• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gUU4m_t8do and it made me realise just HOW MUCH these allegations must've hurt him :tears:

Aww. If I was him ,I would have burst into tears. He was such a strong person, it's unbelievable. And it's cool to see where he got his inspiration from.

Yeah, Blanket does, and I haven't realized it before either.:blush-anim-cl:

Errr....as far as I heard Michael isn't the biological father of any of his children...so...but indeed Blanket's alike. :blink: I dunno what's the truth...or well...the truth is that he loved his children even if he wasn't their biological daddy. :thumb_yello:

hehe, yeah I didn't think about it matching his socks :naughty:

hahaha I didn't think about the age difference :roftl:

You're right, he does! I heard either Joe or Tito saying that Blanket's got Michael's eyes. Apparently he's a great dancer too!

You're right, he was their father, whether biologically or not. I hope they can have as normal a childhood as possible, as Michael wanted.

Mmhm. There's tons of stuff floating around how Michael wasn't the 'father of his children'. I really don't care if he was their biological dad or not, but he WAS definitely, 100% their daddy. End of story.

Oh I forgot to say, for anyone who has ITV, the Uri Gellar documentary on Michael is going to be on next Sunday evening.

I don't think I have ITV! I need to figure out where it'll air for me.

Mmhm. There's tons of stuff floating around how Michael wasn't the 'father of his children'. I really don't care if he was their biological dad or not, but he WAS definitely, 100% their daddy. End of story.

Indeed. DNA doesn't make someone a daddy. He loved his children so much....:wub2:

Check this, it made my eyes wet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvcGFiqxnOY&feature=related

What Paris said at the end...:wub2:

And this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onkPbmoud1A&feature=related

gosh...

Edited by Zsina

Indeed. DNA doesn't make someone a daddy. He loved his children so much....:wub2:

Check this, it made my eyes wet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvcGFiqxnOY&feature=related

What Paris said at the end...:wub2:

And this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onkPbmoud1A&feature=related

gosh...

I love his home videos. His birthday wish makes me both smile and cry. I especially love how he said the true meaning of success is love. That's one of my favourite quotes.

I like this comment:

You could see how much he loved these children. They need to stay with the Jackson family, who will honor Michael's memory. The two older children seem very close to their Aunt Janet who will for sure keep her brother alive in their hearts.They are Jackson's, not Rowes. Sorry, blood doesn't always make a family... I know.

And I also love the cute little "Me too!" added after Paris speaks. It's very obvious that they all loved each other very much.

Randomly: Coldplay's "A Message" seems to suite the mood of this discussion well. Just putting that out there. :wink2:

0121.jpg

012.jpg

:stret cher:

002.jpg

That smile ohmy...:wu b2:

oh....I miss him so much!

And I found this on google accidentally.....:thum b_yello:

[/color]

:mf_lustslow:

:wub2:

wonderful.....

I've been looking through photobucket too, Some really beautiful pics there.

[/color] [/color]

I love MJ in anything red :mf_lus tslow::wu b2:

Or blue..

002.jpg

Mmmmmm:bigg rin2:

omg.. Please no. I hope he doesn't.. :bo xed: Katharine has custody and will raise them as Jehovah witnesses..

I'd personally rather see Diana Ross with them. Or Oprah..

Why didn't MJ give them to Janet??

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

niceeeeee :das:

i hope Janet get the custody.... she`s the best to take care of kids in my opinion ^^

Hey all!

I'm just watching Live in Bucharest.... :b ow:

So many emotions.....awe, joy, admiration, heartbreak...... Everyone should watch this!

Thanks for the lovely pics!

I read in a number of articles that Janet will most likely look after the kids if Katherine gets custody. That looks like a good setup from my point of view.

Okay I'm going back to my dvd :naughty:

xxx

Live in Burcharest in amazigggg!!! i`ve seen it now like 7 times... :naughty:

he was sooooo good! and the public :shocked: OMG! thay seemed argentineans for the way they scream xD lol

Oh, I also came across this on the MJJ forum.....v interesting! http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70102

that was really interesting... :thumb_yello:

media only let him down, and down... :sneaky2: they had nothing better to do ¬¬

hey there guys I thought i'd just let you all know I've set up a Mj forum & you're all welcome to join if you wish:wink2:

http://www.mjfansunite.proboards.com

and I thought i'd point out i have suggested on there a version of Mika mail (or Michael mail) so as I get more & more members & if people are interested we could end up doing Mjmail which I'd love:wub2:

Great link! This definitely added some details for me. But I agree with a lot of the posters there, Michael was beautiful no matter what! Inside and out.

yes indeed he was, he was so incredibly beautiful in EVERY single way imaginable & I'm just so gutted he's gone now & never again can we experience that beauty anew :crybaby:

Edited by DarkLight
typo *slaps self*

Aww. If I was him ,I would have burst into tears. He was such a strong person, it's unbelievable. And it's cool to see where he got his inspiration from.

I don't think I have ITV! I need to figure out where it'll air for me.

I know, it's too sad.

Yep, well said.

I'm suuuure it'll air all over the world eventually. Keep an eye on the MJ forums maybe...but I'm sure it'll be advertised on the media.

Agreed.

Live in Burcharest in amazigggg!!! i`ve seen it now like 7 times... :naughty:

he was sooooo good! and the public :shocked: OMG! thay seemed argentineans for the way they scream xD lol

that was really interesting... :thumb_yello:

media only let him down, and down... :sneaky2: they had nothing better to do ¬¬

It's sooooo fabulous....NO ONE can compare....

Oh, does anyone know if it's possible to get the HIStory tour on dvd? I've been looking but can't find it..... :sad:

yes indeed he was, he was so incredibly beautiful in EVERY single way imaginable & I'm just so gutted he's gone now & never again can we experience that beauty anew :crybaby:

:huglove: I completely understand you. My heart is still broken.

:Update:

Remember the article by that guy Chuck Dakota at the Associated Content page? He said he'd put up an audio of his interview with Michael...well he's just put up the transcript so we can read the interview here http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1955196/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours.html?cat=49

and he says the audio is on its way :thumb_yello:

It's a nice interview....so sweet :wub2:

Just got back from London last weekend...been there since july 13.

The vigil at the O2 was amazing, we have shared difficult and also beautiful moments.

There were some spiritual moments as well, i may share later on...

I am still heartbroken.

Who would have thought a world without Michael could feel so empty.

I'm suuuure it'll air all over the world eventually. Keep an eye on the MJ forums maybe...but I'm sure it'll be advertised on the media.

Oh, does anyone know if it's possible to get the HIStory tour on dvd? I've been looking but can't find it..... :sad:

Will do.

There's this torrent. But I don't know if you want to go through the fuss of downloading it or not. And there's petitions and stuff out there to get it released.. so I guess it never was? In any case, you can find lots of HIStory music video collections, but no offical DVD, so I don't think it exists. (Also, that link up there is not verified.. could just be a scam).

:Update:

Remember the article by that guy Chuck Dakota at the Associated Content page? He said he'd put up an audio of his interview with Michael...well he's just put up the transcript so we can read the interview here http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1955196/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours.html?cat=49

and he says the audio is on its way :thumb_yello:

It's a nice interview....so sweet :wub2:

! Thanks for the link!

The vigil at the O2 was amazing, we have shared difficult and also beautiful moments.

I am still heartbroken.

Hey Janena. Hope you're doing okay. Don't worry, it'll get better.

Michael was someone who I thought would be around forever. He was timeless. Now that he's gone, the whole world feels wrong. But at least he'll live on in his fans and in his music.

alright...i have little energy so i just more or less copied the message my sister wrote on the mjjcommunity about our spiritual moment in London.

I'm not usually very spiritual but this was just amazing!

I also have video and 2 photo's of it, my sis filmed, i took the pictures.

I know not everyone will believe this and thats okay as long as people respect my opinion that this was a sign.

They were def. small white birds, no seagulls or anything like that:

during the 13th july vigil something strange happend as some of you may know.

Around 11 in the evening 50 white doves showed up.

We counted them on the picture my sister took and see around 48-50 doves...unfortunately it is a little unclear because the doves we not that close and it was dark.

The doves are making out a heart shape in the sky.

This occurred when a minute of silence was starting...they left when the minute was over.

Too bad i got my camera too late, but i have 30 seconds of footage about it.

I feel like it was Michaels message to us that he is still out there.

I was overwhelmed by love and goosebumps all over my body...

The one speaking on the video is me, i was shocked and overwhelmed....

Translation of what i say:

'I'm filming this, otherwise no one will believe me.

There are white birds, they look like doves, white doves...

unbelievable....they just came out of nowhere, i'm overwhelmed by what i'm seeing now.

i will send the video cause this is unbelievable...'

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v692/jojenny/diva/?action=view&current=michaelduiven1.flv

doves2.jpg

doves1.jpg

Edited by Janena

I am still heartbroken.

Hey :huglove:

I'm glad you had such a special experience. Thanks for sharing! What happened is really, really beautiful.....it must've been a truly wonderful feeling... how amazing!! I think there was amessage in it too. :wub2:

Will do.

There's this torrent. But I don't know if you want to go through the fuss of downloading it or not. And there's petitions and stuff out there to get it released.. so I guess it never was? In any case, you can find lots of HIStory music video collections, but no offical DVD, so I don't think it exists. (Also, that link up there is not verified.. could just be a scam).

! Thanks for the link!

Cool, thanks..... I'm a bit wary of torrents so I might wait and hope they release it! I'd love to have it on dvd.

Oh, an interview that I haven't finished reading yet, but it's special :wink2:http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html

Hey!!! I havent been here on the last days cause I had an stupid virus on my pc. At least I had some interesting things to watch. A tv channel played Living with Michael Jackson and it was.................. a bittersweet experience. I was really happy to get the chance (once again) to see him dancing and talking and all that on tv, but it was sad too.............. And I realised it will be a month next Saturday :tears:

Btw, Tito was on Spain to give two concwerts and.............. he gave an interview to one of those ****ty tv shows that throws garbage over everyone's shoulders. Of course, he got tons of money.

alright...i have little energy so i just more or less copied the message my sister wrote on the mjjcommunity about our spiritual moment in London.

I know not everyone will believe this and thats okay as long as people respect my opinion that this was a sign.

We counted them on the picture my sister took and see around 48-50 doves...unfortunately it is a little unclear because the doves we not that close and it was dark.

This occurred when a minute of silence was starting...they left when the minute was over.

unbelievable....they just came out of nowhere, i'm overwhelmed by what i'm seeing now.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v692/jojenny/diva/?action=view&current=michaelduiven1.flv

doves2.jpg

doves1.jpg

:shocked: Ohmygod..I totall believe that it was him. I got so warm inside when I read what you posted....no doubt about it in me. So amazing. :wub2:

Do you know about videos about this out there? I couldnt really see anything in your only on the pics!

Guys...

I finished my first Mj drawing. It's by no means self advertising, I just thought you would appreciate it. It's not perfect, I wanted it to be better, II might get some time later to fix it.

Gone_too_soon__by_Fruzsina.jpg

Here: Gone Too Soon.

Guys...

I finished my first Mj drawing. It's by no means self advertising, I just thought you would appreciate it. It's not perfect, I wanted it to be better, II might get some time later to fix it.

Zsina, that is.....gorgeous. WOW. :bow: You have a wonderful talent! I really love it :wub2:

My days are still revolving around Michael, I can't get past it :emot-sad:

I hope everyone's doing okay

xxx

doves2.jpg

doves1.jpg

:shocked:

i really think it was Michael :wub2:

in some way he found the way to say goodbye, that seemed a really magical way to do it...

i believe in this things cause when my grandmother died, after a couple of hours i opened the door and find dove`s feather in the floor just there... it`s really weird where i live to find feathers... specially in that part of my house, i really believe it was grandmother saying goodbye...

Guys...

amazing work!!!

could you post the original pic here because i can`t make the image bigger..

Cool, thanks..... I'm a bit wary of torrents so I might wait and hope they release it! I'd love to have it on dvd.

Oh, an interview that I haven't finished reading yet, but it's special :wink2:http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html

Mmhm. Considering how everyone's cashing in nowadays, it won't be long until they release whatever they can. Horrible, but good for us?

Thanks! I'll check that out.

Hey!!! I havent been here on the last days cause I had an stupid virus on my pc. At least I had some interesting things to watch. A tv channel played Living with Michael Jackson and it was.................. a bittersweet experience. I was really happy to get the chance (once again) to see him dancing and talking and all that on tv, but it was sad too.............. And I realised it will be a month next Saturday :tears:

Btw, Tito was on Spain to give two concwerts and.............. he gave an interview to one of those ****ty tv shows that throws garbage over everyone's shoulders. Of course, he got tons of money.

I know what you mean. I watched it on Youtube and kept having mood swings from sad to happy to angry over that idiot Bashir. I've yet to watch Take Two, but I'm sure that'll be a happier experience.

I don't know how to feel about the Jackson family right now, but it seems like all of sudden everyone's Michael's best bud, and they're 'spilling his inside secrets', etc. It's sort of gross. They're creating drama over nothing and ET and other tabloid stuff is cashing in from it. I just wish they would STOP already. Sadly, Marlon was wrong when he said that maybe they'd leave MJ alone.

Guys...

That's beautiful! Amazing! And I love the little backstory you posted for it.. :blush-anim-cl: It makes me happy. Thank you!

Edit: This is a quote from the interview, Niamh. It really touched me. It shows how much he was willing to suffer/fight for his beliefs. That's pretty beautiful.

‘Cory, I will never deny a child love and if it means that I have to be crucified or put in jail for it, then that’s just what they’re gonna have to do.’
Edited by bitter.icarus

Mmhm. Considering how everyone's cashing in nowadays, it won't be long until they release whatever they can. Horrible, but good for us?

Thanks! I'll check that out.

I don't know how to feel about the Jackson family right now, but it seems like all of sudden everyone's Michael's best bud, and they're 'spilling his inside secrets', etc. It's sort of gross. They're creating drama over nothing and ET and other tabloid stuff is cashing in from it. I just wish they would STOP already. Sadly, Marlon was wrong when he said that maybe they'd leave MJ alone.

Edit: This is a quote from the interview, Niamh. It really touched me. It shows how much he was willing to suffer/fight for his beliefs. That's pretty beautiful.

I know, people really can be disgusting at times :(

At least he can't be hurt by it anymore. And I also think a lot of people are finally seeing the good he did.

Ah yeah that line really struck me.....pretty amazing!

Guys...

brilliant! u know what when i first saw it on this thread i thought this's a photograph and only the link beneath shows ur drawing, not flattering it's reli beautiful.

and Janena, thzz for ur sharing. i got goosebumps while reading......

i finally finished watching the Dangerous dvd and hv actually replayed it for a few times. still speechless right now..... i luv every single part of it and i luv Michael so much! it's so lame that i can't manage to express my feelings by words, like my soul's flown away..... u guys udstand this i'm sure:sad:

I know, people really can be disgusting at times :(

At least he can't be hurt by it anymore. And I also think a lot of people are finally seeing the good he did.

Ah yeah that line really struck me.....pretty amazing!

True, true. I guess with every positive, there comes a negative. Or the other way around.. hmm. :/

I'm going to finish reading it today. My mom was nagging me last night to go to bed. But I remember I started to cry when they were talking of how he said if he toured again, it would kill him. Ironic, huh?

i finally finished watching the Dangerous dvd and hv actually replayed it for a few times. still speechless right now..... i luv every single part of it and i luv Michael so much! it's so lame that i can't manage to express my feelings by words, like my soul's flown away..... u guys udstand this i'm sure:sad:

But you have! In any case, don't worry. I go on like a blubbering idiot all the time. You know what though? Sometimes, there are no words. And that's okay too.

You think you can't express yourself and then you say something like that?! :shocked::wub2: That was beautiful.

We understand completely :huglove:

True, true. I guess with every positive, there comes a negative. Or the other way around.. hmm. :/

I'm going to finish reading it today. My mom was nagging me last night to go to bed. But I remember I started to cry when they were talking of how he said if he toured again, it would kill him. Ironic, huh?

But you have! In any case, don't worry. I go on like a blubbering idiot all the time. You know what though? Sometimes, there are no words. And that's okay too.

I know, I know...it's all too sad.

Yep, some things can't be expressed....

I reeeeally wish they'd show the HIStory concert on tv...I really want to see the full thing :sad:

You think you can't express yourself and then you say something like that?! :shocked::wub2: That was beautiful.

We understand completely :huglove:

I know, I know...it's all too sad.

Yep, some things can't be expressed....

I reeeeally wish they'd show the HIStory concert on tv...I really want to see the full thing :sad:

I know, right?!

It is, and they can't.

Count yourself lucky that you've seen the other concerts! I haven't seen any! For some reason I can't find them anywhere but online, and my parents are being unreasonable and won't let me use their Visas. :naughty: