He is, he is. :) Will You Be There is too hard for me to listen to. I start crying like a baby, especially during the spoken part. He sounds too heartbroken. I just want to hug him. :crybaby:

Sometimes I'll be sitting around and have this mental image/feeling that I'm hugging him. It's weird, because it feels like it's actually happening, except when I open my eyes, no one's there and I haven't moved. I'm strange.. LOL.

Oh that song...... :tears: yeah, he's seriously hurting when he's saying those lines.....

Awwwh that's so sweet. I had a dream the other night that my sis and I managed to escape with him from all the media and just hang out with him and have a laugh, and he was so relieved and happy..... I guess I'm strange too!

Seriously though, I still don't have any interest in listening to any other music... I imagine this phase will pass, but I'm honestly not convinced! EVERYTHING else, even my other fave artists, totally pale in comparison with MJ and i can't be bothered listening to them :blink:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you see the all program?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEd5VKZlSg&feature=related

good for him fans can't post comment....:

Thanks for this...it just infuriates me that the whole world watched the Martin Bashir version, but this part wasn't publicised half as much :sad:

But I guess, people will always see what they want to see.

I have to say, I know quite a few people who didn't believe MJ, but after watching the memorial service they saw a completely different side of him...I think it was beautifully arranged and focused on MJ as a person.

Oh that song...... :tears: yeah, he's seriously hurting when he's saying those lines.....

Awwwh that's so sweet. I had a dream the other night that my sis and I managed to escape with him from all the media and just hang out with him and have a laugh, and he was so relieved and happy..... I guess I'm strange too!

Seriously though, I still don't have any interest in listening to any other music... I imagine this phase will pass, but I'm honestly not convinced! EVERYTHING else, even my other fave artists, totally pale in comparison with MJ and i can't be bothered listening to them :blink:

It's good to be strange. :)

Sometimes I feel like that. But other times I need some other music to.. sort of bring some freshness in. There's SO much of Michael's music I haven't heard, and that's waiting on my iPod to be listened to,but it just makes me sad sometimes. So I need other artists to kick things up and make me feel better. While no one comes close to being anything like him, you can't blame them. He's a genius. So I just have to take them for what they are. Ya know?

And that Bashir's a twat. But at least now he's had to eat his words, and paying for his previous meanness.

It's good to be strange. :)

Sometimes I feel like that. But other times I need some other music to.. sort of bring some freshness in. There's SO much of Michael's music I haven't heard, and that's waiting on my iPod to be listened to,but it just makes me sad sometimes. So I need other artists to kick things up and make me feel better. While no one comes close to being anything like him, you can't blame them. He's a genius. So I just have to take them for what they are. Ya know?

And that Bashir's a twat. But at least now he's had to eat his words, and paying for his previous meanness.

The part I bolded...that's a really good way of looking at it - I hadn't considered it from that angle! But right now I don't want to listen to anything else. Mainly because nothing compares to him, but I guess maybe at some level I also feel that if I start listening to other artists again, I'll have to start moving on and letting go....and I just don't want to.

Am I the only one?!

And you're right about Bashir. Nuff said!

Night all xxx

The part I bolded...that's a really good way of looking at it - I hadn't considered it from that angle! But right now I don't want to listen to anything else. Mainly because nothing compares to him, but I guess maybe at some level I also feel that if I start listening to other artists again, I'll have to start moving on and letting go....and I just don't want to.

Am I the only one?!

And you're right about Bashir. Nuff said!

Night all xxx

Well thanks. :)

You're not the only one, no worries. I think it's just because there's always seemed to be deaths and stuff in my family I've sorted of accepted the whole 'moving on' part. But just because they're gone, it doesn't mean that you have to let go of them forever, right? They're still around. You'll see them again eventually. (If you believe in that.)

But really, don't feel obligated to rush into anything if you're not up to it. Take as much time as you need. For sure. :thumb_yello:

I'm thinking about getting some MJ posters/magazine thingies. I really have no space in my bedroom for that.. but goshdarn, I'll MAKE SPACE. :naughty: I think it'd be so inspiring to look up every day and see a little piece of MJ in my world.

I also REALLY want the Beat It jacket. I've wanted it forever.. Let me know if you guys see anything!

Well thanks. :)

You're not the only one, no worries. I think it's just because there's always seemed to be deaths and stuff in my family I've sorted of accepted the whole 'moving on' part. But just because they're gone, it doesn't mean that you have to let go of them forever, right? They're still around. You'll see them again eventually. (If you believe in that.)

But really, don't feel obligated to rush into anything if you're not up to it. Take as much time as you need. For sure. :thumb_yello:

I'm thinking about getting some MJ posters/magazine thingies. I really have no space in my bedroom for that.. but goshdarn, I'll MAKE SPACE. :naughty: I think it'd be so inspiring to look up every day and see a little piece of MJ in my world.

I also REALLY want the Beat It jacket. I've wanted it forever.. Let me know if you guys see anything!

Thanks, yeah, I guess at some point I will feel ready to move on..... :wink2: I do believe there is a life after this one too....:thumb_yello:

I know what you mean about having something of MJ every day.... I just bought a silver locket just for that reason! I'm trying to decide if I'll put a pic of him or some lyrics in it..... :blush-anim-cl:

I know there's new merchandise released...let me look for the link ;)

EDIT: here's a jacket http://abcnews.go.com/Business/MichaelJackson/popup?id=8044931&contentIndex=1&page=14&start=false

but I don't know if this stuff is on sale yet.....

Edited by neeve272

Thanks, yeah, I guess at some point I will feel ready to move on..... :wink2: I do believe there is a life after this one too....:thumb_yello:

I know what you mean about having something of MJ every day.... I just bought a silver locket just for that reason! I'm trying to decide if I'll put a pic of him or some lyrics in it..... :blush-anim-cl:

I know there's new merchandise released...let me look for the link ;)

EDIT: here's a jacket http://abcnews.go.com/Business/MichaelJackson/popup?id=8044931&contentIndex=1&page=14&start=false

but I don't know if this stuff is on sale yet.....

I wish there was someone who could answer all my questions about the afterlife. I spend so much time wondering. :naughty:

That sounds lovely! Is there any particular picture/lyric that's your favourite? I'd stick that in there. But how big is it?

I was thinking about getting a charm of some sort to add onto my necklace. But I can't decide what exactly..

Arrrrgh. I want his whole wardrobe. The man had serious style. Just another reason to start slumming it at McDonald's. :aah:

I wish there was someone who could answer all my questions about the afterlife. I spend so much time wondering. :naughty:

That sounds lovely! Is there any particular picture/lyric that's your favourite? I'd stick that in there. But how big is it?

I was thinking about getting a charm of some sort to add onto my necklace. But I can't decide what exactly..

Arrrrgh. I want his whole wardrobe. The man had serious style. Just another reason to start slumming it at McDonald's. :aah:

Yep, I know what you mean...but I think a central thing about belief is the not knowing, and thinking about it and wondering and trusting anyway... for me at least! But I know what you mean, all the questions.....

The locket I got would definitely fit a small pic...but I think I'd prefer lyrics... either something from You Are Not Alone, or the line from Heal the World: Be God's Glow.....I really like that :blush-anim-cl:

Hmmm a charm.....maybe you could get one of a glove? Or a shoe, or sunglasses?!

yeah....sooo stylish!!! Mike can inspire you through McD's :naughty:

Edited by neeve272

Yep, I know what you mean...but I think a central thing about belief is the not knowing, and thinking about it and wondering and trusting anyway... for me at least! But I know what you mean, all the questions.....

The locket I got would definitely fit a small pic...but I think I'd prefer lyrics... either something from You Are Not Alone, or the line from Heal the World: Be God's Glow.....I really like that :blush-anim-cl:

Hmmm a charm.....maybe you could get one of a glove? Or a shoe, or sunglasses?!

yeah....sooo stylish!!! Mike can inspire you through McD's :naughty:

Mmhm. Having faith is such a huge factor. I've never doubted my beliefs, it's just frustrating having to wait to find out. I'm too impatient for my own good. LOL.

"Be God's Glow" sounds.. just fantastic, really. I support you fully. :thumb_yello:

Those are good suggestions, thanks! I'll be on the lookout.

Most def. I've decided I want to be him from Beat It or Mika from Big Girls for Halloween. :) Then I'll shop like crazy to fill my closet with 80's stuff. I wish I could walk around with the crazy big hair they had back in the day. But it's too much of any effort to blow dry it like that..

I'm getting off topic...

Mmhm. Having faith is such a huge factor. I've never doubted my beliefs, it's just frustrating having to wait to find out. I'm too impatient for my own good. LOL.

"Be God's Glow" sounds.. just fantastic, really. I support you fully. :thumb_yello:

Those are good suggestions, thanks! I'll be on the lookout.

Most def. I've decided I want to be him from Beat It or Mika from Big Girls for Halloween. :) Then I'll shop like crazy to fill my closet with 80's stuff. I wish I could walk around with the crazy big hair they had back in the day. But it's too much of any effort to blow dry it like that..

I'm getting off topic...

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. But things like this tragedy make it so hard to understand....why such a beautiful person had to be torn away from the world, from his kids.... However, at the same time I feel I couldn't get through these things without my faith.

Awwh thanks :blush-anim-cl: I now need to figure out how to put it into the locket - write it or print it? lol.

You know, I was just thinking that it'd be cooooool to dress up as him for something like that! Good idea to plan it early :wink2:

This is an unreleased song I just came across, and I love it!

Although my brother just told me he thinks it's the worst MJ song ever.....so maybe not everyone will like it, but I think it's a real feel good song!

Oh, I also just read this article http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/07/16/michael-jackson-dodged-beatings-dad-joe-tried-to-dish-out-by-dancing-115875-21525289/ I normally avoid tabloids but it's an interview with Tito, talking about Michael's talent and pain... he says some wonderful things, e.g.:

“I feel Michael is free from all the evil he had to encounter because he did not deserve what people did to him.

“That was Michael’s pain, it was more than just a back pain or him burning his hair.

“It was the pain of him giving his whole heart, his whole creative self, trying to help people, giving good music. And he just could not understand why people were trying to beat him up for no reason at all.

It's worth a read. :wink2:

And nah, I don't think we're off topic....we're celebrating his life, right?!

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. But things like this tragedy make it so hard to understand....why such a beautiful person had to be torn away from the world, from his kids.... However, at the same time I feel I couldn't get through these things without my faith.

Awwh thanks :blush-anim-cl: I now need to figure out how to put it into the locket - write it or print it? lol.

You know, I was just thinking that it'd be cooooool to dress up as him for something like that! Good idea to plan it early :wink2:

This is an unreleased song I just came across, and I love it!

Although my brother just told me he thinks it's the worst MJ song ever.....so maybe not everyone will like it, but I think it's a real feel good song!

Oh, I also just read this article http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/07/16/michael-jackson-dodged-beatings-dad-joe-tried-to-dish-out-by-dancing-115875-21525289/ I normally avoid tabloids but it's an interview with Tito, talking about Michael's talent and pain... he says some wonderful things, e.g.:

“I feel Michael is free from all the evil he had to encounter because he did not deserve what people did to him.

“That was Michael’s pain, it was more than just a back pain or him burning his hair.

“It was the pain of him giving his whole heart, his whole creative self, trying to help people, giving good music. And he just could not understand why people were trying to beat him up for no reason at all.

It's worth a read. :wink2:

And nah, I don't think we're off topic....we're celebrating his life, right?!

You're so supportive, Neeve. :) Thank you.

I think faith makes a lot of things easier. I don't know how people can believe in nothing. It just seems very depressing and pointless. Maybe that's just me. My friend Lily's a semi-atheist and the way she looks at life makes me sad sometimes.

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THAT SONG LIKE CRAZY! That and

. I wish demos like this had been released. They randomly start playing on my iPod when I'm in bed a night, and I can't help but wonder what else I'm missing. It's awesome.

Siigggh. I love this song. It makes me smile hugely. You know what I wonder though? Since Michael said he writes about a hundred songs for each CD.. and probably got to recording a fair number of those.. and if he had some songs he worked on after Invincible.. would they release those? I hope they do. Here's an article with a few more details.

Thanks for the link. :)

You're so supportive, Neeve. :) Thank you.

I think faith makes a lot of things easier. I don't know how people can believe in nothing. It just seems very depressing and pointless. Maybe that's just me. My friend Lily's a semi-atheist and the way she looks at life makes me sad sometimes.

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THAT SONG LIKE CRAZY! That and

. I wish demos like this had been released. They randomly start playing on my iPod when I'm in bed a night, and I can't help but wonder what else I'm missing. It's awesome.

Siigggh. I love this song. It makes me smile hugely. You know what I wonder though? Since Michael said he writes about a hundred songs for each CD.. and probably got to recording a fair number of those.. and if he had some songs he worked on after Invincible.. would they release those? I hope they do. Here's an article with a few more details.

Thanks for the link. :)

awwwwwh you're welcome, I'm touched :blush-anim-cl: It really helps me to be able to talk about him non-stop here :teehee: So thank you too!!

A lot of my friends are atheists, which I completely respect, but I know for me, I couldn't NOT believe in something after this life. Souls are too precious just to disappear. And the idea of there being no God....for me, that simply doesn't work, it doesn't make sense through what I've personally experiences, etc....

Ooh this is a cool song! hadn't heard it!

Heehee, I'm glad you like If You Don't Love Me...I can't stop listening to it!

Thanks for the article - I actually read that earlier on today, and I was thinking the same thing....I HOPE they release some of this stuff... it'd be like MJ coming back, but he wouldn't get hurt by anyone this time. If that doesn't sound weird.....

I saw an interview where he said Smooth Crminal ALMOST didn't make it onto the album...which to me, says a lot about the standard of these hidden songs! :shocked::biggrin2:

Okay, it's 1.45am here so I'm off to bed......g'night! Talk soon!

awwwwwh you're welcome, I'm touched :blush-anim-cl: It really helps me to be able to talk about him non-stop here :teehee: So thank you too!!

A lot of my friends are atheists, which I completely respect, but I know for me, I couldn't NOT believe in something after this life. Souls are too precious just to disappear. And the idea of there being no God....for me, that simply doesn't work, it doesn't make sense through what I've personally experiences, etc....

Ooh this is a cool song! hadn't heard it!

Heehee, I'm glad you like If You Don't Love Me...I can't stop listening to it!

Thanks for the article - I actually read that earlier on today, and I was thinking the same thing....I HOPE they release some of this stuff... it'd be like MJ coming back, but he wouldn't get hurt by anyone this time. If that doesn't sound weird.....

I saw an interview where he said Smooth Crminal ALMOST didn't make it onto the album...which to me, says a lot about the standard of these hidden songs! :shocked::biggrin2:

Okay, it's 1.45am here so I'm off to bed......g'night! Talk soon!

Same here. My mind's always churning over this stuff, and no one wants to listen to me talk about this for hours. So here's to this thread!

Mmhm. I also don't understand why people need to be so.. disrespectful about religions. I mean, there's wars and stuff out there because people's beliefs are different. I don't understand that, I just don't. When I comes down to it, the ideas are all the same, you know, peace, love, tolerance. My personal "religion" is a mix of stuff I find out there. For me it's too restrictive to limit myself to only one set of beliefs. But I can respect those who do.. :/

I couldn't either. It is one seriously groovy song. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the guitar riffs on it.

Uh uh, exactly. Although I think the world is a little more sympathetic to him now.

Arrrgh. Hidden songs! I HAVE TO HEAR THEM! :boing: I get so hyped up just thinking about the possibilities. Especially for the classical album he was working on.. grrr....

Goodnight! Although I'm too late... so by the next time you read this, Good morning! xD

Same here. My mind's always churning over this stuff, and no one wants to listen to me talk about this for hours. So here's to this thread!

Mmhm. I also don't understand why people need to be so.. disrespectful about religions. I mean, there's wars and stuff out there because people's beliefs are different. I don't understand that, I just don't. When I comes down to it, the ideas are all the same, you know, peace, love, tolerance. My personal "religion" is a mix of stuff I find out there. For me it's too restrictive to limit myself to only one set of beliefs. But I can respect those who do.. :/

I couldn't either. It is one seriously groovy song. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the guitar riffs on it.

Uh uh, exactly. Although I think the world is a little more sympathetic to him now.

Arrrgh. Hidden songs! I HAVE TO HEAR THEM! :boing: I get so hyped up just thinking about the possibilities. Especially for the classical album he was working on.. grrr....

Goodnight! Although I'm too late... so by the next time you read this, Good morning! xD

I know...it's so sad and ironic that most wars are caused by religion.... when like you said, they all have the same foundations. I have a lot of issues with the institutions of religion, becasue anything run by people is inevitably imperfect, and people always add their own prejudices onto "God's word" which infuriates me. So yeah, I prefer to look at the underlying beliefs too.

Yeah, I hope they don't make us wait too long for these songs!!!

News on a new documentary: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jul/17/michael-jackson-uri-geller-itv

I love how Uri expresses it all: it breaks my heart that the world has lost such a beautiful human being, a brother to everyone and a friend whom I was proud to call my brother – thankfully he is not completely lost, because we have his music and our memories. :wub2:

I know...it's so sad and ironic that most wars are caused by religion.... when like you said, they all have the same foundations. I have a lot of issues with the institutions of religion, becasue anything run by people is inevitably imperfect, and people always add their own prejudices onto "God's word" which infuriates me. So yeah, I prefer to look at the underlying beliefs too.

Yeah, I hope they don't make us wait too long for these songs!!!

News on a new documentary: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jul/17/michael-jackson-uri-geller-itv

I love how Uri expresses it all: it breaks my heart that the world has lost such a beautiful human being, a brother to everyone and a friend whom I was proud to call my brother – thankfully he is not completely lost, because we have his music and our memories. :wub2:

Isn't it, though? I mean, there they are, preaching peace and love, and the next minute they're blowing each other up. I wish people would just OPEN THEIR EYES. I love how to phrased that, by the way. It's completely true. You can get away with a whole lot just by saying it was "God's Word". That's not right.

Me neither. Do you think the Jackson family will allow them to release this stuff? I'm not sure who exactly holds the rights to the songs..

I'm looking forward to seeing that film. Thanks Neeve. :) I woke up sort of depressed again this morning, but being able to talk about it here helps. Not to mention those hilarious videos on Youtube. :teehee:

Edit: This video makes me sad. ): And the comments that come with it. On the plus, he looks fantastic.

In his mid 20's, he reined over an entire decade of culture. Yet, he was all alone. He couldn't name one person outside of his work that he was friends with. Not much has really changed. In all that man's brilliance, talent, and creative genious, I would be suprised if he WASN'T eccentric. It's actually quite sad how misunderstood he is. He is a true man. Innocent, kind-hearted, and alone.
Poor Mike, so lonely and yet so brilliant! I think sometimes extreme talent really is both a blessing and a curse...well it certainly was for him. Everyone wanted to use him for something, and he didn't even have any "real" friends.

I think he must have felt so out of place in this cruel world of ours...he just didn't understand it. But now he can finally rest,he did a great job while he was here with us.

[quote name=

Szeicho]It is so sad. When he was asked about his friends. He mentioned his fans first. How sad is that? Quincy Jones turned out not to be a real friend since he did not believe MJ had Vitiligo. He thought he bleached his skin. How sad must MJ have felt since someone he considered a friend did not believe him.

Edited by bitter.icarus

Isn't it, though? I mean, there they are, preaching peace and love, and the next minute they're blowing each other up. I wish people would just OPEN THEIR EYES. I love how to phrased that, by the way. It's completely true. You can get away with a whole lot just by saying it was "God's Word". That's not right.

Me neither. Do you think the Jackson family will allow them to release this stuff? I'm not sure who exactly holds the rights to the songs..

I'm looking forward to seeing that film. Thanks Neeve. :) I woke up sort of depressed again this morning, but being able to talk about it here helps. Not to mention those hilarious videos on Youtube. :teehee:

Edit: This video makes me sad. ): And the comments that come with it. On the plus, he looks fantastic.

Hey :bye:

I'm sorry you weren't doing too well this morning....I hope you're feeling better. Just let yourself go through whatever emotions you need to experience. I find it comes in phases, like I'm fine watching funny clips or listening to his fast songs, but then I turn on MTV or VH1 and see You Are Not Alone, or I just think about his kids, and it hits me again :sad: I guess it's a natural part of the process...

I don't know, but I imagine the family will allow those songs to be released... Right now, I don't think anyone knows for sure who has the rights, but I think judging by how they embraced the fans for the memorial, they'll want to share MJ's other stuff with the fans too. I hope! :wink2:

Thanks for the vid...so sweet! Those comments are heartbreakingly accurate... so talented, so alone.... :emot-sad: I'm happy that his record sales have skyrocketed and that people are recognising him for the huge influence he's had on the world now.

I still wake up every day thinking: Michael jackson died.

I'm still so sad..

And I'm spending all my money on all of these special michael jackson magazines they suddenly have everywhere :teehee:

Hey, awwwh I know exactly what you mean....I must spend 95% of my time thinking about him. And making sigs :naughty: I think I've now made six!

Feel free to come in here anytime to want to let off some emotion! :wink2:

I still wake up every day thinking: Michael jackson died.

I'm still so sad..

And I'm spending all my money on all of these special michael jackson magazines they suddenly have everywhere :teehee:

That happens to me too. Sometimes it's a happy feeling -he's in a better place- and other times it's just a wave of sadness. I can't wake up without thinking about him. He's like a daily part of my life now.

Hey :bye:

I'm sorry you weren't doing too well this morning....I hope you're feeling better. Just let yourself go through whatever emotions you need to experience. I find it comes in phases, like I'm fine watching funny clips or listening to his fast songs, but then I turn on MTV or VH1 and see You Are Not Alone, or I just think about his kids, and it hits me again :sad: I guess it's a natural part of the process...

I don't know, but I imagine the family will allow those songs to be released... Right now, I don't think anyone knows for sure who has the rights, but I think judging by how they embraced the fans for the memorial, they'll want to share MJ's other stuff with the fans too. I hope! :wink2:

Thanks for the vid...so sweet! Those comments are heartbreakingly accurate... so talented, so alone.... :emot-sad: I'm happy that his record sales have skyrocketed and that people are recognising him for the huge influence he's had on the world now.

Thanks, once again, Neeve. :) You're like my rock.

Me too. Also, I really hope it doesn't turn into one big money struggle.

Aren't they though? I've said it many times before, but it amazes and really impresses me how people can come together like this. Sort of gives you hope that we can overcome the other issues in the world.

Today, I completely changed my friend Amrit's mind about Michael. I sort of surprised myself how fiercly I wanted to defend his name. I couldn't stop until I had explained my reasoning and view on everything. It made me happy to know that she sees him for the person he is now. She said she's even going to check out the second Living With Michael Jackson!

I've came so obsessed with him lately, his songs are great. I dont think any of those accusations are true he was such a loving and caring man. He will be missed truely

:) This made me smile.

That happens to me too. Sometimes it's a happy feeling -he's in a better place- and other times it's just a wave of sadness. I can't wake up without thinking about him. He's like a daily part of my life now.

Thanks, once again, Neeve. :) You're like my rock.

Me too. Also, I really hope it doesn't turn into one big money struggle.

Aren't they though? I've said it many times before, but it amazes and really impresses me how people can come together like this. Sort of gives you hope that we can overcome the other issues in the world.

Today, I completely changed my friend Amrit's mind about Michael. I sort of surprised myself how fiercly I wanted to defend his name. I couldn't stop until I had explained my reasoning and view on everything. It made me happy to know that she sees him for the person he is now. She said she's even going to check out the second Living With Michael Jackson!

Hey!

awwwh you're too sweet :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad I could help! I'd be lost without this ongoing discussion we have here :wink2:

You said it perfectly when you said that he's a daily part of your life now... I feel the same.

You're right....to see how people come together in times like this does definitely give hope......

And good on you! As Michael always said, if you affect one person then you've made a difference :)

I'm going to see if I can make any progress with my locket :naughty:

xxx

Oh, news: http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/18/hollywood-studios-bidding-for-rights-to-michael-jackson-footage/

Unfortunately, like you said, it's turning into a money struggle.....but at least we'll get to see the footage, right?!

hi girls.. so long i`ve been in this thread :teehee:

yesterday with my dad we bought two MJ`s dvds :bleh:

i`ve been watching them non-stop :mf_lustslow:

specially the bucharest one...

it feels really weird because at the same time it makes me so happy to see his shows but then i remember he`s gone :tears:

TCM on tv will show the HIStory tour :wub2:

hi girls.. so long i`ve been in this thread :teehee:

yesterday with my dad we bought two MJ`s dvds :bleh:

i`ve been watching them non-stop :mf_lustslow:

specially the bucharest one...

it feels really weird because at the same time it makes me so happy to see his shows but then i remember he`s gone :tears:

TCM on tv will show the HIStory tour :wub2:

Hey!

I got the Bucharest one last week but I haven't watched it yet....I'm afraid it'll make me too upset....... I know what you mean - his shows are so awe-inspiring but then you have to remember that, well, this is it :tears: but maybe I'll watch it tonight.....

Hey!

I got the Bucharest one last week but I haven't watched it yet....I'm afraid it'll make me too upset....... I know what you mean - his shows are so awe-inspiring but then you have to remember that, well, this is it :tears: but maybe I'll watch it tonight.....

it`s fantastic :wub2:

will you be there i was :crybaby: i can`t believe he`s gonee! and my dad was also really sad... and with smooth criminal i was :shocked: i wish i could dance like that.. i admit i tryed to do some moves like that i was a complete disaster :roftl: