hello evy1

amikanda

hi to all mika fans, i have my best friend to blame getting hooked on mika, but glad she did, thanks kt4mika cant stop listening to him and driving family mad.

wont be long before i want go to one of the concerts,

hope to make lots of new friends on here.

xxx

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi to all mika fans, i have my best friend to blame getting hooked on mika, but glad she did, thanks kt4mika cant stop listening to him and driving family mad.

wont be long before i want go to one of the concerts,

hope to make lots of new friends on here.

xxx

hello love, :teehee: u will love it as they r all lovely and make u feel so welcome on here :group_hug: this really is the best place do get your mika hit, if your missing him. :roftl: dont worry about mo, we will make him love mika on the weekend when we get back from clubbing and the dvd goes on. :naughty: i love u amanda... :wub2: so glad your here lover xxxxx your so coming with me to the next gig xxxxxx

hiya lover yes im so coming to next gig, wild horses could not stop me.

i still keep crying to"Any other world" driving me nuts cos dont know why i do it.

glad you got me involved, and so glad to have friend like you, your the best xxxx

hiya lover yes im so coming to next gig, wild horses could not stop me.

i still keep crying to"Any other world" driving me nuts cos dont know why i do it.

glad you got me involved, and so glad to have friend like you, your the best xxxx

i ****ing love you too :tears::drunk_sing: and dont worry mika does this to us all. we will have him on when i come round friday :roll1::das::beer: