I'm glad our Forum isn't like this...

CazGirl

OMG u all really think u have a chance with Mika?! seriously GROW UP!!

Everybony knows that Mika is my boyfriend!! Yeah and u all are so Fu**ing FAKE!!!

He is MY Boyfriend!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

*Points at sig*:mf_rosetinted:

The b*tch is miiine:biggrin2:

Jk. This was hilarious:roftl:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

our forum is not like that

....yet :roftl:

just wait until the living room gig :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I've been thinking the same thing! :aah:

When I read this story this morning, I immediately had to think of this thread. Only it's not actually a funny story, but pretty creepy. Please promise me we'll never do this to Mika!

Poor guy :no:

Other crazy fan stories: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1500155/board/flat/140692298?p=1

The Justin Timberlake one? Nuts!

Edited by Droopsy

...Although this IS pretty damn funny lol :roftl:

A lot of you would probably have seen this, the amount of times I post it on Facebook...:roftl:

But it's not even a fanclub, no unity, it's just a contest...¬_¬

Funny all the same though lol xD

Mild swearing and high entertainment...:naughty: Enjoy

Mwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha!!! I had seen that video before it's SO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwaaaaa ha ha.

I love Orland's smile:wub2:

When I read this story this morning, I immediately had to think of this thread. Only it's not actually a funny story, but pretty creepy. Please promise me we'll never do this to Mika!

:shocked:

I'm just glad my name is not Robert Pattinson:roftl:

Omg... Check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOUGpKjEcgo

:aah:

And this

Aah the MJ one was pretty cool, at least he hugged her back, though he looked scared.:naughty:

The RW one made me laugh though, it's awful ofcourse and yadayada but

*Bump*

I wanted to see this vid again:naughty:

Omg it's so hilarious !:roftl:

But am I the only one who doesn't like Orlando's laugh ?:teehee:

Well, I'm not an orlando fan, but I have to admit his laugh is so cute in this interview.

Omg!!! that is scary! We wouldn't do anything like that!!

Oh I know... The robbie thing is crazy :shocked:

Aah the MJ one was pretty cool, at least he hugged her back, though he looked scared.:naughty:

The RW one made me laugh though, it's awful ofcourse and yadayada but

Well, I've seen quite a few mj performances where he's hugging/dancing with a girl on stage, so it might be planned --> asking fans on stage, it still looked freaky imo.

And idd... It made me laugh too:teehee: He just disappeared so suddenly :fisch: What I don't understand: Surely this couldn't have been a fan?? I don't think it's normal you're trying to hurt/kill your idol?

And idd... It made me laugh too:teehee: He just disappeared so suddenly :fisch: What I don't understand: Surely this couldn't have been a fan?? I don't think it's normal you're trying to hurt/kill your idol?

It happened before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selena

"In early 1995, the Quintanillas discovered that Yolanda Saldívar, the president of Selena's fan club (Texas-section) and the manager of her boutiques, was embezzling money from the fan club and decided to fire her. Soon after the fallout, Selena agreed to meet Saldívar in a Days Inn hotel in Corpus Christi[13] on the morning of March 31, 1995 to retrieve paperwork for tax purposes. At the hotel, Selena demanded the missing financial papers. Saldívar delayed the handover by claiming she had been raped in Mexico.[2] The singer drove Saldívar to a local hospital where doctors found no evidence of rape.[14] Saldívar returned to the motel where Selena again demanded the missing financial papers.

Selena told her that she just couldn't be trusted anymore. At 11:48 am, Yolanda drew a gun from her purse, pointing it at Selena. As the singer turned and left the room, Saldívar shot her once in the back. Critically wounded, Selena ran towards the lobby to get help. She collapsed on the floor as the clerk called 911, with Saldívar chasing her, calling her a bitch.[15] Before collapsing to the floor, Selena named Saldívar as her assailant and gave the room number where she had been shot.[16] After an ambulance and the police arrived on the scene, Selena was transported to a local hospital. She died there from loss of blood at 1:05 p.m., at the age of 23.[17]"