I'm glad our Forum isn't like this...

CazGirl

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Now seriously, can you imagine if MFC was like that?

I mean...for example: the queuing for the gigs!! It would need serious police intervention! :aah:

Oh man! Terror! I'm gonna have nightmares now... Crazy mika fans, screaming, bitchslapping, pulling hair... :aah:

Oh, man, that'd be hell!

And there could never be any meet 'n greets... they'd kill Mika. :naughty:

Yeah, and kill everyone else in the process of getting near him:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man, that'd be hell! :roftl:

And there could never be any meet 'n greets... they'd kill Mika. :naughty:

They'd try and rape the poor guy more like...

like that scene in Hercules where all the fans take him down and one screams "I GOT HIS SWEATBAAAAAAAAAAAND!!"

They'd try and rape the poor guy more like...

like that scene in Hercules where all the fans take him down and one screams "I GOT HIS SWEATBAAAAAAAAAAAND!!"

Oh dear, those mental images just keep on coming today :lmao:

I do suggest this thread to be closed and removed when Mika's visiting Graham.... :D

Oh dear, those mental images just keep on coming today :lmao:

I do suggest this thread to be closed and removed when Mika's visiting Graham.... :D

I think it's best to close the whole forum during the time Mika's there. :mf_rosetinted:

I think it's best to close the whole forum during the time Mika's there. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, and we end up getting the "break down" page with chickens and squirrels on it and random videos of MFCers singing...classy

:roftl:

Yeah, and we end up getting the "break down" page with chickens and squirrels on it and random videos of MFCers singing...classy

Oh yeah... :roftl:

Well, it'll keep Graham and Mika entertained. :naughty:

Hahaha, good point!:roftl:

Oh yeah... :roftl:

Well, it'll keep Graham and Mika entertained. :naughty:

Maybe we should do a surprise video LOL!! "HA! BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING! WELL, FOR YOUR INFO, WE HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO REPORT. STOP STALKING US. LOVE, MFC. :mf_rosetinted:"

Maybe we should do a surprise video LOL!! "HA! BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING! WELL, FOR YOUR INFO, WE HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO REPORT. STOP STALKING US. LOVE, MFC. :mf_rosetinted:"

Great idea! Then we can use that video whenever we don't want Mika to look at the boards. (Because we all know that that's how he spends all his free time. :mf_rosetinted:)

Great idea! Then we can use that video whenever we don't want Mika to look at the boards. (Because we all know that that's how he spends all his free time. :mf_rosetinted:)

Oh pullleeaasse, we all know how he spends his free time! Right by my side that is:mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Does anyone think those girls may just have been acting like brats just as we are now? It's so much fun and makes for such a good laugh :roftl: Okay no, who am I kidding... Still, it's fun :lmao:

Oh pullleeaasse, we all know how he spends his free time! Right by my side that is:mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Does anyone think those girls may just have been acting like brats just as we are now? It's so much fun and makes for such a good laugh :roftl: Okay no, who am I kidding... Still, it's fun :lmao:

I'm afraid not, but it is fun. :naughty:

Imagine it's our Mika being floored, people chopping of his curls to show off in the 'I love his curls thread' :no:

:teehee:

What would they show off on that body fluids, etc...etc...etc...thread then????:shocked:

*Ewww, this is getting scary, peeps"*:mf_popeanim::mf_rosetinted:

What would they show off on that body fluids, etc...etc...etc...thread then????:shocked:

Very scary. :roftl:

I'm off to bed now, before it gets any scarier. :naughty:

:bye:

Eeeww idd! No wonder guys like orlando don't go anywhere without 10 bodyguards along their side... Look at how some of his 'fans' are behaving... :fisch:

...Although this IS pretty damn funny lol :roftl:

A lot of you would probably have seen this, the amount of times I post it on Facebook...:roftl:

But it's not even a fanclub, no unity, it's just a contest...¬_¬

Funny all the same though lol xD

Mild swearing and high entertainment...:naughty: Enjoy

Oh gosh! I'd forgotten about that video. I laugh every time I see it. :roftl:

OMG u all really think u have a chance with Mika?! seriously GROW UP!!

Everybony knows that Mika is my boyfriend!! Yeah and u all are so Fu**ing FAKE!!!

He is MY Boyfriend!!!!

:mf_rosetinted: