First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About the webcam, I think it's just like that? That it only refreshes like every X minutes or so? There are plenty of websites with cams like that. I think everyone only sees a still picture. Or am I wrong?

yeah thats the way it work :sneaky2:

About the webcam, I think it's just like that? That it only refreshes like every X minutes or so? There are plenty of websites with cams like that. I think everyone only sees a still picture. Or am I wrong?

I believe you are right...to bad though, video footage would have been AMAZING:biggrin2:

Not that early for me, here it is an hour later then in England :naughty:.

here its 2 hours later, but I know there are people who are awake at 4 AM, all to hear our darling

remmeber, it was me who sad they will chat about us... :roftl::roftl::roftl:

my hands are shaking, and im bulsing chips like crazy!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ken-bruce/contact/index.shtml?formSubmission=success

You need to press on Listen Live, once the player opens up press the Live Radio tab all the way on the right. Press on the orange "2" logo and you'll be listening live:thumb_yello:

Thanks :thumb_yello: My webcam is not working but I see a still picture. It's better than nothing. Can't wait!! :wub2:

I believe you are right...to bad though, video footage would have been AMAZING:biggrin2:

It sure woud! I guess we'll have to do with screenshots... But the screen is so tiny! :sneaky2: Tssskk, if you're gonna use a webcam, why not go all the way I say...:roftl:

Thank you. Mine doesn't update either, not even if I push the "refresh te picture" button. But who knows, maybe it starts updating when Meeks comes in, never give up hope :bleh:.

Can always hope. Havnet updated for me for more than 30 min.

havnet updated in this show for me....

It has only updated for me a couple of times too.

NO!! You will end up in the Naughty Corner again! :sneaky2::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I like the naughty corner, it was very cosy and I felt at home there.:thumb_yello:

*goes and knocks on Mika's door*

MIKA!!! Get your arse out of bed!!! :naughty:

It sure woud! I guess we'll have to do with screenshots... But the screen is so tiny! :sneaky2: Tssskk, if you're gonna use a webcam, why not go all the way I say...:roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

I agree! But for now I shall gaze at the still picture:mf_lustslow:...and listen impatiently!

ohkay so it is one hour five minutes? am i counting right?

(..anyone doing a radio rip? i got school tommorow so i cant stay up toooo late..) :lol3:

I am. Not sure if I'll be allowed to post it, though... :naughty: