Ooh, I went there yesterday! xD Sooo expensive though! Only ended up buying one drink :sad:

Ha ... I have no idea about prices ... I barely ever go in pubs .... and I only ever have coke's anyway .... I'm a boring old fart who doesn't drink .... well much ..... I sometimes can have my arm twisted :wub2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ... I have no idea about prices ... I barely ever go in pubs .... and I only ever have coke's anyway .... I'm a boring old fart who doesn't drink .... well much ..... I sometimes can have my arm twisted :wub2:

I don't drink much either.. Well try not to anyway :naughty: I bought a lemonade and it cost me £1.60 for a small glass.. I say I bought one drink but I mean a round, so an alcopop was £3.60. I'm not spending my money on drinks anymore :sneaky2: Well not anytime soon anyway :teehee:

Ok, I just noticed we're going off topic again. But damn it's so easy :aah:

I don't drink much either.. Well try not to anyway :naughty: I bought a lemonade and it cost me £1.60 for a small glass.. I say I bought one drink but I mean a round, so an alcopop was £3.60. I'm not spending my money on drinks anymore :sneaky2: Well not anytime soon anyway :teehee:

Ok, I just noticed we're going off topic again. But damn it's so easy :aah:

Sorry Mods :huglove:

I love driving through Camden, it's one of the better parts of London to drive around.

Do you think so? I always get sick of the ****ers walking in the road, especially in the middle of the night. Never looking to see if traffic is coming.

Do you think so? I always get sick of the ****ers walking in the road, especially in the middle of the night. Never looking to see if traffic is coming.

Sounds like where I live on a Friday night:naughty:

Getting SO hyper for Friday now!!!

I have a small announcement to make

I HAVE AN E-TICKET

I now feel in my head that I am going to this gig .... I was sure something would go wrong and I wouldn't get it ... :aah: why am I such a pessimist ... cos' normally amazing things don't happen to me .... I don't win things .... :wub2:

Just need to print everything out and I'm sorted ....

OK ... carry on ...

That is brilliant news Laurel:mf_lustslow:

Oh ok then ... if you insist - i'll go :roftl: I have NO WILLPOWER !!

Awww Liz, shame you can't make it - but at least your reason for not going was better than my 'month end' excuse ! Work - pfffffffft :wink2:

Ha, Rose - didn't know you had family in my neck of the woods :thumb_yello:

So... I guess I'll join you mad lot and take my chance on getting a ticket. See you guys on Friday :dance_man:

:roftl: Excellent! If we don't get in we can have one hell of a party:roftl:

PANIC!

I have just gone to book the Stansted Express and it says there may be planned industrial action on Friday and the trains may not be running:shocked:. I am never going to get there on time if I can't get a train:shocked: Does anyone know anything about this and if it is likely to happen?

PANIC!

I have just gone to book the Stansted Express and it says there may be planned industrial action on Friday and the trains may not be running:shocked:. I am never going to get there on time if I can't get a train:shocked: Does anyone know anything about this and if it is likely to happen?

I haven't heard anything :(

Sorry hun .... really hope there's no strike .... grrr ... idiots :aah:

PANIC!

Oh Lord Kath no!

I'm really shocked for you- but now I'm going to check whether its all trains- I'm coming down on Friday too...

Oh Lord Kath no!

I'm really shocked for you- but now I'm going to check whether its all trains- I'm coming down on Friday too...

That might affect me too cos' it's mentioning National Express trains as well .... i'll keep an eye on it up to Thursday cos' I can book a coach last minute if i need to - or pay the driver on Friday morning :aah:

That might affect me too cos' it's mentioning National Express trains as well .... i'll keep an eye on it up to Thursday cos' I can book a coach last minute if i need to - or pay the driver on Friday morning :aah:

I'm willing to bet I can't- and are you sure you could, if there was a train strike- the coaches would be busy! I might book for thurs night- but there's no point if you don't get there!

Thanks for the link SoSi:thumb_yello:

I'm willing to bet I can't- and are you sure you could, if there was a train strike- the coaches would be busy! I might book for thurs night- but there's no point if you don't get there!

But if it is just East Anglia and Stansted express it wouldn't affect East Coast main line would it?

Well, who goes really to this gig?ITUNES gave free tickets to Mika's fans i hope, but MFCers are very few to have got a ticket...

I am not decided after reading all this thread: i can't imagine loosing a day of work +money , and looking at audience coming in the venue...

I love London and would really like to make a "Christmas Party" in July with all of you but...i am tired of this "game"with Mika's gigs, sorry, i go to bed , i am not very happy so i won't annoy you.:no:

VERY glad for those who won: fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Well, will decide Monday , but i am really sad and realize that it would be the first time i could travel for a gig without ticket: are we so crazy?

But if it is just East Anglia and Stansted express it wouldn't affect East Coast main line would it?

Can you call Stanstead, and see what they can tell you about alternative travel into London?

Surely they'll have extra coaches running?

Come to think, I'm National Express East Coast- what a difference a word makes. I hope they get sorted though

Booked coach as back up .... it's refundable so if I don't use it I can get my money back .... I'm not getting this far and being screwed by train people :aah:

:wink2:

Kath .... hope you sort something :(

I have a question: When does the gig start? And do you know when it'll be finished (approximatively)?

Thanks ^^

I don't know ... doors open at 6.00pm .... I'm hoping for the latest 9.00pm - 10.30pm .... maybe earlier as doors are open earlier ... but that could be just because it takes them longer to let people in ... I think they check off the names etc .... sorry I can't help more :huglove:

I have a question: When does the gig start? And do you know when it'll be finished (approximatively)?

Thanks ^^

If it's like any other gig it will probably start around 8.30pm (assuming doors open at 7.30) and it'll finish before 11pm.

Edit: Just saw Laurel's post of doors opening at 6pm.. Guess it'll start earlier.

Booked coach as back up .... it's refundable so if I don't use it I can get my money back .... I'm not getting this far and being screwed by train people

(

Tut tut, language :sneaky2: ! Very young MFCers browse these threads :shocked: .

Seriously, the fight to get your ticket then this, you must feel absolutely murderous :furious::bonk: :sniper: ...

Cheers,

Id3

If it's like any other gig it will probably start around 8.30pm (assuming doors open at 7.30) and it'll finish before 11pm.

Edit: Just saw Laurel's post of doors opening at 6pm.. Guess it'll start earlier.

And is the other singer the opening act :confused: ?

Cheers,

Id3

I don't know ... doors open at 6.00pm .... I'm hoping for the latest 9.00pm - 10.30pm .... maybe earlier as doors are open earlier ... but that could be just because it takes them longer to let people in ... I think they check off the names etc .... sorry I can't help more :huglove:

That's weird, cos ITV2 are supposed to be showing it at eight for an hour only "featuring Mika" (there's thread about it). It thought it was early when I set V+ to record it.