that sounded so cool! the only other person in my family who got into the MJ craze was my dad (or like we call it,the MJN1 virus :roftl: ) shamone ick! share some photos with us! :aah:

i think i need to get a life of my own too,haha.

and yeah,mikey was smart to fire that darn tatiana.i knew he was too innocent for such unexpected gesture.she shouldn't have done that as a professional.

MJN1! Genius! :lmao: And I would share some pictures, but the camera was dead that night. So I'll try to kidnap the book and take some later today.

And do you think so? There's so many different opinions floating around, and no videos (posted online, at least) so there's not real telling what went on. I heard that Michael was fine with the kiss but wasn't expecting the tongue. LOL!

hey!

haha you've never heard that? well, you get the idea :roftl:

that sounds like a disturbing experience, with the spider thing...lol

haha when I read what you said to your brother it reminded me of that vid where Michael is talking to the camera and he calls whoever's behind it "fathead" lmao

You're right, Michael and the dancing etc makes up for its lameness!

I never noticed the jacket before! It's amazing!

I remember reading about that kiss thing, and I think Micahel fancied her, and they just decided to do it onstage at one show to see the crowd's reaction...

oh nice! It's weird, I get excited and then I think "Oh..." :tears: "this shouldn't be happening....."

No. Am I a leper for not? :teehee: And hey! I never thought of that. I love that interview/video. Especially the part with Louie the llama and Michael prancing around like a doofus. :aah: I love him.

ISN'T IT THOUGH? Unfortunately, it's not on Ebay or anything like that. What happened to it?!

See? Another opinion. In the photoshoot for Leave Me Alone, she's smooching him on the cheek, and he seems to be enjoying it fine, too. Although according to Tatiana, once she got off stage that night, Mike's manager/person was furious and fired her.

I get that too. But I also believe everything happens for a reason. If Michael hadn't have gone, people like me would have never discovered his brilliance, you know? Maybe his debts would have continued to grow, and there wouldn't have been this mad backlash of people buying all his stuff. So I think we need to try to see the good in this. :dunno:

Edited by bitter.icarus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the warning,i think i just LOL-ed :naughty

and the rest are :shocked gasms..haha.that totally cheered me up,thnks hunn.

good glad the clip made you giggle mad isn't it lol

the rest are good to aren't they :D:wub2:

Aww, thank you for your nice words. Im sure that, if something like that happened to me, I wont be able to come here and chat with people without making them feel sad. :wub2 Maybe its a language problem more than anything.

Yeah! Of course I can help you. The magazine is on spanish, so you wont understand a thing. And dont worry, its the October issue, so its gonna be available for a few weeks yet. :thumb_yello:

Ahahaha! I love the cup one!! I used to love those cups when I was younger! :roftl: (I wish michael was ever with me in one of those, having fun together :wub2:)

oh I wish they'd have a poster somewhere here I'd love one

Oh don't feel you have to do it!! ;)

hehe, the macros are fun. But I don't know...I'm not into the manhood thread. OK OK I KNOW Michael was hot, especially in that Come Together vid :das: But I don't feel comfortable thinking of him like that... I think he's so so so beautiful, but the whole chickeny thing....I prefer to see him as the beautiful person he was. but that's just me :wink2:

I'll react...

I didn't either until I ended up lurking in the manhood thread trying to find out wtf they were talking about in the macro thread (one of the macros i just didn't get & they said those in the mh thread would know) so I ventured there & got corrupted

*hangs head in shame*

I really have always just viewed Michael as Michael My idol & "father figure" (for want of a better phrase) I did have a humongous crush on him as a kid though!!!

he is as sexy as hell:wink2::wub2:

Can't do a vid my cams gone on me completely:aah: I can't afford a new one yet :(

damnnit

Edited by DarkLight
typos

glad to help you out with that isa.i'm struggling to improve my english too,and yes i agree,participating in forums like these can be very useful.

how big is it?it's pretty much a long way to post that to.i sure hope it's worth the posting though,if ya know what i mean.about the sending,it depends on the cost.i hope it doesnt exceed 7 euros including the magazine price,if it does,think i prefer normal postage.kinda broke now and the currency exchange is like super duper big :naughty: if it's ok with you,can you PM me an image of the poster?would like to see it.

Yep, places like this made us improve our english and learn a few other languages :wink2:

Its not really big, I will pm the pic of it before the weekend, cause I dont have so much time now. I understand everything you said, with the books and the rest of the things I need for school, Im broke too, so I wont be able to send it till next week :wink2: So I will ask before send to let ya know the price, ok?

I was really surprised to find it, I never expected that magazine to gave that poster (on the other side is Edward Cullen, guess which kind of posters do they always give)

*Is checking in*

Yeah tickets are on sale, but I don't think every cinema is showing it... you'll have to check listings.

I hope it plays everywhere. The website wasn't showing that it was playing at mine at first, but they added dates today.. :)

Mike wasn't as weird as people think...that was the media manipulating everything and totally fabricating things, trying to take him down. He had issues, yeah, but who doesn't? I can't imagine trying to deal with anything with the whole world watching. Anyway, "normal" is overrated. If it even exists

Reminds me of something I read on mjjc today, that LMP apparently said about/to Mike..

"people wouldn't think I was so crazy [for marrying you] if they saw who the hell you really are. That you sit around and you drink and you curse and you're f**king funny, and you have a bad mouth and you don't have that high voice all the time."

:naughty: Yeah.. I like it.

Edit again;So I was snooping around Michael's personal life again (I know, it's none of my business..) and I discovered that he and Tatiana from the The Way You Make Me Feel video had a on stage kiss, and she was fired shortly after. From what I've seen on Youtube of her talking about it after, she seems really heartbroken. But then again, in her book, she states a lot of crap. So, I dunno. Wasn't Michael with Brooke during those days? I think they made a better couple than T and he. I'm just bored and rambling on here, so feel free to ignore this.

From what I've read on mjjc already.. it's clear Mike was a ladies man and sometimes dated more than one woman at a time. :das:

I found these pics of Tatiana & Mike though.. I've read they had something going on. I guess someone wasn't happy about her making a public display of it with the kiss though. I think back then Mike's "single and available to fluttering FEMALE hearts all around the world" image was very, very important. :mf_lustslow:

mjtatiana1.jpg

mjtatiana2.jpg

You know how some couples look GREAT together. That applies here, imo.

Edit:I need a life. But this made me laugh. image.php?u=13775&dateline=1250015605

LMAO! I saw that on there today!! hahahaha!!

Yay, i got tickets for the this-is-it fan-premiere in Deventer at (i know this is kinda early)...5.....AM!

LOL

Crazy!!! 5am!! wow!

oh nice! It's weird, I get excited and then I think "Oh..." :tears: "this shouldn't be happening....."

I think that too. It's :D/:(

Last night I went to a workshop and we learned one segment of the Thriller dance..including you know the famous arms thing (we called it the turn roar ) and then they played MJ music videos...oh it was wonderful. We all re-enacted that part in the SC vid where the people are on the ground going "Annie are you OK" haha it was brilliant!

I wish all of you could've been there!!

That sounds like fun!

And do you think so? There's so many different opinions floating around, and no videos (posted online, at least) so there's not real telling what went on. I heard that Michael was fine with the kiss but wasn't expecting the tongue. LOL!

LMAO!

Well according to one google search:

"They weren't officially dating. All I know is that they were really close friends and liked one another. Both of them flirted with each other until the situation had gotten too far. I guess Michael's manager at that time, didn't like the fact that they were liking each other and so, they had to fire her. I believe it wasn't Michael's choice to fire her, but the people around him (or working with him)."

Stories are always different. That's when you know there's a lie involved. :fisch:

Especially the part with Louie the llama and Michael prancing around like a doofus. I love him.

You're a Louie the Llama fan too??!!!

See? Another opinion. In the photoshoot for Leave Me Alone, she's smooching him on the cheek, and he seems to be enjoying it fine, too. Although according to Tatiana, once she got off stage that night, Mike's manager/person was furious and fired her.

Methinks they were a badly kept secret :naughty:

I get that too. But I also believe everything happens for a reason. If Michael hadn't have gone, people like me would have never discovered his brilliance, you know? Maybe his debts would have continued to grow, and there wouldn't have been this mad backlash of people buying all his stuff. So I think we need to try to see the good in this.

I think if Mike could see this - everyone getting to know the man behind the mask - and loving and accepting him for who he really was - that he'd be very happy and very proud.

my mother just bought me tix's to see "This Is It" at the cinema this october !!!, i'm such a happy bunny right now !!! ... she know's how much MJ means to me !!!

Hahaha!! Good bunny!

My marching band is doing a michael jackson show this week! We are learning the thriller dance

Cool!!

I got my tickets today! YAAAAAH! I'm seeing it on Friday the 30th with my friend Manisha, which is good. She's super supportive.

Moral support! I'm doing the same. I got my 2 TII tickets today.

Going to one on October 29th with someone from mjjc, which should be fun/sad. And, also, I'm taking my niece to it on November 1st.

it's quite alright darling,english is not our mother tongue.i get tongue-tied sometimes too,coz i'm scared i might cause a misunderstanding.no sweat,my english sucks more than anyone's,haha.

off topic a bit... is Malayan ur mother tongue?? juz curious! i went travelling to Kuala-Lumpur and some other Malaysian cities 5-6 years ago:thumb_yello:

yes hv to agree with u guys that music and forums like this reli help improve my english.... though it still sucks!!

Hehe, Moonwalker...hmm, for me, I must admit the movie is kinda lame...but having Mike in it is all I care about, so I still love it, haha. And Come Together.... enough said

as what i said before, the cartoon stuffs at the beginning reli scared me!! :teehee:

speaking of manhood thread,not to say i dislike it,not saying i'm loving it either,i'm just a constant lurker there.i don't really look at mike in a perv way too,how could i,he's sooo sweet and innocent :wub2: same goes for our mika,i don't really get into the mikagasmic thread anymore knowing that sometimes the girls can cross the line a little too far.i view mika and mike as two similar goofy characters who are just simply fun to be with/laugh with.

EXACTLY!! not juz are they innocent, but also i myself!!!!:aah:

to me mika juz looks super cute in the WAG vid,, not reli that kind of hotness everybody else is obsessing with:naughty:

(sori mika! but for no doubt u sometimes are a hottie):mf_rosetinted:

Reminds me of something I read on mjjc today, that LMP apparently said about/to Mike..

"people wouldn't think I was so crazy [for marrying you] if they saw who the hell you really are. That you sit around and you drink and you curse and you're f**king funny, and you have a bad mouth and you don't have that high voice all the time."

I found these pics of Tatiana & Mike though.. I've read they had something going on. I guess someone wasn't happy about her making a public display of it with the kiss though. I think back then Mike's "single and available to fluttering FEMALE hearts all around the world" image was very, very important. :mf_lustslow:

mjtatiana1.jpg

mjtatiana2.jpg

wow i like those lines!!!!! thzz for quoting:wub2:

the pics are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they look so sweet together!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

u girls are looking for/buying TII poster right???

do u know that

"The Limited Edition 2-CD Music set featuring the music that inspired MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT including a deluxe 36-page booklet and souvenir movie poster is now available for pre-order."

xxxx

wow i like those lines!!!!! thzz for quoting:wub2:

No probs. I've been reading the MJ & LMP thread.. It's worth reading if you want an insiders point of view. There's LMP quotes from interviews she's done over the years. Some nice, some not so nice. But I think it's clear there was alot of passion between them. The LMP thread

Though, some things in the thread are personal views according to fans..

they look so sweet together!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

They do! :mf_lustslow: I always loved them in the TWYMMF video..

do u know that

"The Limited Edition 2-CD Music set featuring the music that inspired MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT including a deluxe 36-page booklet and souvenir movie poster is now available for pre-order."

xxxx

I forgot I read that earlier. Thanks for the reminder!! xx

I got my tickets today! YAAAAAH! I'm seeing it on Friday the 30th with my friend Manisha, which is good. She's super supportive. :wub2:

yay!!! :thumb_yello:

I didn't either until I ended up lurking in the manhood thread trying to find out wtf they were talking about in the macro thread (one of the macros i just didn't get & they said those in the mh thread would know) so I ventured there & got corrupted

*hangs head in shame*

I really have always just viewed Michael as Michael My idol & "father figure" (for want of a better phrase) I did have a humongous crush on him as a kid though!!!

he is as sexy as hell:wink2::wub2:

Can't do a vid my cams gone on me completely:aah: I can't afford a new one yet :(

damnnit

haha, I'm sure Mike is flattered anyway!

OK no worries :wink2:

*Is checking in*

I hope it plays everywhere. The website wasn't showing that it was playing at mine at first, but they added dates today.. :)

I think if Mike could see this - everyone getting to know the man behind the mask - and loving and accepting him for who he really was - that he'd be very happy and very proud.

Yeah, it's so bittersweet...for want of a better word. Glad it's showing at your cinema too though!

Wow, that's a great quote. It is funny how it's like he created this other persona for the public eye...I mean even changing his voice.... wow.

You're right...and I do honestly believe he can see it, and I have no doubt he can feel all the love people have for him now.

they look so sweet together!!!!!!

They do!! :aah:

Those pictures are so cute!

I just read a book on him called Unmasked-

(it was the only biography about him at the library)

And I thought it'd be an actual biography but 95% of it was on his trials.

It kinda made me mad but then I realized that this guy at first thought Mike was guilty but as he investigated he became convinced that Mike was innocent - so it was interesting to see the authors change of mind. But it did infuriate and nauseate me at times. I couldn't believe that poor Mike actually had to go through all that. ( I admit it- I'm and MJ n00b- I didn't know anything about him till very recently)

A little late, but I finally watched the VMA's and I almost cried during Madonna's speech about him. I mean I barely know him...

Anyways, what is This Is It about? I've heard of it but I never got a clear idea of what it's about...

*Is checking in*

From what I've read on mjjc already.. it's clear Mike was a ladies man and sometimes dated more than one woman at a time. :das:

mjtatiana1.jpg

mjtatiana2.jpg.

lovely photo's yeah they did look nice together

didn't know you were on the mjjc what;s you username?

They do!! :aah:

Those pictures are so cute!

I just read a book on him called Unmasked-

(it was the only biography about him at the library)

And I thought it'd be an actual biography but 95% of it was on his trials.

It kinda made me mad but then I realized that this guy at first thought Mike was guilty but as he investigated he became convinced that Mike was innocent - so it was interesting to see the authors change of mind. But it did infuriate and nauseate me at times. I couldn't believe that poor Mike actually had to go through all that. ( I admit it- I'm and MJ n00b- I didn't know anything about him till very recently)

A little late, but I finally watched the VMA's and I almost cried during Madonna's speech about him. I mean I barely know him...

Anyways, what is This Is It about? I've heard of it but I never got a clear idea of what it's about...

it's just based on his tour he was preparing for it's made up of parts of footage filmed of it all there were 100 hours of footage they of course have shortened it an awful lot I mean who'd sit there for 100 hours lol

But yeah that's basically what it's about his rehearsals for the last tour which of course never happened

can't believe you don't know much about MJ wowzers you must be pretty young then eh

I've been a fan 23 years (I'm only 24) and I know a LOT about Mj so you wanna know more about him or want reccommendations of his stuff & suchlike pm me :)

:naughty

hey!

haha you've never heard that? well, you get the idea :roftl

that sounds like a disturbing experience, with the spider thing...lol

haha when I read what you said to your brother it reminded me of that vid where Michael is talking to the camera and he calls whoever's behind it "fathead" lmao

You're right, Michael and the dancing etc makes up for its lameness!

Last night I went to a workshop and we learned one segment of the Thriller dance..including you know the famous arms thing (we called it the turn roar roftl:) and then they played MJ music videos...oh it was wonderful. We all re-enacted that part in the SC vid where the people are on the ground going "Annie are you OK" haha it was brilliant!

I wish all of you could've been there!!

OK, I gotta get to campus.

do you have a link to that video?it sounds cute!

i agree,michael's moves are always the rescuer of lameness :aah:

that sounds fun! i was trying to learn thriller but there aren't much MJ dance workshops here.most of them are at the capital state.how i wish i lived there..

MJN1! Genius! lmao: And I would share some pictures, but the camera was dead that night. So I'll try to kidnap the book and take some later today.

I get that too. But I also believe everything happens for a reason. If Michael hadn't have gone, people like me would have never discovered his brilliance, you know? Maybe his debts would have continued to grow, and there wouldn't have been this mad backlash of people buying all his stuff. So I think we need to try to see the good in this. dunno:

i'll wait for you to upload those pictures :thumb_yello:

that last statement of yours is very well said :wink2:

good glad the clip made you giggle mad isn't it lol

the rest are good to aren't they D:wub2

*hangs head in shame*

he is as sexy as hell:wink2wub2:

Can't do a vid my cams gone on me completely:aah: I can't afford a new one yet

damnnit

ah yes,i always lurk out of curiosity.it';s never like a sin to not lurk around the MH thread for one day at all,haha.they get carried away sometimes,that is the perfect time for me to scramble,LOL.

Yep, places like this made us improve our english and learn a few other languages :wink2

Its not really big, I will pm the pic of it before the weekend, cause I dont have so much time now. I understand everything you said, with the books and the rest of the things I need for school, Im broke too, so I wont be able to send it till next week :wink2 So I will ask before send to let ya know the price, ok?

I was really surprised to find it, I never expected that magazine to gave that poster (on the other side is Edward Cullen, guess which kind of posters do they always give)

it's quite alright,take your time dear.i';m caught up with school myself too.but i;ll reconfirm with you whether i want that magazine or not,coz you know,i'm looking for a somewhat big TII poster.

From what I've read on mjjc already.. it's clear Mike was a ladies man and sometimes dated more than one woman at a time. :das

I found these pics of Tatiana & Mike though.. I've read they had something going on. I guess someone wasn't happy about her making a public display of it with the kiss though. I think back then Mike's "single and available to fluttering FEMALE hearts all around the world" image was very, very important. :mf_lustslow

mjtatiana1.jpg

mjtatiana2.jpg

i knew it :das: they look perfect together! too bad they weren't meant to be,sigh..

off topic a bit... is Malayan ur mother tongue?? juz curious! i went travelling to Kuala-Lumpur and some other Malaysian cities 5-6 years ago:thumb_yello

do u know that

xxxx

yes dear.actually the language is called malay.and i know a little bit of mandarind too considering some of the locals here speak that particular language in a frequent manner.oh wow,what are the other cities you visited?

do you have a link for that? i mean the limited edition CD.i would like to know more about it.

macro time!

roflbot5-1.jpg

roflbotblys.jpg

roflbotcsbs.jpg

oh and before i go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU

agent M :roftl:

macro time!

roflbot5-1.jpg

roflbotblys.jpg

roflbotcsbs.jpg

oh and before i go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU

agent M :roftl:

those macros are so good! :roftl::roftl:

Yay men in black!

I bought the movie last week, I laughed so much about the agent M thing haha.

I kept laughing at dinner after I'd seen it, and my mom was like: why are you laughing?! me: Agent M.. hahaha.. agent M! :naughty: my mom: uhm.. ok..:boxed:

It used to be one of my fave movies when I was little, but I totally forgot that michael was in it!

yes dear.actually the language is called malay.and i know a little bit of mandarind too considering some of the locals here speak that particular language in a frequent manner.oh wow,what are the other cities you visited?

do you have a link for that? i mean the limited edition CD.i would like to know more about it.

macro time!

roflbotblys.jpg

is the casino place called "Genting Highlands"? i only know the chinese name so i'm not sure if i've got it wrong:aah: and i've also been to Melaka. to be honest it's quite a rush trip... anyway if i manage to visit Malaysia again, i'd like to go to Ipoh/Sabah:biggrin2:

ya i guess the language situation in ur place is quite similar to Singapore? perhaps the latter is even more multi-racial though. of coz i know Mandarin but in fact my mother toungue is called Cantonese and guess what, not every Hongkonger here can speak Mandarin:teehee:

i juz got the message from mike's page on facebook which i've mentioned before!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1147601527809&ref=mf#/note.php?note_id=152803115002&ref=mf

he looks gorgeous in the 2nd macro! do u hv the original pic??:wub2:

those macros are so good! :roftl::roftl:

Yay men in black!

I bought the movie last week, I laughed so much about the agent M thing haha.

I kept laughing at dinner after I'd seen it, and my mom was like: why are you laughing?! me: Agent M.. hahaha.. agent M! :naughty: my mom: uhm.. ok..:boxed:

It used to be one of my fave movies when I was little, but I totally forgot that michael was in it!

they're not mine though.i do admit they never fail to give me a laugh :roftl:

i just knew about it.i saw the movie before but i never knew that was the actual michael :naughty: Agent M,haha.he's soooo adorable.and then there was another scene where the alien girl asked Zed to contact the MIB team and he contacted Agent M instead,haha.that scene was funny too.

it's my fav too!

is the casino place called "Genting Highlands"? i only know the chinese name so i'm not sure if i've got it wrong:aah: and i've also been to Melaka. to be honest it's quite a rush trip... anyway if i manage to visit Malaysia again, i'd like to go to Ipoh/Sabah:biggrin2:

ya i guess the language situation in ur place is quite similar to Singapore? perhaps the latter is even more multi-racial though. of coz i know Mandarin but in fact my mother toungue is called Cantonese and guess what, not every Hongkonger here can speak Mandarin:teehee:

i juz got the message from mike's page on facebook which i've mentioned before!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1147601527809&ref=mf#/note.php?note_id=152803115002&ref=mf

he looks gorgeous in the 2nd macro! do u hv the original pic??:wub2:

yuppy yup,it's genting highlands alright.you sure do know a lot about malaysia :thumb_yello: melaka is like soooooo near to my house.i live in a state nearby called johore.come visit me and i'll give you a little tour!

almost the same actually,indonesia,malaysia and singapore share the same language but with different dialects.it's not?i thought it was.so how well do you know mandarind?my friend speaks cantonese though.only in my state,the chinese here speak mandarind.

i'll look for the original pic in that macro for you :wub2:

This is It SETLIST!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thisisitpoll.com/

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Spechless

Bad

Smooth Criminal

Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough

Jam

They Don't Care About Us

History

Human Nature

The Way You Make Me Feel

I'll Be There

I Want You Back

The Love You Save

Shake Your Body

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Thriller

Threatened

Who Is It

Beat It

Black Or White

Earth Song

Billie Jean

Man In The Mirror

This Is It

SPEECHLESS :mf_lustslow:

i`ll cry all over the movie :tears:

This is It SETLIST!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thisisitpoll.com/

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Spechless

Bad

Smooth Criminal

Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough

Jam

They Don't Care About Us

History

Human Nature

The Way You Make Me Feel

I'll Be There

I Want You Back

The Love You Save

Shake Your Body

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Thriller

Threatened

Who Is It

Beat It

Black Or White

Earth Song

Billie Jean

Man In The Mirror

This Is It

SPEECHLESS :mf_lustslow:

i`ll cry all over the movie :tears:

OMG!!!

............... reli speechless :no:, thz for posting though!!!

almost the same actually,indonesia,malaysia and singapore share the same language but with different dialects.it's not?i thought it was.so how well do you know mandarind?my friend speaks cantonese though.only in my state,the chinese here speak mandarind.

i'll look for the original pic in that macro for you :wub2:

i study history so i know a bit about the decolonization stuffs and HK/chinese singers like to hv concerts up there on the genting highlands :teehee:

i actually can speak Mandarin quite fluently but the accent is like hell:aah: OMGGG ur frd speaks Cantonese?????! that's awesome! i mean, most ppl outside china fail to understand how Cantonese is different from the official Chinese language! how abt urself? can u udstand Cantonese??:naughty:

thzz a lot hun!! but dun bother if u are busy with other stuffs :huglove:

OMG!!!

............... reli speechless :no:, thz for posting though!!!

why not?? :blink:

it`s a beautiful song...

anyway...

SPOILER!!!!!!

a fan from MJJC saw the movie! and this is a little bit of information about it :naughty:

1- Speechless is a short live version, A capella, and also MJ sang a short spanish version of "I just cant stop loving you" to Kenny, which is cute.

2- Nothing about memorial in the movie.

3- Trust me the movie is what you hope for.

4- Mostly rehearsal footage and music/performances.

5- Michael's voice was amazing. mostly live.

6- There is a small piece of instrumental Threatened at the end of the Thriller. You'll see.

7- I also hope to see Dirty Diana but it is just not in the movie. damn

8- After the song, its Heal the World. You'll see.

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (full performance)

2、Speechless (very very short, if it counts)

3、Jam (full performance)

4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)

5、Human Nature (full performance)

6、Smooth Criminal (Dome Project / full performance)

7、The Way You Make Me Feel (Dome Project / full performance)

8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)

9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)

10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)

11、Thriller (full performance/Dome Project) / Threatened (very short)

12、Beat It (full performance)

13、Black or White (full performance)

14、Earth Song (Dome Project / full performance)

15、Billie Jean (full performance)

16、Man in the Mirror (full performance)

17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

SPOILER!!!!!!

a fan from MJJC saw the movie! and this is a little bit of information about it :naughty:

1- Speechless is a short live version, A capella, and also MJ sang a short spanish version of "I just cant stop loving you" to Kenny, which is cute.

6- There is a small piece of instrumental Threatened at the end of the Thriller. You'll see.

3、Jam (full performance)

4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)

8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)

9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)

10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)

17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

It sounds awesome!!! :aah: I'm all excited now :biggrin2:

Oh my................ I have lost a few things................

I read about the movie and now Im dying to watch it!!

Btw, Yana, have you looked for the poster on ebay or Amazon?? Im sure they have pretty huge ones there.

OMG!!!

i study history so i know a bit about the decolonization stuffs and HK/chinese singers like to hv concerts up there on the genting highlands :teehee:

i actually can speak Mandarin quite fluently but the accent is like hell:aah: OMGGG ur frd speaks Cantonese?????! that's awesome! i mean, most ppl outside china fail to understand how Cantonese is different from the official Chinese language! how abt urself? can u udstand Cantonese??:naughty:

thzz a lot hun!! but dun bother if u are busy with other stuffs :huglove:

i think learning history is finally making sense now :naughty: yup,most of my friends are always seeing them HK celebs up there in genting.

nope,i don't,unfortunately.since most of my friends can speak malay,english and mandarind,those are the only 3 languages that i can actually speak in.i heard the mandarin accent there is different from here,is that true?so what';s the official language of china?

here u go hun! <3

michaeljacksonpyjamas2wc6.jpg

why not?? :blink:

it`s a beautiful song...

anyway...

SPOILER!!!!!!

3、Jam (full performance)

can't wait!!