MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

Thanks for the report... aww.. look at you in that photo.. and my God you are a TALL girl!:shocked:

I knew the MFC would like the pic. I am afraid that my friends would laugh at it, but I don't care. My dream came true.

Yeah, I am tall. I used to practice swimming (as perfromant swimming) like everyday when I was 8-10 years old. That's when I grew that tall. :biggrin2:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew the MFC would like the pic. I am afraid that my friends would laugh at it, but I don't care. My dream came true.

Yeah, I am tall. I used to practice swimming (as perfromant swimming) like everyday when I was 8-10 years old. That's when I grew that tall. :biggrin2:

So that's the secret of being tall :naughty: I wish I did some perfromant swimming when i was younger too..:wink2:

Bianca...beautiful report and WONDERFUL picture your Mum took. I am curious about your Mum's feelings...your feelings were so intense, how did she look at you, how did she look at this funny event, this funny obsession we all have???:wub2:

Bianca...beautiful report and WONDERFUL picture your Mum took. I am curious about your Mum's feelings...your feelings were so intense, how did she look at you, how did she look at this funny event, this funny obsession we all have???:wub2:

Her only concern was to take a good picture of me. But I know she was in awe too, because she never thought that everything I hoped for WILL come true. She's always had her doubts about it. She's an adult. She;s happy for me.

heres a video of Big Girl with our naughty Mika :teehee::teehee:

the last few seconds of the video has no sound though:aah:

Oh god:lmfao: :roftl: I love it, thanks!

And the little girl one... So so cute and sweet:wub2:

Bianca... I LOVE your report:wub2:

And I absolutely agree... The way he looks to people when he looks them in the eyes is just more than looking at someone when they're talking to you etc... And as you said, no video or picture can capture that or the way he does it. And no one besides him has ever looked at me like that.

As she probably was busy sharing it, she was unlikely to step back and analyse it, was she :wink2: ?

Another Mica addict... such a sweet drug :wub2: !

M.-Th.

So that's the secret of being tall I wish I did some perfromant swimming when i was younger too..:QUOTE]

So do I, so do I...

I am such a midget than when I meet Mica I am careful to stand a few feet from him, else it would look as if I were going to do him a favour :shocked::blush-anim-cl::roftl: !

A bit too late to grow up now, I am rather on the shrinking side :emot-sad: .

M.-Th.

They are not alike at all, though A has got wavy hair too but not as dark as Mika's.

He's a really nice chap though :thumb_yello:

I met him at the party in London at christmastime. He's a lovely young man. Doesn't exactly look like Mika, but has curly blond hair. I'm so thrilled he got to play for Mika!

It is strange enough for me to have met people I've only heard of on MFC, now you guys are talking about my height!!!:roftl:

Fascinating!

Most of the times I am taller, it was good that Mika was taller now.

I wish I was as tall as you aswell Bianca... I've gotta look up to him a lot... Am 5 feet, 1.53cm:naughty:

Could I be mean?:blush-anim-cl:

It's good that you don't look at him everyday, otherwise your neck would hurt like hell!!!

SORRY!!!:blush-anim-cl:

So we belong in the same club :wink2: .

What about starting a fivefooter social group ? Although, technically I might not be admitted as I am a bit of an inch taller ...

Marie-Thérèse

Indeed!

I'm up for it:teehee: Doesn't matter, you're close enough:naughty:

Bianka, you will have your own group. Hmpf:mf_rosetinted:

Could I be mean?:blush-anim-cl:

It's good that you don't look at him everyday, otherwise your neck would hurt like hell!!!

SORRY!!!:blush-anim-cl:

It's okay:roftl:

Well... I bet I'd get used to the pain:mf_rosetinted:

Indeed!

I'm up for it:teehee: Doesn't matter, you're close enough:naughty:

Bianka, you will have your own group. Hmpf:mf_rosetinted:

It will be of me and Mika! :mf_rosetinted: Just the 2 of us! It will be an exclusivist club!!!:tongue2:

It's okay:roftl:

Well... I bet I'd get used to the pain:mf_rosetinted:

It would worth! You know, I have to say that this vacation of mine was all about aches and hurts, especially at the gig: I had a muscular fever from climbing 400 stairs at Notre Dame, my feet hurt from jumping and walikng all over Paris, my palms hurt...hurthurthurt!:roftl:

It will be of me and Mika! :mf_rosetinted: Just the 2 of us! It will be an exclusivist club!!!:tongue2:

He WILL have to come down someday:teehee:

It would worth! You know, I have to say that this vacation of mine was all about aches and hurts, especially at the gig: I had a muscular fever from climbing 400 stairs at Notre Dame, my feet hurt from jumping and walikng all over Paris, my palms hurt...hurthurthurt!:roftl:

But you forgot all about it didn't you?:naughty:

My vids from the show: Quality might not be brilliant.

Lady Jane -

Toy Boy Intro -

Good Gone Girl -

Big Girl -

Blame it on the Girl -

:wink2:

As of time of posting - the last one is still processing so just maybe give it a minute!:thumb_yello:

Could I be mean?

SORRY!!!

You are mean :shocked: !

Well, we five footers get to look at his yummy childbearing hips :fangurl: without even hurting our neck ... how cool is that :wink2:?

To reach that level you would have to kneel down in front of him and that would be embarrassing :floor: .

M.-Th.

You are mean :shocked: !

Well, we five footers get to look at his yummy childbearing hips :fangurl: without even hurting our neck ... how cool is that :wink2:?

To reach that level you would have to kneel down in front of him and that would be embarrassing :floor: .

M.-Th.

Well said!:teehee: