The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well some that looked like they were written after mine got put on, but mine still aren't on there, and it's starting to get right up my nose!:sneaky2:

Same here, Rose :boxed: I commented on a pic as well like 3 or 4 days ago and it never appeared nor the one on the blog! I even tried yesterday and today but.. nothing.. nada :no:

Internet Explorer.

I think.

Yep, that's it:wink2:

I installed it, and it's working fine, except I still can't get comments on MS. I can on Myspace, it's really frustrating.

Robi, I saw that, someone last night, it was just a long list of them commenting on their own profile. And I can't get one sensible funny comment on Mikas blog!. I'm so irritated!:sneaky2:

you're not invisible Liliana, I think we just can't answer yr questions yet :wink2:

Thanks for answering me at last!:thumb_yello:

Do you know if there is an e-mail to where I can send my questions? I'm having some troubles with uploading photos too!:boxed:

I'll try to answer some questions, liliana:

I need a little help here!:blink:

I just upload all my stuff but I still have some doubts::confused:

- When I have the 10000 points I win the 4 digital tracks from the EP and the Art Work, but where is the Art Work? I don’t see it in the rewards area!!!

I don't have an answer for this -- why don't you email

support@pushentertainment.com They've been very helpful :thumb_yello:

- Since we are able to validate our EP putting it on a computer, do we still need those mysterious codes?

The codes only come with certain types of merchandise, not

the CDs or DVDs. But the digital download, the t-shirts, etc.

- And what about the buttons I bought in London? I didn’t receive any codes! Did anyone receive them?

They were not meant to have codes -- only certain merchandise, not

everything.

- And finally, am I allowed to upload photos that are not related with Mika?

Thanks!

Sure! :thumb_yello:

I'll try to answer some questions, liliana:

[/b]

I don't have an answer for this -- why don't you email

support@pushentertainment.com They've been very helpful :thumb_yello:

[/color]

[/b]The codes only come with certain types of merchandise, not

the CDs or DVDs. But the digital download, the t-shirts, etc.[/color]

[/b]

They were not meant to have codes -- only certain merchandise, not

everything.

[/color]

Sure! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the help Deb! :huglove:

Ok guys, the first time I changed my avie, it added the points immediately. the next ten times I changed it (please don't judge:naughty:) it didn't add any points at all and it's been a while.

So, maybe it only awards you points the first time you do it? :dunno:

You know, so people don't umm, *cough* randomly change their avies just to get points. :fisch:

Ok guys, the first time I changed my avie, it added the points immediately. the next ten times I changed it (please don't judge:naughty:) it didn't add any points at all and it's been a while.

So, maybe it only awards you points the first time you do it? :dunno:

You know, so people don't umm, *cough* randomly change their avies just to get points. :fisch:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm happy with mine. :mf_rosetinted:

Now. :teehee:

Does anybody have the email of Mikasounds please ? I can't connect to the site anymore and i don't understand why ! maybe they can help me

thanks ! :wink2:

Hello Everybody!

Over the last few months we have been working on a way to say thank you and reward you for all your continued support. What we came up with is MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS!

Every time you contribute to the site - whether you comment on a story or upload photos, videos or reviews - you'll earn MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS.

You'll also get Mika's Magic Numbers when you buy selected music, gig tickets or merchandise. Look out for the MIKA rosette on qualifying products!!

You can trade them in for exclusive content, music, videos and unique, money-can't-buy prizes, everything from signed artwork to VIP show tickets and even a private acoustic show from me. The more you earn, the bigger and better things you can get! Hurrah!

Mika

I think this was what he sent..

I have not received any point after uploading photos. And after the comment too they have not appeared. Only 5 points for the comment

I have just written the comment to Mika about it.

It seems you receive points for comments immediately, but points for pictures and videos are delayed until the pictures and videos are approved.

Thanks for the answers.

But till today,I still haven't received the points.

I'll wait for uploading my others till I'm sure I'll get points for it.

That's lame! I'm afraid a lot of my pics won't get approved because they're not rotated. I know they're not as pretty, but I don't have any software that let's me easily do that. :(

before you upload you can rotate them in paint.it's a little program that comes with windows. if you don't have windows,there are websites where you can upload your pictures and rotate them. search with google

I kept leaving myself the same comment over and over again .

Even though the rules say nothing against it, Push Ltd. has the privilege to discontinue anyone's participation .

I don't like what you did,it's spamming the site but on the other hand;

I think that they should have send you a warning first. they should give you the opportunity to remove your spam and like i said a warning,If you then didn't remove them then you could be baned or when you did it again but not like this without a warning it's not fair.

I AM IN MIKASOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boing:

That's great!! :biggrin2: So PUSH people are responsible for the whole site then? Shall I contact them as I can't comment on anything there?

in order for me get in, I had to delete all my cookies.

Oh so they're not the ones who helped you sign in. I don't know if I should contact them or they're only responsible for the MN :blink:

Oh so they're not the ones who helped you sign in. I don't know if I should contact them or they're only responsible for the MN :blink:

No they did help me, they told me to delete my cookies LOL!

I emailed the push people, he e-mailed someone else and the contact email I got back was info@mikasounds.com