Hey, how is everyone doing?

I am still heartbroken about this, earth seems so boring without him walking on it...

Its not fair.

This is how I feel too...the world has a hole in it now that he's gone.

:huglove: <- this is for the vigil....it' a beautiful thing to do. I know it'll be tough, but I truly hope you get what you need from it. I'd love to be able to go.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I found this really sweet article about MJ. It's not a super reliable source, so I can't really be sure how much of it is true, but the article seems genuine, and it's nice to hear positive things about Michael.

Enjoy!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1901538/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours.html?cat=2

thanks so much, that's beautiful. :tears:

Interesting reading!:thumb_yello:

Do you know if the audio recording actually is available somewhere?

yeah I'd love to hear it too...soon hopefully!

I found this article about his instrumental album (and himself), which I enjoyed: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/classicalmusic/2009/07/more_details_on_instrumental_a.html

One line from a speech at the memorial has stayed with me: He gave everything he had been given. It's so true... God blessed Michael with an abundance of gifts, and Michael perfected and worked with them and gave every ounce of himself in every way, for the joy of the world. Because of this, he'll always be here. As the line in I'll Be There goes: Where there is love, I'll be there.

Sorry for the emotions.....I'm not past it yet.

xxx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting reading!:thumb_yello:

Do you know if the audio recording actually is available somewhere?

I have no idea. I was looking for a link somewhere on that page but didn't see anything. All the comments on the article request the audio clip as well. Maybe just because it's so new? It was just posted on the 8th. I'll keep my eye out for it. :wink2:

I found this article about his instrumental album (and himself), which I enjoyed: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/classicalmusic/2009/07/more_details_on_instrumental_a.html

xxx

That is a beautiful article. It makes me respect Michael that much more to know that he was so into classical. I love that. Thanks for much for sharing!

I have no idea. I was looking for a link somewhere on that page but didn't see anything. All the comments on the article request the audio clip as well. Maybe just because it's so new? It was just posted on the 8th. I'll keep my eye out for it. :wink2:

Yeah it sounds ot me like they'll post it when it's ready........I'll keep checking back too!

That is a beautiful article. It makes me respect Michael that much more to know that he was so into classical. I love that. Thanks for much for sharing!

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it a lot too :wink2:

we're off to london early this monday...

We are gonna honor Mchael at the O2..at the time when his concert was supposed to start

*deeep sigh*

There's gonna be a vigil and i think also music, a place where we can write messages, bring flowers, etcetc...

I am still heartbroken about this, earth seems so boring without him walking on it...

Its not fair.

I'll try my best and honor him in the best way possible but its gonna be a hard day on monday.

Love you always, Michael...

Veel plezier Janena, alhoewel plezier misschien niet het juiste woord is (have fun Janena, although fun is maybe not the right word).

Btw I'm watching him live in Bucharest on TV, and my mom asked if he was the one that did all the choreographies, for him and his dancers. Was he the one that did all that, or?..

I do know he made his own but :aah:

Btw I'm watching him live in Bucharest on TV, and my mom asked if he was the one that did all the choreographies, for him and his dancers. Was he the one that did all that, or?..

I do know he made his own but :aah:

Ola Carlota :bye:

I know that Thriller and Bad had choreographers, but a lot of his performances were pretty improvised.... a lot of his live stuff, he just feels the music :wub2: as far as I know! There are parts of routines that of course he had to do with dancers, like Smooth Criminal...and I know that when they were creating these dances (including Thriller) MJ had a lot of input. I saw an interview where he was talking about the Thriller dance and he said "we had to figure out a way of making zombies dance that didn't look comical or stupid, so we went into the studio to work on movements like shoulder isolations..." so yeah, he had choreographers, but he also had a lot of input.

I saw some behind the scenes stuff from the Smooth Criminal video, and at one point in the background he's talking to three dancers and working on a move with them and you can hear him say "you have to do this move like you feel it coming from inside you" :wub2::wink2:

Ola Carlota :bye:

I know that Thriller and Bad had choreographers, but a lot of his performances were pretty improvised.... a lot of his live stuff, he just feels the music :wub2: as far as I know! There are parts of routines that of course he had to do with dancers, like Smooth Criminal...and I know that when they were creating these dances (including Thriller) MJ had a lot of input. I saw an interview where he was talking about the Thriller dance and he said "we had to figure out a way of making zombies dance that didn't look comical or stupid, so we went into the studio to work on movements like shoulder isolations..." so yeah, he had choreographers, but he also had a lot of input.

I saw some behind the scenes stuff from the Smooth Criminal video, and at one point in the background he's talking to three dancers and working on a move with them and you can hear him say "you have to do this move like you feel it coming from inside you" :wub2::wink2:

Oi:wub2:

Yeah in the documentary I saw he said he never had dancing classes, it just came from his heart, and he felt like the music...

But I wanted to know the details so thanks:huglove:

:wub2: He was an amazing performer, dancer, singer... And so much more!

The jetpack scene just came on:shocked:

He must've felt amazing when he flew on that...

Has this tribute site been posted before?

It’s cute and funny!:wink2:

http://www.eternalmoonwalk.com/

That's so sweet! Thanks for that, Sienna. :) The spirit of the site is really amazing.

Oi:wub2:

Yeah in the documentary I saw he said he never had dancing classes, it just came from his heart, and he felt like the music...

But I wanted to know the details so thanks:huglove:

:wub2: He was an amazing performer, dancer, singer... And so much more!

That, is unbelievable. It's so great that so many different styles of dances stem from what he did too. It just makes me so happy to see. :blush-anim-cl:

I want a jetpack. Although I'm afraid of heights.. LOL. I'm thinking about getting some live DVDs. Which do you guys recommend? (Although really, anything with Michael really can't go wrong.)

Edit; Oh, and I wanted to thank Neeve and MBroekhuijsen for the links. :) I hope the Jacksons decide to continue with the instrumental album. It sounds exciting.

Edit again;

By the way, the code... "MJJITK". To this day we still don't know what it means.

How about.. Michael Joseph Jackson is the king? That's the first thing that popped into my head. What do you guys think?

Edit: HAH.. I'm not the first one to suggest that. Nevermind. I'm a little suspicious of this interview though. The writer made quite a few mistakes. I would have though for someone in the journalism business, they would have better grammar and sentence form. But still, it was from the heart, and an appreciated read.

Edited by bitter.icarus

This is pretty weird but............ Yesterday the same concert was on tv on Spain too, and for what my sisters told me (I couldnt watch it, so they recorded it for me) exactly at the same hour!!! :boxed::shocked:

uhm.. noone forget thye sh*t la toya spread about michael raping those kids for money last time, guys :fisch:

i don`t like her at all :mf_rosetinted:

really.. i find everything she says too fake.. like she`s only interested in money ¬¬

Exactly my thoughts everytime I read something about her.

Hi Darklight,

where have you been, I haven't seen you for some while.

Thank you for your understanding,I needed it.

I don't want to disappoint you but about the medication,I think it's true.

I couldn't believe it either in the beginning when i heard it because I knew he was against it,but the whole family knew it and alot of other people,even the police.

But I can understand why he did it. I think he wasn't happy because he took them but he couldn't stop anymore IMO.

I don't think he did it since the Pepsi Commercial.

I hope i didn't hurt your feelings and if you think he didn't take them that's fine with me.

Thank you:wub2:

I've been offline due to my computer hardrive going bang:shocked: got it sorted now only my computer has a virus on it now :boxed: not good eh so i'm back at the library again:aah:

I don't know i've heard evidence to the contrary about his drug taking i think it was forced on him, people wanting to drug him & kill him but there you go! we shall find out when the toxicology reports are released & investigations have finished!

al i know is that dr conrad murray is not cooperating with police & didn't call an ambulance til half an hour after he found mj with a weak pulse that to me is dodgy

hey ho

Hi all :huglove:

I just read a lovely article: http://www.adequacy.net/2009/07/michael-jackson-a-retrospective-look-into-the-life-of-an-amazing-musician/

This is a song I'm in love with now...his voice sounds so pure... and this vid is a cool montage :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wDfS2bjZxg

Thanks for the link. That was a really nice article, and sort of contrasts with all the junk that's been floating around lately. I disagree though, that his later music wasn't as good as in the Off the Wall and Thriller days. I think it only got better, as his style changed, and he matured. It just wasn't as popular. (Maybe because of all the media stuff?) I don't know. I love it all.

Thanks for the link. That was a really nice article, and sort of contrasts with all the junk that's been floating around lately. I disagree though, that his later music wasn't as good as in the Off the Wall and Thriller days. I think it only got better, as his style changed, and he matured. It just wasn't as popular. (Maybe because of all the media stuff?) I don't know. I love it all.

I agree with you....I love his later stuff too. I find myself mostly listening to the Dangerous album, and I've just discovered that Invincible has some cracking tracks on it too.

I agree with you....I love his later stuff too. I find myself mostly listening to the Dangerous album, and I've just discovered that Invincible has some cracking tracks on it too.

I just love staring at the cover art for Dangerous. It's lovely. Adore HIStory, of course. I like the angry tracks on it. But I really can't pick favourites... All his albums are so different. I think maybe Off the Wall is on my number one spot, though. If I really had to choose.. but just because I have an obsession with disco beats.

I just love staring at the cover art for Dangerous. It's lovely. Adore HIStory, of course. I like the angry tracks on it. But I really can't pick favourites... All his albums are so different. I think maybe Off the Wall is on my number one spot, though. If I really had to choose.. but just because I have an obsession with disco beats.

HIStory is a great one too......I have to say, angry MJ is very inspiring :wub2::naughty:

I still cry when I hear You Are Not Alone......

man, his voice is just so perfect.

HIStory is a great one too......I have to say, angry MJ is very inspiring :wub2::naughty:

I still cry when I hear You Are Not Alone......

man, his voice is just so perfect.

He is, he is. :) Will You Be There is too hard for me to listen to. I start crying like a baby, especially during the spoken part. He sounds too heartbroken. I just want to hug him. :crybaby:

Sometimes I'll be sitting around and have this mental image/feeling that I'm hugging him. It's weird, because it feels like it's actually happening, except when I open my eyes, no one's there and I haven't moved. I'm strange.. LOL.