• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everybody!

I haven't been on in awhile - just lots of stuff going on....

But I saw this thread and just wanted to share .... my thoughts of sympathy and loss of MJ. He was truly a legend... and most definitely "The King of Pop"....

I watched him grow up.... and evolve... from the Boy Wonder to truly a gifted but troubled soul.

It's sad that this has become the Media Circus that it is... I have many strong feelings about the medical turmoil he endured.... and his last days...... Lots of questions which need to be answered....

One thing I am very sure about, however....

He will never be forgotten.

xoxo

cj

Almost 23. And I dont mind :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, I think the same. I love tattoos, but Im so affraid of needles that I just have 3. I wont mind to have a tattoo dedicated to someone I love so much, and if I ever regret it, I can always make a new one over it.......... or dont show it.

Yep, I can wait. Im used to wait for things, so I wont mind to wait a few years.

Cause everything I like and my parents dont its called "that thing". I can have them on my room, but its better if I have them on other rooms (like my parents room, which is next to mine). They are still mine and I keep the one Im reading at my room.

Yep. Me too, but some of his pics made me feel sad, cause he looked sad on them.........

Same here. I will have been in bed for ages. But kids are stronger than adults and those things are not so hard for they. Im happy cause Michael's kids seems to be happy.

Wow, and he still won't let you? :blink:

"Just three". LOL. Of what else? I think tattoos are so fascinating. The idea of being able to ink something onto your body, forever. Amazing! Unfourtunately, my family doesn't agree with this.

Ah, I see. Allergies must suck. :(

Mmhm. When I see him smiling, I feel so happy, but there are a lot of pictures of him looking sad. And those just make me want to cry. Funny, isn't it? How people can have such strong reactions for things they've never personally known or experienced?

Thought ye'd like to check this site out: http://www.thesilencedtruth.com :thumb_yello:

That's really great, Niamh. Thanks for the link!

072909_mjrsmag.jpg

Aw man.. see?! :tears:These are the things that make my cry and want to give him a hug and never let go.

Hi Everybody!

I haven't been on in awhile - just lots of stuff going on....

But I saw this thread and just wanted to share .... my thoughts of sympathy and loss of MJ. He was truly a legend... and most definitely "The King of Pop"....

I watched him grow up.... and evolve... from the Boy Wonder to truly a gifted but troubled soul.

It's sad that this has become the Media Circus that it is... I have many strong feelings about the medical turmoil he endured.... and his last days...... Lots of questions which need to be answered....

One thing I am very sure about, however....

He will never be forgotten.

xoxo

cj

Beautiful.

Oh, and my brother showed me this today. It made me laugh.

Super Michael Jackson Brothers. He also told me that the Lunar Republic Society is planning on dedicating a crater on the moon to Michael! Good stuff. :clap:

Wow, and he still won't let you? :blink:

"Just three". LOL. Of what else? I think tattoos are so fascinating. The idea of being able to ink something onto your body, forever. Amazing! Unfourtunately, my family doesn't agree with this.

Ah, I see. Allergies must suck. :(

Mmhm. When I see him smiling, I feel so happy, but there are a lot of pictures of him looking sad. And those just make me want to cry. Funny, isn't it? How people can have such strong reactions for things they've never personally known or experienced?

That's really great, Niamh. Thanks for the link!

Aw man.. see?! :tears:These are the things that make my cry and want to give him a hug and never let go.

Beautiful.

Oh, and my brother showed me this today. It made me laugh.

Super Michael Jackson Brothers. He also told me that the Lunar Republic Society is planning on dedicating a crater on the moon to Michael! Good stuff. :clap:

Yap. Its something like: my home, my rules.

Well, they are a fairy, a lotto flower (is that the name) with a few symbols with a special meaning and 6 cherry flowers :wub2: I know how you feel about tattooes. I love them, but my sisters dont, so its kinda weird.......

A bit, but after a few years, you made your mind.

Yap, it happens the same to me. Its something hard to explain to someone who doesnt share the same feelings, but everyone is different from the rest. And we feel this and cant do anything against it.

Oh my!! Super Michael Brothers!!! Thats brilliant!! I wish I had that one, Mario sucks and it took me ages to finish the game (exactly the same on the video). I like the idea of the crater. :wub2:

Hey all. I'm was watching The Wiz again (MJ is so adorable in it) and was looking for a pic of MJ as the scarecrow when I found ....

girlss

i need something :bleh:

anyone has this pic but on HQ?

michael_jackson_red_army_jacket_80s_342x456_wenn2046930.jpg

.... this!!

redarmyjacketlarge.jpg

And thought of this thread instantly.. :biggrin2:

Sorry!! :blush-anim-cl: I know it's large, but you're all loving it,, :wub2:

Right?? :teehee:

Hey all. I'm was watching The Wiz again (MJ is so adorable in it) and was looking for a pic of MJ as the scarecrow when I found ....

.... this!!

redarmyjacketlarge.jpg

yes, surely we luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!! thzzzzzzzzz:mf_lustslow:

as well as the pics of him and his children..... impeccable:blush-anim-cl:

(p.s. i've been looking for the 1st one for long, hv to thank neeve again here! and zsina of cuz):wink2:

so, hvn't been on this thread for a while.... how is everybody?

i hv to say i luv the Super MJ Bros thingy sooooooooooooo much:roftl:

the tix of This Is It is going on sale on 27th Sept?????

i SO fear i that i can't get one!!!!! dun even know will it be showed in Hong Kong :tears:

yes, surely we luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!! thzzzzzzzzz:mf_lustslow:

as well as the pics of him and his children..... impeccable:blush-anim-cl:

(p.s. i've been looking for the 1st one for long, hv to thank neeve again here! and zsina of cuz):wink2:

Good! :biggrin2: And I love all the pics too.

the tix of This Is It is going on sale on 27th Sept?????

i SO fear i that i can't get one!!!!! dun even know will it be showed in Hong Kong :tears:

On my birthday!

I don't even know if it will be here in Australia either.

I'll go see what I can find.

The film, called Michael Jackson: This Is It, will be released in cinemas globally on October 28.

Sony Pictures said it would only be in cinemas for two weeks - with tickets going on sale on September 27.

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/134433182

It says globally so we should all get to see it. :biggrin2:

And a little more happiness: children. I thought you would appreciate these pictures. :pinkbow:

prince-michael-jr15.jpg

mare_324419_14.jpg

mare_324414_1.jpg

Applehead. :wub2:

Awwwwww, those pics and the other ones made me soooooooooooo happy!! :wub2:

How can someone be so adorable??

.... this!!

redarmyjacketlarge.jpg

I watched that one yesterday. He was sooooooooo lovely! And I must say he is the best of the whole movie. Just listening to him singing or see him dancing a bit worths the watch (no matter what you think about the movie it self, which I think was brilliant).

Thanks for the pic too! Lau will really appreciate it!

The film, called Michael Jackson: This Is It, will be released in cinemas globally on October 28.

Sony Pictures said it would only be in cinemas for two weeks - with tickets going on sale on September 27.

I know it will come to Spain, but no my city. Too bad cause I really wanna see it on cinemas, but that will be really expensive.......

]

pic361741.jpg

:wub2::wub2:

I can't wait! :wub2:

Yap. Its something like: my home, my rules.

Well, they are a fairy, a lotto flower (is that the name) with a few symbols with a special meaning and 6 cherry flowers :wub2: I know how you feel about tattooes. I love them, but my sisters dont, so its kinda weird.......

A bit, but after a few years, you made your mind.

Yap, it happens the same to me. Its something hard to explain to someone who doesnt share the same feelings, but everyone is different from the rest. And we feel this and cant do anything against it.

Oh my!! Super Michael Brothers!!! Thats brilliant!! I wish I had that one, Mario sucks and it took me ages to finish the game (exactly the same on the video). I like the idea of the crater. :wub2:

That sucks. :( My dad's always threatening to kick me out. I wonder if that's a real threat.. :naughty:

Lotus? I googled lotto and what looked to be a lotus came up. Pretty! Did your dad do all of them?

Mmhm. Great wording. :)

I KNOW. I hate Mario! At least you beat the game.. I'm stuck somewhere near level 2.. LOL.

EEEEP! Oh, the excitement! :fangurl:

I think they'll probably release this on DVD, so for those of us who can't go, there's still some hope!

P.S. A BIG thank you to Zsina and Kelzy for the pictures! Lots of smiling from here.

That sucks. :( My dad's always threatening to kick me out. I wonder if that's a real threat.. :naughty:

Lotus? I googled lotto and what looked to be a lotus came up. Pretty! Did your dad do all of them?

Mmhm. Great wording. :)

I KNOW. I hate Mario! At least you beat the game.. I'm stuck somewhere near level 2.. LOL.

EEEEP! Oh, the excitement! :fangurl:

I think they'll probably release this on DVD, so for those of us who can't go, there's still some hope!

P.S. A BIG thank you to Zsina and Kelzy for the pictures! Lots of smiling from here.

He has told me that too many times before, but its just words. He would never do that cause he loves me more than he thinks :teehee:

Yap, I mean lotus. Yep, he did them all, and they look great (even tho I got the first one when I was 14).

Well, it took me like............. 15 years?? And I was so tired of watching his stupid mustache on his face and not founding Princess Peach ever that I havent played it again since I beat it. I was gonna throw the game machine to the trash, but thats a classic and if I need money......... :wink2:

I already told my parents I want it for Christmas :teehee: I guess they cant say no.

Awwwwww, those pics and the other ones made me soooooooooooo happy!! :wub2:

How can someone be so adorable??

I watched that one yesterday. He was sooooooooo lovely! And I must say he is the best of the whole movie. Just listening to him singing or see him dancing a bit worths the watch (no matter what you think about the movie it self, which I think was brilliant).

Thanks for the pic too! Lau will really appreciate it!

I know it will come to Spain, but no my city. Too bad cause I really wanna see it on cinemas, but that will be really expensive.......

it's only a movie i guess it can't be VERY expansive???!:blink:

well, i dunno but it's the Opus book that i'm reli worrying and still deciding....

is there a vcd/dvd for The Wiz???

i've nvr seen one...................

oh and yes, how about the History Tour? as far as i'm concerned, there are no vcds/dvds released for this right??? :hypo:

I already told my parents I want it for Christmas :teehee: I guess they cant say no.

this is a great idea:aah: but there are actually far too many i want!!!:teehee:

it's only a movie i guess it can't be VERY expansive???!:blink:

well, i dunno but it's the Opus book that i'm reli worrying and still deciding....

is there a vcd/dvd for The Wiz???

i've nvr seen one...................

oh and yes, how about the History Tour? as far as i'm concerned, there are no vcds/dvds released for this right??? :hypo:

this is a great idea:aah: but there are actually far too many i want!!!:teehee:

Oh, right. It musnt be expensive, but if you have to go to another city to watch it, it turns.

Yep, The Wiz is on DVD, Im sure you can find it on Amazon or Ebay.

Im not sure about the History Tour. But I think there must be a DVD, no?? Cause I know my dad downloaded a concert (dvdrip) , so.......

Oh, right. It musnt be expensive, but if you have to go to another city to watch it, it turns.

Yep, The Wiz is on DVD, Im sure you can find it on Amazon or Ebay.

Im not sure about the History Tour. But I think there must be a DVD, no?? Cause I know my dad downloaded a concert (dvdrip) , so.......

oh i've nvr thought of this:shocked:

reli reli hope that i can watch it here, in my place:huh:

i've read from somewhere that there are OFFICIALLY no stuffs released...

but i juz saw some obviously-china-made-counterfeit on street a few days ago! that's why am a bit confused now:loco:

oh i've nvr thought of this:shocked:

reli reli hope that i can watch it here, in my place:huh:

i've read from somewhere that there are OFFICIALLY no stuffs released...

but i juz saw some obviously-china-made-counterfeit on street a few days ago! that's why am a bit confused now:loco:

Im sure you wont have any problems with that (not counting with any kind of censure, I dont think this may need it and Im not sure if you have that problem on Hong Kong too). My problem is live on a small city, thats why I would have to go to another city if I want to see it.

Hm........ Now you get my curious and I made a search. There is nothing officially (or I havent found). Just in case, dont buy anything, better download than buying it to someone who did so.

Im sure you wont have any problems with that (not counting with any kind of censure, I dont think this may need it and Im not sure if you have that problem on Hong Kong too). My problem is live on a small city, thats why I would have to go to another city if I want to see it.

Hm........ Now you get my curious and I made a search. There is nothing officially (or I havent found). Just in case, dont buy anything, better download than buying it to someone who did so.

erm my concern is MJ has nvr been to HK (he nearly came in the Dangerous tour though!!!) and there aren't reli a very large no. of fans here (compared to those in the US/UK) so i'm not sure if HK would be one of the places shown.

anyway, i hope u can watch it!! in any case we still hv the dvd i guess:biggrin2:

dun worry!! i won't buy those stuffs!! (chinese merchants are so gd at this though:sneaky2:) that's why i'm saving money to hv all the CDs/DVDs i want:blush-anim-cl:

erm my concern is MJ has nvr been to HK (he nearly came in the Dangerous tour though!!!) and there aren't reli a very large no. of fans here (compared to those in the US/UK) so i'm not sure if HK would be one of the places shown.

anyway, i hope u can watch it!! in any case we still hv the dvd i guess:biggrin2:

dun worry!! i won't buy those stuffs!! (chinese merchants are so gd at this though:sneaky2:) that's why i'm saving money to hv all the CDs/DVDs i want:blush-anim-cl:

Well, considering that, maybe they wont show it there. But who knows? Maybe they just show it just in case. Just cross fingers (as Im doing) so you can have a chance.

Thanks! I hope you will have the chance too. And the dvd is not a bad option too (we will have the chance to admiring it more than once or twice) :wink2:

Spanish merchants are good too, but their cds/dvds rarely have anything burned, so I never buy anything from them. Saving money and Amazon/Ebay are great options for us.

Hey guys! Thanks for the great pics!

:roftl: so true.

oh and yes, how about the History Tour? as far as i'm concerned, there are no vcds/dvds released for this right???

No, it hasn't officially been released. Um, I'll PM you both.

BTW my housemate and I are having an MJ-themed part on Saturday, I can't wait!!! We're going to play his music, watch Moonwalker, and she's even making the most amazing MJ piñata! Now, I'm not sure I want to hit a model of MJ (we're planning on playing Beat It when we do it :naughty:) but it really is a homage to him....but I might not partake in that! lol

He has told me that too many times before, but its just words. He would never do that cause he loves me more than he thinks :teehee:

Yap, I mean lotus. Yep, he did them all, and they look great (even tho I got the first one when I was 14).

Well, it took me like............. 15 years?? And I was so tired of watching his stupid mustache on his face and not founding Princess Peach ever that I havent played it again since I beat it. I was gonna throw the game machine to the trash, but thats a classic and if I need money......... :wink2:

LOL. That's so cute. With my dad.. you can never be too sure.. :naughty:

14?! Really? You have one cool dad. When I was 14.. I finally got to walk home from school alone... LOL.

True that. Who knows what they'll be worth one day. All this talk of video games makes me want the Moonwalker game. But I don't have a Sega! :(

I'm sure they wouldn't leave anyone out. They did say "worldwide".

Apparently, they're only showing it for 2 weeks. So we're going to have to scramble for presale tickets. But they said the same thing for Hannah Montana and that aired for a couple months. What do you guys think?

BTW my housemate and I are having an MJ-themed part on Saturday, I can't wait!!! We're going to play his music, watch Moonwalker, and she's even making the most amazing MJ piñata! Now, I'm not sure I want to hit a model of MJ (we're planning on playing Beat It when we do it :naughty:) but it really is a homage to him....but I might not partake in that! lol

That's so amazing! You have some cool housemates!

As for the piñata.. I would kidnap it so it wouldn't get smashed to bits. :teehee: Or take 360 degree pictures of it and send it into one of those figurine makers. That way you can keep a little memento! I think I'm getting a little too attached to something I've never seen..

That's so amazing! You have some cool housemates!

As for the piñata.. I would kidnap it so it wouldn't get smashed to bits. :teehee: Or take 360 degree pictures of it and send it into one of those figurine makers. That way you can keep a little memento! I think I'm getting a little too attached to something I've never seen..

:roftl::roftl::roftl::lmao::lmao:

just had to quote that line.......hahaha

hmm...a good idea though!

Yeah there will be a scramble to get tickets for the movie...I don't get why it's only out for 2 weeks... but I'm sure it'll be released on dvd.

I found out yesterday that in October there's a big thing called Thrill the World here...last year like 800 people learnt the Thriller dance over a course of workshops and performed it downtown, at the same time as other cities around the world! I'm sooooo going to those workshops when they announce the dates!

this's the most fantastic idea:aah:

btw is this ur 1st time to watch Moonwalker??

True that. Who knows what they'll be worth one day. All this talk of video games makes me want the Moonwalker game. But I don't have a Sega! :(

I'm sure they wouldn't leave anyone out. They did say "worldwide".

Apparently, they're only showing it for 2 weeks. So we're going to have to scramble for presale tickets. But they said the same thing for Hannah Montana and that aired for a couple months. What do you guys think?

oh i dunno that video game!!:eek:

is it played on computer or what???

u may ask someone from the US to help! (sori that i can't)

i'm sure they'd like to do u such favour :wink2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::lmao::lmao:

just had to quote that line.......hahaha

hmm...a good idea though!

Yeah there will be a scramble to get tickets for the movie...I don't get why it's only out for 2 weeks... but I'm sure it'll be released on dvd.

I found out yesterday that in October there's a big thing called Thrill the World here...last year like 800 people learnt the Thriller dance over a course of workshops and performed it downtown, at the same time as other cities around the world! I'm sooooo going to those workshops when they announce the dates!

perhaps that's only a kind of promotion??! :dunno:

yes, i rmb that Thrill The World thing!!! so poor that i CAN'T dance though:roftl: