I'm glad our Forum isn't like this...

CazGirl

Indeed:lmfao:

Geez, they're ridiculously naive aswell!:roftl: Fighting for Orlando...:lmao:

"YOU FAKE YOU FAKE in an interview I read that Orlando likes Brocolli best!! You don't know Orlando eat sh!t and DIE :furious::furious::furious:"

:roftl:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"YOU FAKE YOU FAKE in an interview I read that Orlando likes Brocolli best!! You don't know Orlando eat sh!t and DIE :furious::furious::furious:"

THAT made me laugh so hard:lmfao:

Oh god, if we were discussing about his favourite things or more so seriously around here..:roftl:

Like:

YEAH B*TCH, I TOTALLY KNOW MIKA MORE THAN YOU CUZ WE HAD EYE CONTACT TWICE, AND THEN HE SAID HE REMEMBERED ME SO THERE U GO U LOOSAH, HE LIKES ME BEST, AND SOON HE'LL UNVEIL HIS FAVOURITE MASSAGE OIL TO ME.

Oh god, if we were discussing about his favourite things or more so seriously around here..:roftl:

Like:

YEAH B*TCH, I TOTALLY KNOW MIKA MORE THAN YOU CUZ WE HAD EYE CONTACT TWICE, AND THEN HE SAID HE REMEMBERED ME SO THERE U GO U LOOSAH, HE LIKES ME BEST, AND SOON HE'LL UNVEIL HIS FAVOURITE MASSAGE OIL TO ME.

OMG!!!

Like, You have your skills, missy!:naughty:

Where did you learn how to talk like thaaaaat? ok?OMG!

Like, Hannah Montanahhhhhhh?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

OMG!

I'd LOVE to see what Mika's reaction would be if he read certain threads around here:lmfao:

I'd love to see the reaction of fellow mfc'ers when people were acting like those crazy girls on the orlando site:thumb_yello: (for real of course :naughty:).

Like:

WELL I WON HIS MYSPACE COMPETITON 2 YEARS AGO AND HAVE DONE FAN VIDEOS AND BEEN ON HERE LONGER THAN YOU SO IM TOTALLY MORE DESERVING OF HIS LOVE GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!! :poke:

You'r all like totally LOOOOOSAHS! I'M here since the beggining, I KNOW MIKA BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU, and WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TALK! HA! I've had EYE CONTACT DURING A GIG, and HIS EYES WERE SAYING like "I'M SOOO INTO YOU"!!!

I NEVER MET HIM CUZ I DIDN'T WANT TO! HE'S TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ME BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED!

You'r all like totally LOOOOOSAHS! I'M here since the beggining, I KNOW MIKA BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU, and WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TALK! HA! I've had EYE CONTACT DURING A GIG, and HIS EYES WERE SAYING like "I'M SOOO INTO YOU"!!!

I NEVER MET HIM CUZ I DIDN'T WANT TO! HE'S TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ME BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED!

If you don't fancy him or want to have his babies then why are you here? Why do you think we all signed up? Because we like his MUSIC?!

OMG!!!

Like, You have your skills, missy!:naughty

Where did you learn how to talk like thaaaaat? ok?OMG!

Like, Hannah Montanahhhhhhh?

OMG!

Because I've come across people like that a lot and looove to impersonate them:lmfao:

Partly because I was once an excited annoying fangurl:roftl:

Naaah I haaate that poserrr:mf_rosetinted:

I'd love to see the reaction of fellow mfc'ers when people were acting like those crazy girls on the orlando site:thumb_yello: (for real of course :naughty).

Haha, bet most of us would just feel like slapping them!

Comparing to those fans, we're quite alright aren't we?:lmao:

WELL I WON HIS MYSPACE COMPETITON 2 YEARS AGO AND HAVE DONE FAN VIDEOS AND BEEN ON HERE LONGER THAN YOU SO IM TOTALLY MORE DESERVING OF HIS LOVE GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!! :poke

DOESNT MATTER, HE WANTS TO GIVE HIS LOVE TO ME, NOT TO YOU SOOO STOP DREAMING, HE'S ALL MINEEE! MWAHAHAHA

you'r all like totally looooosahs! I'm here since the beggining, i know mika better than all of you, and we don't even have to talk! Ha! I've had eye contact during a gig, and his eyes were saying like "i'm sooo into you"!!!

I never met him cuz i didn't want to! He's totally in love with me but i'm not interested!

if you don't fancy him or want to have his babies then why are you here? Why do you think we all signed up? Because we like his music?!

pffft shes like soo naive

Like, if our forum was like this, like, we'd all eat sh*t and die, ok?????

Like,so besides being an empty forum, like,the bodies would have a bad breath...ok??????

I like spinach and carrots a lot, does it mean Orlando and I are relatives???

this reminds me of the "I have ocd, I am dyslexic, I have culry hair" etc etc we get on here from time to time :naughty: guess it's all part n parcel of it.

If you don't fancy him or want to have his babies then why are you here? Why do you think we all signed up? Because we like his MUSIC?!

Oh hell no! We're all here trying to be his next best kept secret aight??:aah:

If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even have a forum, cuz he bought it CUZ I'M HERE! HA!

Whatever loser, Mika don't deal with schmucks! :roftl:

Of course not... That's why he doesn't deal with you!:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Let's stop the insults:roftl:

I'm so so glad we only have a couple of members like those now and then.

Of course not... That's why he doesn't deal with you!:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Let's stop the insults:roftl:

I'm so so glad we only have a couple of members like those now and then.

Yeah, and luckily enough they seem to disappear as quickly as they got here as well:aah:

Don't flatter yourself...:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Now seriously, can you imagine if MFC was like that?

I mean...for example: the queuing for the gigs!! It would need serious police intervention! :aah:

Yeah, and luckily enough they seem to disappear as quickly as they got here as well:aah:

Hah, they just start to like a celebrity, get sick of him/her, and move onto the next one!:naughty:

And they don't spend much time here because they all of a sudden realize Mika's such a looosah and a weirdo and decide to find another hawt popstar:teehee: And realize that Mika fans are also loosers. Wich we're not, haha:roftl:

Edited by Neiobi

I mean...for example: the queuing for the gigs!! It would need serious police intervention! :aah:

We'd have to be chained to the railings with duct tape over our mouths LOL

Oh, man, that'd be hell! :roftl:

And there could never be any meet 'n greets... they'd kill Mika. :naughty: