable!!

I filmed something, here is the first one, Relax.

Thanks for this vid :huglove:

And FÉLICITATIONS Aurélien pour cette magnifique performance!!! :wub2:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful pictures, thank you everyone!! :thumb_yello: Just a few words about last night. Mika was brilliant, again :wub2: But I think I was a little bit too tired to enjoy the same way I did earlier. Everything was quite chaotic. But he was wonderful, and Aurelien (I hope I spell it right) was adorable!!

I like Mikas face when he walks away from the piano when Aurelien starts playing, it's like, "Blimey, he's good!":thumb_yello:

Thank you! :wub2:

I just don't get why he can't do it acoustically. Why does he have to come up with that silly dance beat in part II at an acoustic gig? In comparison to that the guitar version is almost growing on me.

Geez! :boxed:

Like..."leave me alone dammit!", only with a smile! :naughty: Our boy is so polite! :teehee:

Don't know if I'd be as patient as him, at some point I'd have told them to get the heck away from me!:naughty:

Has anyone seen this ?:roftl:

Geeze, I'd just give them the finger and tell them to p*ss off... Damn stalkers:sneaky2: And those guys are a bit too fangurly, for god's sake:blink:

He's just too polite and kind... And people tend to take advantage of it:wink2:

Lovd seeing him hop on the motorcicle with the helmet though:aah:

Holy cow! :shocked:

What kind of camera do you use? I want the same! I thought it was you who posted some Paris videos last year. I especially liked your Just Can't Get Enough video then. :blush-anim-cl: I saw that you were Finnish... I should have realized that you were an MFC'er! :clap:

And Aurélien - way to go!!! :groovy:

Hey :wink2:

It was so amazing !!!! My best gig for sure!

I was just behind Charlottechristy :wink2:

Crongratulations Aurelien, you're so great and professional :thumb_yello:

I will try to "make" a report in english but I need to translate so it could be long (even if it's a short report )

So c@rin@ you found a ticket ! Great :thumb_yello:

Thanks for all your report ! We had a really great time :thumb_yello:

I am still available if you need help :wink2: ... Then you can blame the English mistakes on me :naughty: .

M.-Th.

Being polite is always better, after all it's free advertising! :wink2:

Well yeah... But I really don't know how can he take it! So many rude people doing rude things and being unethical, with no common sense or respect.. They're not doing anything to me and I feel annoyed by them:teehee:

What kind of camera do you use? I want the same! I thought it was you who posted some Paris videos last year. I especially liked your Just Can't Get Enough video then. :blush-anim-cl: I saw that you were Finnish... I should have realized that you were an MFC'er! :clap:

So do I !

M.-Th.

So do I !

M.-Th.

I'm glad if you enjoyed it :blush-anim-cl: I have just an ordinary digital camera, Canon. I have a couple of videos from last night and quite many from Thursday night (my husband filmed). I will upload them later tonight. But I didn't take many photos, so I was so happy to find wonderful photos from here :wub2:

Thanks everybody for the reports and (few) vids, it sounds like a great gig!

Though I must say that the highlight for me is Aurelien playing, he must be in 7th heaven! I bet he's gonna show the video of him playing to everybody in his university, just to make them jealous!:roftl:

slightly stalker-ish

:blink:

but he is a polite kid, i must say.

Slightly? Full-on stalkerish I'd say!:sneaky2:

Though we are watching it so I think we help feed the beast in a way:blink:

Being polite is always better, after all it's free advertising! :wink2:

Exactly. As rude as this people were, celebrities getting mad at papparazzi always end up looking bad.

Slightly? Full-on stalkerish I'd say!:sneaky2:

i agree!

i checked that person's channel and apparently s/he is a stalker or a wannabe papparazzi:sneaky2: