hellow!

cees

Hi everyone!

My name is Nimbe from Monterrey, Mexico but I’ll be moving to Canada in 2 months:teehee:

Am glad to find a place where I can be in contact with other Mika fans, I think he is really amazing!:

xNim

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

My name is Nimbe from Monterrey, Mexico but I’ll be moving to Canada in 2 months:teehee:

Am glad to find a place where I can be in contact with other Mika fans, I think he is really amazing!:

xNim

Welcome to MFC Cees! i'm glad you found us!

what is bringing you to Canada?

Guest juliana_penniman
Hi everyone!

xNim

Hola Nimbe!! :wink2:

Bienvenida al MFC!!

Soy Juliana, de Perú, la vas a pasar genial!!!...espero que te diviertas demasiado!! besos.

Hi everyone!

xNim

Welcome Nimbe! :huglove:

Hope you enjoy it here! :wink2:

Hi everyone!

xNim

Hola Nimbe wooow Mexico yo tambien vivo en mexico esto es genial :thumb_yello: te doy la bienvenida a MFC :welcomeani:

:groupwave:

Hi everyone!

xNim

hello Nimbe!

welcome to MFC

Hi everyone!

xNim

Hello and welcome! Glad you're here! Hope you find lots of funness! :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!

xNim

Hi Nimbe :bye: welcome to the MFC :flowers2:

I'm Lucy from Brazil