Mika is back!

Droopsy

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

It's in Greek, I think? So I ran it through an online translator:

http://new.e-go.gr/music/article.asp?catid=6486&subid=2&tag=11921&pubid=3331690

------------------------------------------------------

MIKA is BACK!

18:03 10/7

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

Back then, in adolescence for Mika!

PS. Omorfyne much, or idea is;

-------------------------------------------------

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

MIKA is BACK!

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

I have no idea what that PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

Thank you so much for posting :D

the picture :shocked::wub2:

Thx for posting. Great pic :thumb_yello::wub2:

Doesn't this picture remind anyone of one of those first promotional pics? You know, the one with the hoodie and the dark shadow on his face?? It's very similar, the same look and shadow etc.

Doesn't this picture remind anyone of one of those first promotional pics? You know, the one with the hoodie and the dark shadow on his face?? It's very similar, the same look and shadow etc.

The Frodo pics? :naughty:

Yeah it does :naughty:

PS means postscriptum (postscript in English), and it is used when the letter or the article actually ended, but you hastily want to add something to it. Hope it's a bit clear :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting :wink2:

PS means postscriptum (postscript in English), and it is used when the letter or the article actually ended, but you hastily want to add something to it. Hope it's a bit clear :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting :wink2:

Hihi :teehee: I know what PS means :blush-anim-cl: But I didn't understand the part behind that: 'Omorfyne much, or idea is;'

MIKA is BACK!

Is this a palestine-shawl-shirt? Or is that too political? I also think he wore this when he went out for dinner with Lady Gaga.

MIKA is BACK!

Oooooh thanks, I LOVE that picture! Such a great look! If this is the way his image is going to be for the new album, I am already loving it.

Massive, massive improvement!!!

P.S.

Not sure what P.S means without looking it up, but the Spanish version (P.D) means "post data"

Is this a palestine-shawl-shirt? Or is that too political? I also think he wore this when he went out for dinner with Lady Gaga.

The pattern is a bit similar but no it's not.

MIKA is BACK!

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

I lOVE the picture!! He looks mature lol

it's the Lady Gaga-front door-panties incident shirt:doh:

without the bowtie it loks cuuute:mf_rosetinted:

and that hair is so Rpattz.copycat:shun: