Well, Im really sceptic (is that the word??) with those things, so now I can just say that I dont believe on this at all.........

And, dont worry hun, there will be a day when the press wont talk that much about MJ and it will be easier for us to pass through this :huglove:

Im really looking for this movie. Maybe The Wiz and some MJ's CD will be a great b-day present.

Really? Why do you say that? Isn't it sort of depressing just shutting that possibility out?

And I agree! I'm going to hand out lists for people.. LOL. :aah:

Thanks.....I guess it comes and goes.......

Hmm, well, the fact that he was taken so suddenly would make it quite plausible that he would want ot hang around a bit longer to look out for his kids, etc. So I don't know.....but it does sound very like him to me...

Thanks for the vids....I especially love the last one...and that wasn't that long ago!

True, true.

No problemo, anytime. :wink2:

My brother found me this episode of the Simpson's this mornining. I had no idea that Michael was such a fan. It's exciting! I remember watching that episode a long while ago, but I never really realized it was him. I was bummed that Kip Lennon did the singing instead of Mike.. but then I found this! With actual MJ + Kip vocals! WHOO. AAAAND. MJ wrote a lot of "Do the Bartman".

So all in all, a good morning of Michael/Simpson happiness.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sceptical/skeptical is the word you're looking for :thumb_yello: But you can say "I'm a sceptic" too.

Thanks hun, I geuss gradually it'll get easier....

Thanks for the vids! Oh soooo adorable....... :tears:

Thanks for solving my doubt! :wink2:

Yes, and I hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

I cant stop watching that one :wub2:

Really? Why do you say that? Isn't it sort of depressing just shutting that possibility out?

And I agree! I'm going to hand out lists for people.. LOL. :aah:

True, true.

My brother found me this episode of the Simpson's this mornining. I had no idea that Michael was such a fan. It's exciting! I remember watching that episode a long while ago, but I never really realized it was him. I was bummed that Kip Lennon did the singing instead of Mike.. but then I found this! With actual MJ + Kip vocals! WHOO. AAAAND. MJ wrote a lot of "Do the Bartman".

I know the doubt will be always there and maybe we wont ever know if that things can really happen or not. But I have some kind of problem with those things, if I dont see it alive with my own eyes, I will never believed it............ cause those vids can always be manipulated.

The Simpsons!! He was a fan, Bart and Homer have a few seconds on the Black or White video :teehee: I was wondering why Fox hasnt show those episodes again since MJ's death. At some point , I didnt want to see those again, cause MIchael is always trying to steal kids..........

True, true.

thanks for the vids, hehe. yeah Do the Bartman has such an MJ sound to it, doesn't it?!

Thanks for solving my doubt! :wink2:

Yes, and I hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

I cant stop watching that one :wub2:

I know the doubt will be always there and maybe we wont ever know if that things can really happen or not. But I have some kind of problem with those things, if I dont see it alive with my own eyes, I will never believed it............ cause those vids can always be manipulated.

The Simpsons!! He was a fan, Bart and Homer have a few seconds on the Black or White video :teehee: I was wondering why Fox hasnt show those episodes again since MJ's death. At some point , I didnt want to see those again, cause MIchael is always trying to steal kids..........

What do you mean?

But thanks for the explaination about your beliefs. :)

thanks for the vids, hehe. yeah Do the Bartman has such an MJ sound to it, doesn't it?!

It does! I don't know how I didn't notice it before.. :doh:

I agree about vids being manipulated. And, I was sceptical to begin with. But her words echoed a few of my own experiences..

I'm just going to say this to everyone - and I'm not trying to convert any of you in any way AT ALL, but if I had not have experienced things like this over the last 15 years myself then I too wouldn't believe in it. So I understand the scepticism. :thumb_yello:

I'm not a crazy person. I have a logical and analytical mind and an IQ of over 130. Every time something "strange" happens to me I try to mark it off as a coincidence or a natural occurrence with a logical solution. There's only so many times I could do that though before accepting that I do experience some very strange things. Example.. When my grandmother unexpectedly died, and I was asleep at the exact time she was dying, obviously completely unaware of the fact she was dying (we were told that my grandfather accidentally gave her too much medication or she overdosed) The thing is - I was asleep and I was actually dreaming of a grandparent dying. I woke up and knew one of my grandparents that I loved had died. I said earlier in this thread that I can hear the thoughts of those still alive.. Well, in this case I heard her last thoughts. The thing about this is that I was asleep, not conscious, and not in control of anything that was happening around me. To dream of something that was happening at the exact same moment, only 5km away from me is, to me, logically unexplainable.

But, truth be told, I'm still reluctant about accepting alot of it. My strongest experiences (including the above) came after I had a near death experience and it's apparently very common to occur in those circumstances. Anyway, what I can say I know for sure is that alot of people just don't experience these things in their lifetime for some unknown reason and so I understand why it's impossible to believe in it. At the same time it could be that alot of people who do believe in it are completely insane. :naughty:

I can accept that, but I really don't think it's possible that we're all insane given my many personal experiences. :roftl:

We'll ALL know the true answer in death anyway. :biggrin2:

Lastly, my point: I'm quite certain that Michael believed in all this himself. There's too many signs saying it is so. Even just believing in God is a sign of believing in the supernatural. I always thought it ironic that people say God the creator can exist, and Jesus the Healer can be resurrected, but ghosts and magic are fake. :naughty:

(oh crap.. Sorry I was a little off topic.. :blush-anim-cl: )

What do you mean?

But thanks for the explaination about your beliefs. :)

It does! I don't know how I didn't notice it before.. :doh:

There are, at least, two episodes where Michael comes to steal kids or to gaine money to pay for kids (or something like that). I cant remember those episodes, but just after his death I was talking to my sisters, we remember those scenes but dont find them funny anymore (Franz Ferdinand told us so........).

And you are really welcome. :thumb_yello:

I agree about vids being manipulated. And, I was sceptical to begin with. But her words echoed a few of my own experiences..

I'm just going to say this to everyone - and I'm not trying to convert any of you in any way AT ALL, but if I had not have experienced things like this over the last 15 years myself then I too wouldn't believe in it. So I understand the scepticism. :thumb_yello:

I'm not a crazy person. I have a logical and analytical mind and an IQ of over 130. Every time something "strange" happens to me I try to mark it off as a coincidence or a natural occurrence with a logical solution. There's only so many times I could do that though before accepting that I do experience some very strange things. Example.. When my grandmother unexpectedly died, and I was asleep at the exact time she was dying, obviously completely unaware of the fact she was dying (we were told that my grandfather accidentally gave her too much medication or she overdosed) The thing is - I was asleep and I was actually dreaming of a grandparent dying. I woke up and knew one of my grandparents that I loved had died. I said earlier in this thread that I can hear the thoughts of those still alive.. Well, in this case I heard her last thoughts. The thing about this is that I was asleep, not conscious, and not in control of anything that was happening around me. To dream of something that was happening at the exact same moment, only 5km away from me is, to me, logically unexplainable.

But, truth be told, I'm still reluctant about accepting alot of it. My strongest experiences (including the above) came after I had a near death experience and it's apparently very common to occur in those circumstances. Anyway, what I can say I know for sure is that alot of people just don't experience these things in their lifetime for some unknown reason and so I understand why it's impossible to believe in it. At the same time it could be that alot of people who do believe in it are completely insane. :naughty:

I can accept that, but I really don't think it's possible that we're all insane given my many personal experiences. :roftl:

We'll ALL know the true answer in death anyway. :biggrin2:

Lastly, my point: I'm quite certain that Michael believed in all this himself. There's too many signs saying it is so. Even just believing in God is a sign of believing in the supernatural. I always thought it ironic that people say God the creator can exist, and Jesus the Healer can be resurrected, but ghosts and magic are fake. :naughty:

(oh crap.. Sorry I was a little off topic.. :blush-anim-cl: )

Oh, thats kinda creepy.

I understand your point of view, and I must say I have some kind of "gift" too, but I always say ¡things are just coincidences, you know?

This may sound weird, but the day after the 11-m bombs on Madrid, I was looking a webpage that tells you when you are gonna die and I got this 3 ansers:

1 - After work, a muslim guy will catch you in the middle of the street and shut you down

2 - The train you are traveling on will explode

3 - A bomb on at your workplace will explode

And the day MJ died, I was listening to his songs, during the whole day, for any special reason, I just wanted to listen to his music, and look how the day ended............ :tears:

One more thing: would you say Im crazy if I ¡get MJ's signature tattooed??

Oh, thats kinda creepy.

I understand your point of view, and I must say I have some kind of "gift" too, but I always say ¡things are just coincidences, you know?

This may sound weird, but the day after the 11-m bombs on Madrid, I was looking a webpage that tells you when you are gonna die and I got this 3 ansers:

1 - After work, a muslim guy will catch you in the middle of the street and shut you down

2 - The train you are traveling on will explode

3 - A bomb on at your workplace will explode

:blink: That is scary.

And the day MJ died, I was listening to his songs, during the whole day, for any special reason, I just wanted to listen to his music, and look how the day ended............ :tears:

Awww. It must've been very hard for you to hear that day then :huglove:

I was listening to MJ and watching youtube vids more in the weeks before he died too. :sad:

One more thing: would you say Im crazy if I ¡get MJ's signature tattooed??

Definitely not crazy!! Where would you put it?

:blink: That is scary.

Awww. It must've been very hard for you to hear that day then :huglove:

I was listening to MJ and watching youtube vids more in the weeks before he died too. :sad:

Definitely not crazy!! Where would you put it?

I know :boxed:

It was so weird........... He died when it was round 12pm here on Spain. By that hour Im always going to sleep cause I have insomnia, so I didnt knew anything till the next day. And I was still thinking on his songs and singing them when I heard it on the radio :tears:

At the top of the back of my neck. Its a place I have always reserved for Freddie Mercury's signature, so maybe I can share :wink2:

I know :boxed:

It was so weird........... He died when it was round 12pm here on Spain. By that hour Im always going to sleep cause I have insomnia, so I didnt knew anything till the next day. And I was still thinking on his songs and singing them when I heard it on the radio :tears:

At the top of the back of my neck. Its a place I have always reserved for Freddie Mercury's signature, so maybe I can share :wink2:

I woke up to the news that he was being taken by ambulance, so (from what we know now) I was probably asleep when he died.

I think it would be cool. But think about it for a week first :naughty:

Michael has a nice scribbly, beautiful signature..

609px-Michael_Jackson_signature.svg.png

I woke up to the news that he was being taken by ambulance, so (from what we know now) I was probably asleep when he died.

Yep, its kinda weird that, no?? For everybody he died on June, 25th. but some people got the news on 26th, and not because they didnt heard before.......

Yap, I will do. Mainly cause my tattooer will say no (its my dad) :teehee: So I will have to convince him or go to any other place.

He had!

Yep, its kinda weird that, no?? For everybody he died on June, 25th. but some people got the news on 26th, and not because they didnt heard before.......

Yap, I will do. Mainly cause my tattooer will say no (its my dad) :teehee: So I will have to convince him or go to any other place.

He had!

awwwwwwwwww :wub2:

and it`s not crazy at all!!

i`m sure it`ll look great! ^^

next week i`ll buy Dangerous the short films or at least the deluxe edition, i saw it the other day and i felt in love :naughty:

He does have a nice signature. Now I feel like mine's all bland and plain next to his.

Nothing to report, really. I just thought this was.. well.. mesmerizing. I couldn't stop staring at it.

20iwbr6.jpg

It's someone's sig from the MJJC.

:mf_lustslow::fangurl::swoon:

awwwwwwwwww :wub2:

and it`s not crazy at all!!

i`m sure it`ll look great! ^^

next week i`ll buy Dangerous the short films or at least the deluxe edition, i saw it the other day and i felt in love :naughty:

Im sure too, and Im not thinking on getting them on a really visible place, you know?

Lucky you!! I want to buy a few things, but have any money.........

He does have a nice signature. Now I feel like mine's all bland and plain next to his.

Nothing to report, really. I just thought this was.. well.. mesmerizing. I couldn't stop staring at it.

20iwbr6.jpg

It's someone's sig from the MJJC.

Just lovely :wub2::wub2:

Guys.. I want to show you something:biggrin2:

Here in Latvia we have a song contest called "New wave" and many countries take a part in it.. Russia too..

So,about 3 years ago, Latvia won in it.. and our band "Cosmos" did MJ's song "Billie Jean".. You can watch it here coz I think its pretty awesome! :D Because they are using only their mouths and voices, no any instruments or something. And everything is filmed 'on live' So, enjoy.. and watch it till the end coz there will be a little surprise from the guy who is a total MJ fan:teehee:

how beautiful is that:mf_lustslow:

u should get it on ur neck Isa:teehee:

okay guys, i finally hv watched that psychic vid and what comes to me instantly is that i dun believe that woman! i dunno she juz can't convince me. but i DO believe some ppl's abilities of seeing/sensing things (like the expereiences of Kelzy and Zsina). Chinese ppl hv their own spiritual world concepts, i guess they are much more complicated than the Western ones?? quite a lot of ppl around me are reli superstitious:naughty:

Here in Latvia we have a song contest called "New wave" and many countries take a part in it.. Russia too..

So,about 3 years ago, Latvia won in it.. and our band "Cosmos" did MJ's song "Billie Jean".. You can watch it here coz I think its pretty awesome! :D Because they are using only their mouths and voices, no any instruments or something. And everything is filmed 'on live' So, enjoy.. and watch it till the end coz there will be a little surprise from the guy who is a total MJ fan:teehee:

wooooooow that's awesome!! thzz for sharing!!:aah: this's Beatbox right?? but in the beginning were the guys blowing some sort of metal thingy?

youtube recommended this vid to me. his smiles...... :tears: i luv 1:02!!!

btw do u think Time's special tribute edition to Michael is still available?? i wanna buy it now......

:naughty: because they had a song about it before :naughty:

Hahaha!

okay guys, i finally hv watched that psychic vid and what comes to me instantly is that i dun believe that woman! i dunno she juz can't convince me. but i DO believe some ppl's abilities of seeing/sensing things (like the expereiences of Kelzy and Zsina). Chinese ppl hv their own spiritual world concepts, i guess they are much more complicated than the Western ones?? quite a lot of ppl around me are reli superstitious:naughty:

wooooooow that's awesome!! thzz for sharing!!:aah: this's Beatbox right?? but in the beginning were the guys blowing some sort of metal thingy?

btw do u think Time's special tribute edition to Michael is still available?? i wanna buy it now......

Thanks for the advice! Im thinking on that, but Im sooooooo convince.

Lovely video! :wub2:

Well, Im sure you can buy it by Ebay or Amazon.:thumb_yello:

Hi all,

too much to MQ! :naughty:

I was away for a few days with my family, no internet! :shocked::teehee:

How are you all doing?

Kelzy, thanks for sharing that with us. I do believe there is a lot more around us than we can see...that's why I love Sam Sparro's line from Black and Gold: "if vision is the only validation, then most of my life isn't real" :wub2:

The thing I don't like about this (as I think I said before) is that Michael doens't sound happy...and that's what bothers me. I guess it's only natural to have difficulty letting go, especially when you leave young children behind, but I really thought suffering would be over......it's made me re-think my ideas of what comes after this life...like maybe it's a series of stages/lives rather than just "heaven". hmmm.

Isa, if you want it, go for it! I love his autograph. I defintely want an MJ tattoo but I haven't decided what yet.... I'm thinking some lyrics but there's so much to choose from!!! Maybe "everyday create your history, every path you take you're leaving your legacy"...I like that.

Thanks for the vids guys! And that gif, OMG gorgeous. If you watch interviews with MJ, he gives this unique intense stare to the person interviewing him, it's like he's looking into your soul. wow.

Oh did you hear about those American journalists who were released from North Korea? I just read about Michael wanting to help them when he heard about it... http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2552

he really does inspire me to make a difference in the world!

xxx

Isa, if you want it, go for it! I love his autograph. I defintely want an MJ tattoo but I haven't decided what yet.... I'm thinking some lyrics but there's so much to choose from!!! Maybe "everyday create your history, every path you take you're leaving your legacy"...I like that.

Thanks for the vids guys! And that gif, OMG gorgeous. If you watch interviews with MJ, he gives this unique intense stare to the person interviewing him, it's like he's looking into your soul. wow.

Oh did you hear about those American journalists who were released from North Korea? I just read about Michael wanting to help them when he heard about it... http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2552

xxx

Thanks! I really think I will finally go for it, not sure when cause its gonna be hard to convince dad............

Wow! That was really lovely from him, but he was lovely to anybody.:wub2:

Thanks! I really think I will finally go for it, not sure when cause its gonna be hard to convince dad............

Wow! That was really lovely from him, but he was lovely to anybody.:wub2:

Oh yeah I can imagine; that's a bit annoying! Cos they'll think you're even more obsessed....I don't want to tell anyone in my family that I'm thinking of getting an MJ tattoo!! But I'm going to think about it for a while anyway.

Everyone should watch this :mf_lustslow::naughty:

That's amazing! :) I love the Batman buttons. Even though I hate Batman.

I agree. The neck sounds like a good place. How big do you want it, Isa?

I can't watch that video today. It makes me want to cry. But maybe another day! :) Thanks for the link.

Hi all,

too much to MQ! :naughty:

I was away for a few days with my family, no internet! :shocked::teehee:

How are you all doing?

Kelzy, thanks for sharing that with us. I do believe there is a lot more around us than we can see...that's why I love Sam Sparro's line from Black and Gold: "if vision is the only validation, then most of my life isn't real" :wub2:

The thing I don't like about this (as I think I said before) is that Michael doens't sound happy...and that's what bothers me. I guess it's only natural to have difficulty letting go, especially when you leave young children behind, but I really thought suffering would be over......it's made me re-think my ideas of what comes after this life...like maybe it's a series of stages/lives rather than just "heaven". hmmm.

xxx

Agreed, agreed. I think I'd want a line of lyrics running down my arm, wrist to elbow.. or something. Or maybe not lyrics. I don't know, there is too much to choose from. It's times like these I wish he was a little more bland. :aah:

I hope he gives me that stare one day.. :teehee:

Gotham wrote that really well. It had me tearing a little, it seems like he and Michael were good friends. I do think it would be amazing if KJII did that because of MJ.. I wonder what goes on inside his head?

And of course, Michael's a total sweetie for wanting to help. But we all know that.

Oh yeah I can imagine; that's a bit annoying! Cos they'll think you're even more obsessed....I don't want to tell anyone in my family that I'm thinking of getting an MJ tattoo!! But I'm going to think about it for a while anyway.

Everyone should watch this :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Yep. Thats why I have decided to leave it for some months. So, round Christmas maybe they have forgotten about all this and will just say yes.

Sexy!! :das:

I agree. The neck sounds like a good place. How big do you want it, Isa?

Just normal. Like if he signed my neck :naughty:

Agreed, agreed. I think I'd want a line of lyrics running down my arm, wrist to elbow.. or something. Or maybe not lyrics. I don't know, there is too much to choose from. It's times like these I wish he was a little more bland. :aah:

I hope he gives me that stare one day.. :teehee:

Gotham wrote that really well. It had me tearing a little, it seems like he and Michael were good friends. I do think it would be amazing if KJII did that because of MJ.. I wonder what goes on inside his head?

And of course, Michael's a total sweetie for wanting to help. But we all know that.

That's a really nice idea too.....hmmm.... :wink2:

haha me too, me too.

I don't think anyone knows what goes on in that guy's head.... But yeah, the article is so lovely.

You're all going to like this article, written by Michael http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2000/12/My-Childhood-My-Sabbath-My-Freedom.aspx?p=1

Did you hear that AEG are supposed to be releasing the full dress rehearsal footage to cinemas in October??? I sooo want to see it. But it'll be so hard to watch at the same time...