it`s fantastic :wub2:

will you be there i was :crybaby: i can`t believe he`s gonee! and my dad was also really sad... and with smooth criminal i was :shocked: i wish i could dance like that.. i admit i tryed to do some moves like that i was a complete disaster :roftl:

I can imagine..........:emot-sad:

The Smooth Criminal dance is sooooo fantastic isn't it!...I've watched his performances of it so much that I feel like I know it, but of course I can't do it like him :naughty:

The other night I was trying to teach my dad to moonwalk......well, I know the theory and the moves, but again I can't actually perform it that well, but I can do it better than my dad :roftl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonwalk was on TV this afternoon! Even my granny phoned me to make sure I knew about it! :P

Well...it was awesome..the music and the dance, and the fact that I could WATCH HIM....but am I the only one who doesn't fancy this crazy MJ-car, or MJ-robot transformation? It was weird and funny....

And I didn't like the ending with COme together....they could have chosen another song....it was the Beatles always coming to my mind instead of Michael...but that might be just me...

But overall, it was great. <3 I'M going to look around too in shops, I hope I can find some DVD's of his!

Okay...I will confess now...;)

Grew up with MJ and Motown sound, choose the dark side...PRINCE...

Still, after weeks after Michael's death, feel kinda lost! After all: he was/is a legend!!!

And if you were not really "into" him, you can't ever deny that!!

I will miss him!!! (and hate to admit it...I hate MJ jokes too after his death)! ;)

N

Hey!

awwwh you're too sweet I'm glad I could help! I'd be lost without this ongoing discussion we have here :wink2:

You said it perfectly when you said that he's a daily part of your life now... I feel the same.

You're right....to see how people come together in times like this does definitely give hope......

And good on you! As Michael always said, if you affect one person then you've made a difference :)

I'm going to see if I can make any progress with my locket :naughty:

xxx

Oh, news: http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/18/hollywood-studios-bidding-for-rights-to-michael-jackson-footage/

Unfortunately, like you said, it's turning into a money struggle.....but at least we'll get to see the footage, right?!

:)

While I'm excited that this sort of.. coming together gives me hope that we'll evercome stuff as a whole world, at the same time, I worry that we're just going to revert back to our own lives after this.

I love that. He always has the wisest things to say, but I've never heard that one before. Thanks!

Have you decided whether you're going to write it in or print it? How big is it, exactly?

Eep.. on the plus, Sony'll probably release the footage. You're right. It's just sort of sad it's come to wrestling over figures.

hi girls.. so long i`ve been in this thread

yesterday with my dad we bought two MJ`s dvds :bleh:

i`ve been watching them non-stop :mf_lustslow:

specially the bucharest one...

it feels really weird because at the same time it makes me so happy to see his shows but then i remember he`s gone :tears:

It's horrible, isn't it? It's like you're on cloud nine, so completely happy, and then you come crashing down. Sigh. I think the saddest part of this all is that he didn't get to do his last tour. I mean, it was SO close too. And going to be so monumental.

it`s fantastic :wub2:

will you be there i was i can`t believe he`s gonee! and my dad was also really sad... and with smooth criminal i was :shocked:i wish i could dance like that.. i admit i tryed to do some moves like that i was a complete disaster

I can imagine..........

The Smooth Criminal dance is sooooo fantastic isn't it!...I've watched his performances of it so much that I feel like I know it, but of course I can't do it like him :naughty:

The other night I was trying to teach my dad to moonwalk......well, I know the theory and the moves, but again I can't actually perform it that well, but I can do it better than my dad :roftl:

Sounds like me! I've got the theory of the moonwalk down pat, but I just can't MOVE like him. No one can! Well, except maybe Navi. How on earth does the anti-gravity lean work? My brother and I almost smashed our faces in trying to do it a couple nights ago. Although I admit.. I'm no dancer.

And I didn't like the ending with COme together....they could have chosen another song....it was the Beatles always coming to my mind instead of Michael...but that might be just me...

Hah, I know. I'm used to hearing it the Across the Universe way, so it's weird for me to get the timing all wrong.

I'm looking into getting some DVD's. I don't have much of a budget.. but any recommendations? Live in Bucharest sounds good so far. But then again, it's MJ.. you can't really go wrong with anything.

P.S. I think Michael looks unbelievable sexy in Beat It/Billie Jean/Thriller.. I really can't get over it. Just needed to get that of my chest.

THE TIGHT PANTS. :mf_lustslow:

While I'm excited that this sort of.. coming together gives me hope that we'll evercome stuff as a whole world, at the same time, I worry that we're just going to revert back to our own lives after this.

I love that. He always has the wisest things to say, but I've never heard that one before. Thanks!

Have you decided whether you're going to write it in or print it? How big is it, exactly?

Eep.. on the plus, Sony'll probably release the footage. You're right. It's just sort of sad it's come to wrestling over figures.

It's horrible, isn't it? It's like you're on cloud nine, so completely happy, and then you come crashing down. Sigh. I think the saddest part of this all is that he didn't get to do his last tour. I mean, it was SO close too. And going to be so monumental.

Sounds like me! I've got the theory of the moonwalk down pat, but I just can't MOVE like him. No one can! Well, except maybe Navi. How on earth does the anti-gravity lean work? My brother and I almost smashed our faces in trying to do it a couple nights ago. Although I admit.. I'm no dancer.

Hah, I know. I'm used to hearing it the Across the Universe way, so it's weird for me to get the timing all wrong.

I'm looking into getting some DVD's. I don't have much of a budget.. but any recommendations? Live in Bucharest sounds good so far. But then again, it's MJ.. you can't really go wrong with anything.

P.S. I think Michael looks unbelievable sexy in Beat It/Billie Jean/Thriller.. I really can't get over it. Just needed to get that of my chest.

THE TIGHT PANTS. :mf_lustslow:

Hello :bye:

I know what you mean....people come together in a crisis, but quickly revert to their old ways....

Yeah I think it was in some interview that he said that :blush-anim-cl:

So, the locket is about an inch in height, maybe a little less. It's this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001H9O5CC/ref=ox_ya_oh_product Today I got black paper and a silver pen so I'm going to write Be God's Glow...and see how it turns out....and in the other side I might put a pic like this http://www.thecru.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/mj-leather-shoes.jpg so I'll see what it looks like.... ;)

I know what you mean about him not getting to do the tour.....it breaks my heart.

Haha I know....not many people can master the moonwalk....I'm determined to get it right, but it may take a looong time :naughty:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the anti-gravity lean is an illusion.... well, in the vid they did it with harnesses, but for live shows, well, MJcame up with a whole design of props and patented it! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smooth_Criminal#Anti-gravity_lean

Pretty ingenius though, right?! To me this is a perfect example of how he never let anything stop him...when he wanted to do something, he found a way!

Like you said, with MJ you can't go wrong....I gotta go collect my brother but when I get back I'm going to put on the dvd!

Hmmmm the vids I think MJ is hottest in are Bad :wub2:, Dirty Diana and Give In To Me! :mf_lustslow:

I can imagine..........:em ot-sad:

The Smooth Criminal dance is sooooo fantastic isn't it!...I've watched his performances of it so much that I feel like I know it, but of course I can't do it like him :naug hty:

The other night I was trying to teach my dad to moonwalk......well, I know the theory and the moves, but again I can't actually perform it that well, but I can do it better than my dad :ro ftl:

Moonwalk was on TV this afternoon! Even my granny phoned me to make sure I knew about it! :P

Well...it was awesome..the music and the dance, and the fact that I could WATCH HIM....but am I the only one who doesn't fancy this crazy MJ-car, or MJ-robot transformation? It was weird and funny....

But overall, it was great. <3 I'M going to look around too in shops, I hope I can find some DVD's of his!

yep :bleh:

smooth criminal is wowwww :mf_lustslow:

perfection :bow:

well.. at least anyone of my family can`t do the moonwalk :aah:

if i wear socks i can do it better :teehee:

i haven`t seen Moonwalker yet : (

i`ll try to see it on youtube later...

good luck in finding some dvds!

i got three: the bad tour, HIStory (videos) and live in Bucharest... i`m trying to get somewhere HIStory Book II.. but i can`t find it anywhere :/

yep :(

one moment you`re trying to do the moonwalk and the thriller moves and then.. all ends, and you remember he`s not longer in this world :(

that guy Navi is good.. but he`s not Michael :tears:

Hello :b ye:

I know what you mean....people come together in a crisis, but quickly revert to their old ways....

Yeah I think it was in some interview that he said that :bl ush-anim-cl:

So, the locket is about an inch in height, maybe a little less. It's this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001H9O5CC/ref=ox_ya_oh_product Today I got black paper and a silver pen so I'm going to write Be God's Glow...and see how it turns out....and in the other side I might put a pic like this http://www.thecru.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/mj-leather-shoes.jpg so I'll see what it looks like.... ;)

I know what you mean about him not getting to do the tour.....it breaks my heart.

Haha I know....not many people can master the moonwalk....I'm determined to get it right, but it may take a looong time :na ughty:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the anti-gravity lean is an illusion.... well, in the vid they did it with harnesses, but for live shows, well, MJcame up with a whole design of props and patented it! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smooth_Criminal#Anti-gravity_lean

Pretty ingenius though, right?! To me this is a perfect example of how he never let anything stop him...when he wanted to do something, he found a way!

Like you said, with MJ you can't go wrong....I gotta go collect my brother but when I get back I'm going to put on the dvd!

Hmmmm the vids I think MJ is hottest in are Bad :wu b2:, Dirty Diana and Give In To Me! :mf_lus tslow:

the smooth criminal lean is amazingg! really ingenius!

he was really perfectionist and that was really good for his videos and shows :thumb_yello:

Dirty Diana is hott!!!

and then Bad.. :mf_lustslow: i can watch it again and again and loving it every second

yep :bleh:

smooth criminal is wowwww :mf_lustslow:

perfection :bow:

well.. at least anyone of my family can`t do the moonwalk :aah:

if i wear socks i can do it better :teehee:

yep :(

one moment you`re trying to do the moonwalk and the thriller moves and then.. all ends, and you remember he`s not longer in this world :(

the smooth criminal lean is amazingg! really ingenius!

he was really perfectionist and that was really good for his videos and shows :thumb_yello:

Dirty Diana is hott!!!

and then Bad.. :mf_lustslow: i can watch it again and again and loving it every second

Yeah...his dances are amazing....I mean, in all his vids and shows he was working with people who have been professionally trained, and still he's better!!

I know, it's weird how it hits you...but that's grief, isn't it? Today for some reason I just feel sad again........ :tears:

Oh, check this out, I think it looks brilliant http://www.supportjacksonportrait.com/index.php?option=com_acajoom I've signed up!

I'm still in disbelief. :sad:

I spend so much time on youtube finding vids I've never seen.. I love the live performances.

But, I need to vent about all the nasty comments out there. :annoyed_h4h:

People saying horrible things about Michael when he's gone.. They're trying to hurt him still. Don't they realise it's not him they are hurting now, but it's HIS CHILDREN!! I can't stand reading the comments. I'm thumbsdowning everyone who says anything horrible.

Some people really have no heart and no soul.

I'm still in disbelief. :sad:

I spend so much time on youtube finding vids I've never seen.. I love the live performances.

People saying horrible things about Michael when he's gone.. They're trying to hurt him still. Don't they realise it's not him they are hurting now, but it's HIS CHILDREN!! I can't stand reading the comments. I'm thumbsdowning everyone who says anything horrible.

Indeed. Some people are really mean....and just plain stupid. I thumbdown them too! They are losers you know, let's just try not to think about those people! You can never change the way they think once they are blinded or just stupid! :sneaky2:

I haven't been collecting MJ pix before his death....but now I have over 200 pics of him....I can't stop....uhh.....I got to share some...<3

007.jpg

Look at him.....ow...I love him in the We are the world videos. So lovely. aww :fangurl:

0121.jpg

012.jpg

:stretcher:

002.jpg

That smile ohmy...:wub2:

small.jpg

oh....I miss him so much!

small2.jpg

And I found this on google accidentally.....:thumb_yello:

I haven't been reading the posts here because I too can't believe it... It's hard:boxed:

And I heard Joe Jackson, MJ's dad was going to try to make the kids the new Jackson 5, the Jackson 3... He's such a bastard... I think he'll ruin their childhood too:boxed:

Who is in custody of the kids?

Indeed. Some people are really mean....and just plain stupid. I thumbdown them too! They are losers you know, let's just try not to think about those people! You can never change the way they think once they are blinded or just stupid! :sneaky2:

So true. I hope that one day they realise hate breeds hate..

Anyway, I just needed to say something where people understood. I'm not letting them get to me, because that's what they want. :wink2:

I love your siggy, btw. I could stare at it for hours.

I haven't been collecting MJ pix before his death....but now I have over 200 pics of him....I can't stop....uhh.....I got to share some...<3

I've been looking through photobucket too, Some really beautiful pics there.

002.jpg

That smile ohmy...:wub2:

I love MJ in anything red :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Or blue..

002.jpg

Mmmmmm:biggrin2:

I haven't been reading the posts here because I too can't believe it... It's hard:boxed:

And I heard Joe Jackson, MJ's dad was going to try to make the kids the new Jackson 5, the Jackson 3... He's such a bastard... I think he'll ruin their childhood too:boxed:

Who is in custody of the kids?

omg.. Please no. I hope he doesn't.. :boxed: Katharine has custody and will raise them as Jehovah witnesses..

I'd personally rather see Diana Ross with them. Or Oprah..

Why didn't MJ give them to Janet??

Edited by Kelzy

Or blue..

Lol...my exact reaction..I was like mmmm...rolled down the page and saw you mmmmhm :biggrin2:

omg.. Please no. I hope he doesn't.. :boxed: Katharine has custody and will raise them as Jehovah witnesses..

I was wondering that too...ohmy nooo..I'M sure it's just stupid gossip...I don't think anyone would let him do that. I mean.....maybe they would have fans....but the world wouldn't tolerate it in some way..I mean..they can never be like their dad. Joe can't be so heartless that he let's those kids to do this.

Anyway...I heard that he wanted Annie Leibovitz to take pics of the dead Michael....I wonder if she accepted or not...and I also wonder if I would be happy to see those pics or not.

Ms. Leibovitz stated, "..I'm really not that good with static individuals but we'll just to see how the shoot flows. Maybe will do some kind of 'Still Life' kinda thing; bring in some fruit or vegetables."

Leibovitz concluded, "He was 'The King of Pop.' Maybe something will 'pop' up."

VEGETABLES???

Check this out: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i55472

"The point of the exercise," stated Joe Jackson, Michael's father, "...is to do this as tastefully as possible, and perhaps create a book or portfolio that the fans can buy and appreciate for years to come. And, get this, the price is only going to be only $19.95. I learned that from Billy Mays. Ha...ha...ha.."

Anyhow, this Joe dude is not totally complete.

Edited by Zsina

[/color] [/color]

I love MJ in anything red :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Or blue..

002.jpg

Me either:boxed:

Yeah I hope she does do that.

Me too! They really DO love them and they are amazing people.. And yeah I wonder why! Janet would take care of them I think.. or at least try her best.

But I don't know if his parents will do a good job:boxed:

Hey all!

I'm just watching Live in Bucharest.... :bow:

So many emotions.....awe, joy, admiration, heartbreak...... Everyone should watch this!

Thanks for the lovely pics!

I read in a number of articles that Janet will most likely look after the kids if Katherine gets custody. That looks like a good setup from my point of view.

Okay I'm going back to my dvd :naughty:

xxx

Lol...my exact reaction..I was like mmmm...rolled down the page and saw you mmmmhm :biggrin2:
:naughty: Like minds!!

It helps that it's from The Way You Make Me Feel, which I love!! :mf_lustslow: The best thing is we have so many photos and videos that he'll always be here with us in some way.

l_a687273236124e788366c69058308fe3.gif

I was wondering that too...ohmy nooo..I'M sure it's just stupid gossip...I don't think anyone would let him do that. I mean.....maybe they would have fans....but the world wouldn't tolerate it in some way..I mean..they can never be like their dad. Joe can't be so heartless that he let's those kids to do this.

I'm sure they're all quite talented too. But, no. I don't want them to go through the same thing. Joe would do it though. Hopefully, it's only his way of grieving through a fantasy and that he sees sense soon. Or someone sees sense and stops him.

Anyway...I heard that he wanted Annie Leibovitz to take pics of the dead Michael....I wonder if she accepted or not...and I also wonder if I would be happy to see those pics or not.

Ms. Leibovitz stated, "..I'm really not that good with static individuals but we'll just to see how the shoot flows. Maybe will do some kind of 'Still Life' kinda thing; bring in some fruit or vegetables."

Leibovitz concluded, "He was 'The King of Pop.' Maybe something will 'pop' up."

VEGETABLES???

Check this out: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i55472

It says on the site that it's all fake. :naughty:

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

But, it wouldn't surprise me if Joe did that for some reason..:boxed::roftl:

And, I have to laugh because I'm listening to Wanna be startin something and it's at the "You're a vegetable, you're a vegetable" part.. Hahaha :roftl:

Me either:boxed:

Yeah I hope she does do that.

Me too! They really DO love them and they are amazing people.. And yeah I wonder why! Janet would take care of them I think.. or at least try her best.

But I don't know if his parents will do a good job:boxed:

I'd hope they'd try to honour him and bring them up how he had wanted them raised. A little faith is good for everyone, but I'm not sure MJ would want them to be JW's because of his own experiences.. :dunno: Anyway, things are different now compared to the 60's.. I'll just cling to that. And, I'm sure Joe wouldn't get away with disciplining them so it would be alot different. I think Michael said his father had mellowed with age. Besides, I thought Katharine and Joe were separated anyway??

Hey all!

I'm just watching Live in Bucharest.... :bow:

So many emotions.....awe, joy, admiration, heartbreak...... Everyone should watch this!

Thanks for the lovely pics!

I read in a number of articles that Janet will most likely look after the kids if Katherine gets custody. That looks like a good setup from my point of view.

Okay I'm going back to my dvd :naughty:

xxx

I've got it on my to-do list :thumb_yello: I watched She's out of my life.. oh my.. :wub2: So jealous. :naughty:

And, I hope that's the case that Janet does look after them. Not to say the rest of the family couldn't love them and raise them pretty well as long as Joe doesn't make them the Jackson 3.. I just think Janet would honour Michaels wishes the most. If that makes sense.

Go back to your DVD :naughty: Enjoy!

Edited by Kelzy
typo...

I'd hope they'd try to honour him and bring them up how he had wanted them raised. A little faith is good for everyone, but I'm not sure MJ would want them to be JW's because of his own experiences.. :dunno: Anyway, things are different now compared to the 60's.. I'll just cling to that. And, I'm sure Joe wouldn't get away with disciplining them so it would be alot different. I think Michael said his father had mellowed with age. Besides, I thought Katharine and Joe were separated anyway??

I've got it on my to-do list :thumb_yello: I watched She's out of my life.. oh my.. :wub2: So jealous. :naughty:

And, I hope that's the case that Janet does look after them. Not to say the rest of the family couldn't love them and raise them pretty well as long as Joe doesn't make them the Jackson 3.. I just think Janet would honour Michaels wishes the most. If that makes sense.

Oh yeah you have a point..:boxed:

I didn't know that.. Are they?

And yeah I doubt that if this rumour ist true that people would let him do that..

It says on the site that it's all fake. :naughty:

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

But, it wouldn't surprise me if Joe did that for some reason..:boxed::roftl:

And, I have to laugh because I'm listening to Wanna be startin something and it's at the "You're a vegetable, you're a vegetable" part.. Hahaha :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

OMG LOL! I totally didn't realize this site was a stupid "fake news" site!! I was like...clicking on the link in google...I didn't pay attention to anything else aroudn the site..I guess it's because of all those nasty adds on the sites!

Lol....that made me laugh really hard!:roftl:

*listenning to wanna be starting something* :lmao:

it's soooo good.... I can't stop watching it :naughty:

I know what you mean; I think they were close so she'll know what he would've wanted. The kids seem to have really bonded with her too.

You know guys....meh, sorry I'm just thinking of him constantly. I understand that people hurt him because they couldn't accept that he was so good and kind and innocent....but it's just not fair... I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gUU4m_t8do and it made me realise just HOW MUCH these allegations must've hurt him :tears:

Oh, I also came across this on the MJJ forum.....v interesting! http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70102

Hello :bye:

Yeah I think it was in some interview that he said that

Haha I know....not many people can master the moonwalk....I'm determined to get it right, but it may take a looong time

Hmmmm the vids I think MJ is hottest in are Bad :wub2:, Dirty Diana and Give In To Me!

That's a great idea with the locket! Especially since the outside'll match his socks!

OOOOH. LOL! I'm such a loser. I read that whole Wikipedia page but managed to skip over that part. xD He's such an innovator. I love it.

I would say that he's pretty darn sexy in Smooth Criminal.. but I'm old enough to be his child in that one.. so.. yeah. I'll stick with young MJ. Within my general age range. LOL.

I do that too. Some people.. GOSH. I want to say mean hurtful things to them too, but that'd make me just as bad as them. So instead, I thumbs-down until Youtube makes me stop.

[/color] [/color]

I love MJ in anything red

Or blue..

Mmmmmm

In his later years, he certainly wore a lot of red. I wonder if it was his favourite colour?

Did they find another copy of the will? I'm sure Janet will help raise them. And Katherine won't make them do anything they don't want to.. or at least I don't think so. As long as they stay away from Joe, they'll be good, I think. It's obvious the family loves them very much.

P.S. Thanks for posting all the pictures! I'm trying to restrain myself, but it's hard. xD

P.P.S. My sister mentioned this, and I had never really noticed before.. but Blanket looks a LOT like Michael. Especially his eyes.

Memorial+Service+Michael+Jackson+Draws+Thousands+JmV7Y9tu8Zkl.jpg

Prince-Michael-Jackson-II-aka-Blanket.jpg

Michael_Jackson_03.jpg

And shoes. xD

Memorial+Service+Michael+Jackson+Draws+Thousands+ML5eTugdjxJl.jpg

And this is irrelevant, but they're so cute!

jacksonSPLASH_468x665.jpg

baby1.jpg

Edited by bitter.icarus

That's a great idea with the locket! Especially since the outside'll match his socks!

OOOOH. LOL! I'm such a loser. I read that whole Wikipedia page but managed to skip over that part. xD He's such an innovator. I love it.

I would say that he's pretty darn sexy in Smooth Criminal.. but I'm old enough to be his child in that one.. so.. yeah. I'll stick with young MJ. Within my general age range. LOL.

I do that too. Some people.. GOSH. I want to say mean hurtful things to them too, but that'd make me just as bad as them. So instead, I thumbs-down until Youtube makes me stop.

In his later years, he certainly wore a lot of red. I wonder if it was his favourite colour?

Did they find another copy of the will? I'm sure Janet will help raise them. And Katherine won't make them do anything they don't want to.. or at least I don't think so. As long as they stay away from Joe, they'll be good, I think. It's obvious the family loves them very much.

P.S. Thanks for posting all the pictures! I'm trying to restrain myself, but it's hard. xD

P.P.S. My sister mentioned this, and I had never really noticed before.. but Blanket looks a LOT like Michael. Especially his eyes.

Memorial+Service+Michael+Jackson+Draws+Thousands+JmV7Y9tu8Zkl.jpg

Yeah, Blanket does, and I haven't realized it before either.:blush-anim-cl:

Errr....as far as I heard Michael isn't the biological father of any of his children...so...but indeed Blanket's alike. :blink: I dunno what's the truth...or well...the truth is that he loved his children even if he wasn't their biological daddy. :thumb_yello:

hehe, yeah I didn't think about it matching his socks :naughty:

hahaha I didn't think about the age difference :roftl:

You're right, he does! I heard either Joe or Tito saying that Blanket's got Michael's eyes. Apparently he's a great dancer too!

Errr....as far as I heard Michael isn't the biological father of any of his children...so...but indeed Blanket's alike. :blink: I dunno what's the truth...or well...the truth is that he loved his children even if he wasn't their biological daddy. :thumb_yello:

You're right, he was their father, whether biologically or not. I hope they can have as normal a childhood as possible, as Michael wanted.