Mika: interview exclusive pour "Songs of sorrow"

DANI56

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magical french!:wub2:

Didn't understood more than around three words though...but it's okay...by this time you know more or less what he’s going to say!:naughty:

...and it might not be relevant anyway:naughty:

Merci :naughty:

I love to hear his French..still find it funny how one minute he can sound so fluent and then the next he struggles for a fairly easy and common verb such as 'create'...:naughty: I can so relate to that!

For those who would like to know what he says in the first part: he is talking about the EP and how he made it to relieve the pressure of writing for the second album, but how he conceived it as a slightly odd project which was only ever meant to be released in limited edition, for a few thousand people, without having to worry about radio airplay, or performing the songs in big concerts (the songs were specifically written with small acoustic (:blink::naughty:) concerts in mind)...

So nothing new. Haven't watched the rest yet but I doubt that's anything new either..

...and it might not be relevant anyway:naughty:

So true!:teehee:

gosh, I like the language SO much. But all I can say is 'my name is' and I don't think mika will ever say that in an interview

Thank you!

Je m'appelle? Right?

J'ai oublié la plupart de mon école française

And I have to confess…this is just cheating:blush-anim-cl:google translate…very useful!

I love to hear his French..still find it funny how one minute he can sound so fluent and then the next he struggles for a fairly easy and common verb such as 'create'... I can so relate to that!

For those who would like to know what he says in the first part: he is talking about the EP and how he made it to relieve the pressure of writing for the second album, but how he conceived it as a slightly odd project which was only ever meant to be released in limited edition, for a few thousand people, without having to worry about radio airplay, or performing the songs in big concerts (the songs were specifically written with small acoustic (:blink::naughty:) concerts in mind)...

So nothing new. Haven't watched the rest yet but I doubt that's anything new either..

OMG.:roftl:...I love that man...and his concerts of course...acoustic or circus!

I love to hear his French..still find it funny how one minute he can sound so fluent and then the next he struggles for a fairly easy and common verb such as 'create'...:naughty: I can so relate to that!

Wow!

So you speak French...Thanks for the translation :flowers2: and the additional comments:biggrin2:

... so it seems the title of the EP is wrong... It is not Songs for Sorrow but Songs for Acoustic Settings...:blink:.. though I wouldn't agree with that one, either.... it should be ...Songs for My Core Fanbase ...or something similar.:naughty:

Thanks for the translation Gat! :thumb_yello: You know me and him talking French :wub2:*melts*

:fangurl: He sounds so lovely! Of course, I don't understand a word he's saying, so he could be talking about deranged turtles, and I would still be swooning. :teehee:

haha me to :teehee: I just sit there with a :fangurl: swoony face going on and a BIG grin like a Cheshire cat lol.