The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

yay! thanks nono! now its loading on windows explorer.. the validation box has been loading for 1/2 a hour now.. right..

The person from the support thing told me to go to (on the IE browser) "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "Advanced" tab > then click the reset button

It worked for me.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is THAT how you do it?! :doh:

THANKYOU!! i so owe you one :huglove:

Let me know if it works.

You owe me nothing. :wink2:

For me it went just fine, even if I was mad at Mika last night :shun: seems like my fate tried to calm me down by making the system work just fine for me. :aah:

I'm still wondering where that leader gets the points...he must be working in a music store, and started validating every LICM and DVD's :lmao:

*imagines a spectacled nerd between piles of Mika CD's. The pile on the right would be the ones not validated yet, and the pile on the left would be for the ones already validated and he makes a small mark on them, to be sure, they've been validated and laughs at himself like: :freak: *

Edited by B!anka

Is there a deadline for putting the points in?

I haven't even started yet. Too busy.

There must be, but I hope it's not for a while. Otherwise, everyone in Europe has a head start because that's where he played first with the start of this magic number thing and you can get a lot of points from the gigs, so yeah.

He needs to give the rest of the world a chance :naughty:

its working! yay!! *happy dance*

question;

if you use ,say, the free screensavers, does that mean the points are deducted?

No. I downloaded the desktop background and nothing was deducted.

can any1 help me, ive got things from gigs like, 2 t-shrits 2 eps and poster where do i find the codes for them? :sneaky2::aah: im 14th on msounds!!!!!!

they gave you a litlle card with a unique code..didn't?

No. I downloaded the desktop background and nothing was deducted.

take care,it's written:

"Points can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account."and to deducted too i think:wink2:

Argh! MS and IE are not a good combination. Actually, Internet Explorer is slow loading just about any site, regardless of whether it's packed with java and flash scripting... :sneaky2:

I love my Firefox much more...

take care,it's written:

"Points can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account."and to deducted too i think:wink2:

:shocked: I really hope not!

Mana said they don't get deducted. I'm gonna believe her :naughty:

they gave you a litlle card with a unique code..didn't?

take care,it's written:

no they didnt not with anything..............:aah::aah::aah: oh well :naughty:

take care,it's written:

:eek:

oh my gosh, i hope i havent just wasted my points on a screensaver i dont really wanmt all that much!!!

:doh:

:eek:

oh my gosh, i hope i havent just wasted my points on a screensaver i dont really wanmt all that much!!!

:doh:

The screensaver won't work for me :thumbdown:

Not that I use them anyways :naughty:

I can't even log in. :sneaky2:

take care,it's written:

Man! What a joke... I can't log in to MS on IE, firefox works, but my screen freezes and google chrome they don't accept ! :sneaky2: So far I've got 600 points, yeah!!! :roftl: I don't get this either: all the pics you've uploaded before don't count?? Let's hope for the 48 hours then. I guess I'll have to upload all pics I have from now on :aah:

No really... Does anyone else think they didn't think this through??:thumb_yello:

it worked for me! but its OK.. basically the same as the mikasounds homepage. I hope I havent lost points on it though. i'm happy with my picture of mika slideshow. :naughty:

I knew it would be :lol3:

I like the desktop background. It's kind of cool :dunno:

No really... Does anyone else think they didn't think this through??:thumb_yello:

*raises hand* :naughty:

And I agree with Mana, it sucks that they jump from 35,000 to 100,000 for the prizes :sneaky2:

They could've shoved some random prizes in between. And don't they realize that probably everyone on that site already owns all of the prizes we're winning? :hair:

It's pretty dumb.

Just got this email from support:

"Give me 2 hours and I will fix this and get back to you"

:fangurl:

That was in response to me telling them that my DVDs and CDs are coming out as "not valid".

I love the support people :naughty:

Just got this email from support:

"Give me 2 hours and I will fix this and get back to you"

:fangurl:

That was in response to me telling them that my DVDs and CDs are coming out as "not valid".

I love the support people :naughty:

yes, they are fast and efficient.

hopefully they will be also after a week of madness!:naughty:

if i download a reward, i'll lost points?

what about the animations (GK and lollipop) who appears automatic?

if i mistake and i click play i lost points?

I don't think you'll lose points for anything. They didn't clarify that in the directions.