hmm its hard to choose!

I really liked the last tear.. and Ecstasy. And the one about the fish.. the fish that was thirsty or something?

Well, they are all beautifull really.. :wub2:

I took a picture of all my michael jackson stuff the other day haha, but since then my collection has expanded again :teehee:

oh yes i agree those are very lovely :wub2: i also like the heart said no (i think that's it's name lol or something like it anyhow)

oh yeah my collection is ever expanding too lol you should see the pics in my album on here it's about half of my MJ collection lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i found this here

http://www.cafeastrology.com/famouspeople/michaeljacksonbirthchart.html

not read it all yet it's gone 8am here and i've been online hours and hours and can't be bothered just yet!!

also if you check tmz.com you'll see it seems the investigation into his death is over now & they may well likely charge conrad murray!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-death-investigation-lapd-manslaughter

Edited by DarkLight
adding link

• 2 weeks later...
oh yes i agree those are very lovely :wub2: i also like the heart said no (i think that's it's name lol or something like it anyhow)

oh yeah my collection is ever expanding too lol you should see the pics in my album on here it's about half of my MJ collection lol

the heart said no is really beautifull too :wub2:

I'm kinda sad cause today I was supposed to go to london for the this is it concert.. :sad: I've got my ticket, it has the smooth criminal image on it.

• 2 weeks later...
the heart said no is really beautifull too :wub2:

I'm kinda sad cause today I was supposed to go to london for the this is it concert.. :sad: I've got my ticket, it has the smooth criminal image on it.

aww that's so sad :(

Do you still have it? i'd love to see a photo of it if you could post one :wub2:

hey guys have you read what peter serafinowicz said on twitter he made a sick joke about Mj it was not nice at all made me sick I tweeted him saying he should be ashamed of himself people like him make me sick:sneaky2::aah:

Edited by DarkLight
typos

hey everyone! sorry I haven't been here in ages...how is everyone doing? I'm doing a lot better, but it still hurts sometimes......I saw This Is It again on the plane back here, and I fell apart again....... but overall, it's getting easier.

Has anyone else here read this blog? It's the most beautiful thing...... This author really really sees Michael for the special soul he is, and she fits it in to how we're all reacting so strongly to this. It's really uplifting.

http://innermichael.blogspot.com/

Love to all

xxx

hey everyone! sorry I haven't been here in ages...how is everyone doing? I'm doing a lot better, but it still hurts sometimes......I saw This Is It again on the plane back here, and I fell apart again....... but overall, it's getting easier.

Has anyone else here read this blog? It's the most beautiful thing...... This author really really sees Michael for the special soul he is, and she fits it in to how we're all reacting so strongly to this. It's really uplifting.

Love to all

xxx

Hi! I'm glad you're feeling better :)

That blog is really beautifull, very much about the spiritual side of michael, there aren't a lot of websites about that and I'm very interested in that so thanks a lot for the link :biggrin2:

I just read about the "major love prayer", it sounds amazing.

oh and I just got the captain EO dvd in the mail today and there is this scene where he has a huge smile on my face- I had to make a screencap!

captaineo.jpg

I have to say that Michael was my favourite and beloved singer of all and my best days have passed with his music. No one will be like him ever. He was 2 years older than me and for our generation he was not only a legend but a guy who made us so happy. :wub2:

Love to all

xxx

Thanks for the link, Niamh. I sort of felt the same way today. My brother was watching TIS, but it got shut off by my mom before it got too heavy. I miss him a lot right now. I wish I could just give him a hug.

That blog is really beautifull, very much about the spiritual side of michael, there aren't a lot of websites about that and I'm very interested in that so thanks a lot for the link :biggrin2:

oh and I just got the captain EO dvd in the mail today and there is this scene where he has a huge smile on my face- I had to make a screencap!

captaineo.jpg

Thanks Elise. That cheered me up a bit. I love that mini-movie. Cheesy, but fun. :teehee:

hey guys, sorry that hvn't been here for so long either! how's everyone doing?

juz watched the Grammys tribute to Michael, got goosebumps and some tears.... but it's beautiful. i really luv Earth Song!! (btw i was wearing a pair of 3D-glasses in front of the computer watching youtube, it's weird:aah:)

and i think it is very strong of Prince and Paris to speak there on the stage but i'd wish to say that it is still not convincing to me to put the kid up there under the spotlight :no:

Edited by huikings

i think it is very strong of Prince and Paris to speak there on the stage but i'd wish to say that it is still not convincint to me to put the kid up there under the spotlight :no:

I agree with you, all this tributes are beautiful and great cos all are made from love, and this is someting he will be happy of, but exposing his children to all media, and I know maybe they want to do it cos they're so proud of their father but.... :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mauxv5mQNNY

I agree with you, all this tributes are beautiful and great cos all are made from love, and this is someting he will be happy of, but exposing his children to all media, and I know maybe they want to do it cos they're so proud of their father but.... :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mauxv5mQNNY

If it is something that they wanted to do themselves than I think it is great, but I just hope they weren't forced by anyone. It was weird to hear Prince speak!

A friend told me that a little girl that she babysits told her that her and her friends always have "Michael Jackson dancing competitions" at school! I thought that was really amazing :biggrin2:

Love to all

xxx

ohh thanks for the link will check it out soon :D

That blog is really beautifull, very much about the spiritual side of michael, there aren't a lot of websites about that and I'm very interested in that so thanks a lot for the link :biggrin2

captaineo.jpg

aww bless he looks so sweet haven't seen captain eo yet tbh must do some day!

here are some pictures of the book and ticket:

Snapshot_20100129_8.jpg

this is how the ticket moves:

ticket.jpg

the book and ticket:

Snapshot_20100129_5.jpg

ohh fantastic it looks really great thanks for taking pics :D

I have to say that Michael was my favourite and beloved singer of all and my best days have passed with his music. No one will be like him ever. He was 2 years older than me and for our generation he was not only a legend but a guy who made us so happy. wub2:

yes indeed he was amazing & meant so much to me & i'm still struggling with his death 7 months on i'm not feeling any better :(:crybaby: after 23 years looking up to him I think it's gonna take a year or two to feel even slightly "normal"

Thanks for the link, Niamh. I sort of felt the same way today. My brother was watching TIS, but it got shut off by my mom before it got too heavy. I miss him a lot right now. I wish I could just give him a hug.

Thanks Elise. That cheered me up a bit. I love that mini-movie. Cheesy, but fun. :teehee:

yes that's all i'd love to do give him a big hug (I kinda feel on some levels i can understand him) I had no childhood a horrible father have been seen as a freak/outsider/weirdo etc & many other similar things so i'd just love to give him a hig & say I understand & i love you

hey guys, sorry that hvn't been here for so long either! how's everyone doing?

juz watched the Grammys tribute to Michael, got goosebumps and some tears.... but it's beautiful. i really luv Earth Song!! (btw i was wearing a pair of 3D-glasses in front of the computer watching youtube, it's weird:aah:)

and i think it is very strong of Prince and Paris to speak there on the stage but i'd wish to say that it is still not convincint to me to put the kid up there under the spotlight :no:

hmm not seen the grammies yet they're not shown here til wednesday (9pm itv2 ) but I saw a clip on the news today was the 1st time i'd heard prince speak! It was interesting to hear him

Edited by DarkLight
dang typo (typical of me lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people!:bye How are you??

Look, a friend of mine found this video on the MSN page, and when I saw it, I thought I should share with you, because I know here there are many huge fans of Michael Jackson!:wink2:

I don't consider myself as his fans, but I like some of his songs, and I know he's been one of the best artist in the history!:thumb_yello: So,the video is about some prisioners in Philipines who did a tribute to MJ! If this video is already posted, please Ignore this post. If it isn't, watch it because it's really worthy!! A very nice tribute!:wink2:

http://bit.ly/c225YW

Hi people!:bye How are you??

Look, a friend of mine found this video on the MSN page, and when I saw it, I thought I should share with you, because I know here there are many huge fans of Michael Jackson!:wink2:

I don't consider myself as his fans, but I like some of his songs, and I know he's been one of the best artist in the history!:thumb_yello: So,the video is about some prisioners in Philipines who did a tribute to MJ! If this video is already posted, please Ignore this post. If it isn't, watch it because it's really worthy!! A very nice tribute!:wink2:

http://bit.ly/c225YW

yes it is very fascinating isn't it there was a vid like that years ago of prisoners dancing to MJ it was the thriller dance they did I think

^ I saw that, it was frackin awesome!

I wanna learn that dance (but not in prison. . . )

no preferably not lol

I just saw This Is It the other night..It was really good..and interesting to see how everything worked :D I especially loved the ending when he sung Man In the Mirror :wub2:

oh yeah i've seen some of that now (dad got me a copy of the dvd) i haven't watched it in full yet though will do at some point though

ohh btw on the subject of MJ (one of my fave subjects)

I have just recently got a few cool Mj things including the armbrace glove he wears in the black or white video, some black nike trainers with him on & a new tshirt I will have to take photos when i find the charger for my camera's battery

or wait til i buy my new camera next wednesday

I also a few weeks back got a bad tshirt & the thriller outfit & took photo's back then i shall post them soon :D

Edited by DarkLight
typos

I've steered clear of this thread for a while, but I think I'm okay to enter now. I still need to see This Is It, but I can't really bring myself to watch it. I don't want him to be gone. :( Sometimes I still don't believe it's true.

I've steered clear of this thread for a while, but I think I'm okay to enter now. I still need to see This Is It, but I can't really bring myself to watch it. I don't want him to be gone. :( Sometimes I still don't believe it's true.

eh i think you'll find it seems he's not (i myself was very very very skeptical but seriously you should look into things in depth!) apparently he's supposed to be coming back later this year :wub2: I do hope soooo:mf_lustslow: I lloooovvveee Michael :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Edited by DarkLight
lol stupid typo made me giggle lol had to correct it though hehehe

Hey everyone,

hugs to all.....hope ye're doing ok. My heart is still broken, but it comes and goes............

eh i think you'll find it seems he's not (i myself was very very very skeptical but seriously you should look into things in depth!) apparently he's supposed to be coming back later this year :wub2: I do hope soooo:mf_lustslow: I lloooovvveee Michael :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Hey hun, it's been too long! how you doing? So, what do you think is going on? I just feel like he wouldn't put his kids through that pain...and I believe every tear of theirs was real. I just don't want anyone holding on to hope that he'll come back because the pain is too much.... but of course, you're entitled to your opinion.

xxx

Hey everyone,

hugs to all.....hope ye're doing ok. My heart is still broken, but it comes and goes............

Hey hun, it's been too long! how you doing? So, what do you think is going on? I just feel like he wouldn't put his kids through that pain...and I believe every tear of theirs was real. I just don't want anyone holding on to hope that he'll come back because the pain is too much.... but of course, you're entitled to your opinion.

xxx

erm his kids know heck his whole family & friends do why do you think they wouldn't be in on it???

have you seen the grammies & heard what prince said? if not i suggest you do

I have links if you want them to video clips a friend of mine has put on yt

and did you see when Janet was being interviewed? (can't remember where/what show? she was in white though & sat on a sofa) but she was smiling & almost laughing then she realises & then she says oh when i'm sad I smile i thought wtf??? i've seen her in situations that were sad & she certainly didn't smile!!!

there's just loads that makes no sense at all, it really doesn't!

Edited by DarkLight
typos

i hope you're right but i have a strong feeling he's gone.in my opinion,denial is just on of the stages of grief,but then again i might be wrong.

i hope you're right but i have a strong feeling he's gone.in my opinion,denial is just on of the stages of grief,but then again i might be wrong.

Yeah, there's something iffy about the story, but I think it's just about how he died. . . not IF he died. I just don't think he'd do that to his kids, his fans or all of the people who worked so hard to make This Is It. He was so excited for that, I don't think he'd just walk away from that so easily.

Yeah, there's something iffy about the story, but I think it's just about how he died. . . not IF he died. I just don't think he'd do that to his kids, his fans or all of the people who worked so hard to make This Is It. He was so excited for that, I don't think he'd just walk away from that so easily.

ah well it's o.k to believe whatever you want to only time will tell eh :wink2: i don't think there's anything i can do to convince those who don't believe so i just say wait & see :D