First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a CD? Like a hardcopy to preordeR? If so, where??

I hope so! I think he knows we live in the 21st century when turntables are antiques not all of us have.

We don't know much yet, Sammy... :dunno:

What's going on with us?? :tears:

I dunno, but I know for sure it's temporarily. Friday it will be allright again :wink2:

I won't start drooling over his naked body again only by one song on the radio. :teehee:

But, I am happy we got all this news. I just expected something else.. Not this ordinary I'll get naked in my next vid stuff. And he really has to think of a better name for the album. I just don't like this. I'm sorry if you do like it, peeps, but this is just what I think. :blush-anim-cl:

I won't start drooling over his naked body again only by one song on the radio. :teehee:

But, I am happy we got all this news. I just expected something else.. Not this ordinary I'll get naked in my next vid stuff. And he really has to think of a better name for the album. I just don't like this. I'm sorry if you do like it, peeps, but this is just what I think. :blush-anim-cl:

How can you NOT drool over his body? :blink:

How can you NOT drool over his body? :blink:

I just don't. When he smiles in a special way, I think he's cute and get all :wub2:, but I just don't really like seeing him naked. It's just.. When I was here not so long yet, lets say a few months, I did go to the mikagasmics, and I did drool over his body. But I kind of changed, and I just don't think and act that way anymore. :blush-anim-cl:

:dunno:

Finally! :wub2:

Tbh, I don't like it when an artist names his album after a single. Licm was an amazing title, and I expected him to come up with something like that again.

It's actually not the name of the album. On Mika's Twitter page hetweeted "mikasoundsthe We Are Golden cover on my blog is for the SINGLE not the album, sorry for the confusion"...so still no title yet

:dunno:

It's actually not the name of the album. On Mika's Twitter page hetweeted "mikasoundsthe We Are Golden cover on my blog is for the SINGLE not the album, sorry for the confusion"...so still no title yet

nononono

the ARTWORK IS FOR THE SINGLE ONLY

The confusion: we thought the artwork was the same for single & album which has the same name as the first single:wink2:

nononono

the ARTWORK IS FOR THE SINGLE ONLY

The confusion: we thought the artwork was the same for single & album which has the same name as the first single:wink2:

exactly..

that is what i thought... we are still waiting for the real title :naughty:

The real title is "We Are Golden" as well. :wink2:

i thought that.. but i really don`t know `cause in the article says that it`s the title for the album, but in in twitter mika said that it was just for the single :boxed: i don`t know if i`m explaning myself well

i thought that.. but i really don`t know `cause in the article says that it`s the title for the album, but in in twitter mika said that it was just for the single :boxed: i don`t know if i`m explaning myself well

Mika was referring to the artwork, not the title.

So the titles are the same, but the artwork will be different.

Hello everyone. Been busy busy at work. Tried to get a promo of the single, but no one is admitting to having it. I guess I'm gonna have to wait to hear it again. :sneaky2:

Oh, bastards :teehee:

We can all suffer together :naughty:

Hello everyone. Been busy busy at work. Tried to get a promo of the single, but no one is admitting to having it. I guess I'm gonna have to wait to hear it again. :sneaky2:

Greedy.:naughty:

Join us then:pinkbow:

Bloody hell, they really are treating this single like some state secret aren't they? :aah:

Bloody hell, they really are treating this single like some state secret aren't they? :aah:

I bet it's locked up in some drawer next to loads of other drawers, and there's a collection of keys that are all different and each drawer has it's own key and only one person knows which key goes into THAT drawer :naughty:

I bet it's locked up in some drawer next to loads of other drawers, and there's a collection of keys that are all different and each drawer has it's own key and only one person knows which key goes into THAT drawer :naughty:

The holy grail!:naughty: