MIKA @ Latitude Festival

dcdeb

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

:offtopic: I've been watching your videos from Leeds (May 2007) this morning. I had a lovely remenice. (sp??)

It is so great and almost surrela to watch them back eh??

At my first gig we had Jo's boyfriends digital camera and couln't work out how to take pics so just shot 20 second long vids that when we played them back later had no sound....and they're on YT too. You know, when I play them I can almost remember what he was saying too!!! It was about Martin wearing a kilt with nothing underneath at the Glasgow gig and about him getting a tattoo!!

Sigh....if only I'd been more technologically advanced!!

Is that where the Holy Johnny was from? I love that video.

it is!! It's my fave version and the first time I'd heard it!! :wub2:

He looked so lovely that night...the white T was yummy! :mf_lustslow:

He played with the bottom of it after Lollipop and the animal costume as it was wet with sweat and that is the best bit of footage I've ever taken!!!!!!!! :naughty:

sashaylia: @mikasounds Mika u rule it all O_O the best singer I've ever heard! I really love ur songs and ur voice!

half a minute ago from web

2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

QMagazine: Mika @mika is on good form in the Uncut stage. #latitude #mika Lots of new stuff and opens with Grace Kelly

neil_mccormick: #Latitude assume that's Mika onstage. Sounds like him. Note to pianists: if you want to be seen onstage, get a podium.

3 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

It is so great and almost surrela to watch them back eh??

At my first gig we had Jo's boyfriends digital camera and couln't work out how to take pics so just shot 20 second long vids that when we played them back later had no sound....and they're on YT too. You know, when I play them I can almost remember what he was saying too!!! It was about Martin wearing a kilt with nothing underneath at the Glasgow gig and about him getting a tattoo!!

Sigh....if only I'd been more technologically advanced!!

We've all come a long way technologically!!!! :roftl:

Look at us now, live tweets song by song!

neil_mccormick: #Latitude assume that's Mika onstage. Sounds like him. Note to pianists: if you want to be seen onstage, get a podium.

3 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

My problem in Amsterdam precisely!!!

what happened to they would play some on the radio :sneaky2:

They're selfish. :sneaky2:

RT @neil_mccormick: #Latitude At Blur & Oasis they threw beer. At Mika they're throwing paper aeroplanes. That's pop for you4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

RT @QMagazine Mika @mika is on good form in the Uncut stage. #latitude #mika Lots of new stuff and opens with Grace Kelly5 minutes ago from TweetDeck

:blink:

Lucky man! Beer would have been wild! :shocked:

I love this fanclub! We are live at air with mika :thumb_yello:

yeah! sometimes it feels like we're all sitting around a virtual table having some tea,watching tv and chatting:naughty: