How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dancing to Rain today at the supermarket, without noticing it, like a lunatic, listening to my ipod.. In the wine section.:naughty:

Then my mom touched my shoulder.:blush-anim-cl:

haha! that would have been funny! i would've joined you! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

i'm sorry i couldn't resist having the same conversation!

what's up? :huglove:

Sep 11 show in London. I prob. cant go now cos of flight tix. unless i wanna be there at 8:30 in the morning and leave at 6:40 am sat. And the price atm. is 150£ Was 100£ a few hours earlier with more options. Have been looking SO MUCH forward for it

Sep 11 show in London. I prob. cant go now cos of flight tix. unless i wanna be there at 8:30 in the morning and leave at 6:40 am sat. And the price atm. is 150£ Was 100£ a few hours earlier with more options. Have been looking SO MUCH forward for it

AWWWW!!! i can't go either but i'm at school so... :huglove:

He would have been the first person i would do this for...

:tears:

if i wasn't about to start 6th form and it was really important that i go to school then i would planning like mad... it's not fair. if it had been this friday :tears:

:tears:

if i wasn't about to start 6th form and it was really important that i go to school then i would planning like mad... it's not fair. if it had been this friday :tears:

But then i have to get up at 3 am and donno how to get to the airport sat early cos i have to check in 2 hours time before... that will be 4:30 am...that

Mika... help! :tears: Know friend who would help me but he is on tour!!!

Donno why a flight tix costs more Sat and Sun. :blink:

I have been planing like crazy the past few days since the news came

But then i have to get up at 3 am and donno how to get to the airport sat early cos i have to check in 2 hours time before... that will be 4:30 am...that

Mika... help! :tears: Know friend who would help me but he is on tour!!!

Donno why a flight tix costs more Sat and Sun. :blink:

I have been planing like crazy the past few days since the news came

could you get a taxi? otherwise i'm stuck... :tears:

could you get a taxi? otherwise i'm stuck... :tears:

If only i know the price..... will prob. cost a lot. No prob. here in denmark cos i know how to get to the airport with train. But donno if the trains are driveing at **** at the night over there

I had a long conversation with my best friend tonight about our future, our lives...and difficulties...I felt so weak :shocked:

oh bella don't worry :wink2:

your future will be prosperous in all respects:thumb_yello:, also has a young age:wink2:, still not worry, what I look at me talking about ages:aah::teehee::roftl:, god I feel so small, so I only have 16 years:blink::blink:

oh bella don't worry :wink2:

your future will be prosperous in all respects:thumb_yello:, also has a young age:wink2:, still not worry, what I look at me talking about ages:aah::teehee::roftl:, god I feel so small, so I only have 16 years:blink::blink:

oh Thank you Karla, you're so sweet :huglove:

I'm 17 so I feel small too...but also older sometimes so it's a strange situation :boxed: