How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

I was mad too..she supposed to know what to do! You should really get some rest hunny! :huglove:

I have been sleeping all day. But i use to sleep for 1 days time after haveing one anyway... :teehee: It makes you sooooooooo so tired and the body will hurt like hell 1-2 days time after for a few days cos you have used every muscle in the body when haveing one and its not like you strech out after one :blink: Its sleeping, sleeping and sleeping... and then normally also no food for a week cos i cant (biten my tongue and i dont have nay fluent food)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been sleeping all day. But i use to sleep for 1 days time after haveing one anyway... :teehee: It makes you sooooooooo so tired and the body will hurt like hell 1-2 days time after for a few days cos you have used every muscle in the body when haveing one and its not like you strech out after one :blink: Its sleeping, sleeping and sleeping... and then normally also no food for a week cos i cant (biten my tongue and i dont have nay fluent food)

That is horrible..I dont reallz know what else to say except that I really wish I could help you!:huglove: is there someone talking/coming to you daily to check how you are?

That is horrible..I dont reallz know what else to say except that I really wish I could help you!:huglove: is there someone talking/coming to you daily to check how you are?

Nope theres not. I really shouldnt live alone cos of it but i had to... The est thing i can do is to live with someone who then can take me to bed when im about to take one cos you can see it on me when im about to have one and help me get to bed or some other place if i unlucky enough just gets it somewhere... But well i dont think my mum cat can help me with that... hasnt so far!... There have been some talking about getting me a safe apartment where the chance of hitting some is smaller and maybe also one of those epilepsy dog thingys :blink: I think its enough they wants me on pension already.... i just have to get hospitalised (epilepsy hospital for unknown time) before that...

Nope theres not. I really shouldnt live alone cos of it but i had to... The est thing i can do is to live with someone who then can take me to bed when im about to take one cos you can see it on me when im about to have one and help me get to bed or some other place if i unlucky enough just gets it somewhere... But well i dont think my mum cat can help me with that... hasnt so far!... There have been some talking about getting me a safe apartment where the chance of hitting some is smaller and maybe also one of those epilepsy dog thingys :blink: I think its enough they wants me on pension already.... i just have to get hospitalised (epilepsy hospital for unknown time) before that...

And what do you want? I think your mum or someone should aleast call everyday!

Dog may be a good idea! Not only helpful but the cutest thing! And you wouldnt be alone all days!:huglove:

And what do you want? I think your mum or someone should aleast call everyday!

Dog may be a good idea! Not only helpful but the cutest thing! And you wouldnt be alone all days!:huglove:

I want someone to contact me most just be around one a lot even though i love livin alone and prefer that so yeah a dog would prob. be a good idea but i first have to deal with what i want less especially cos its for unknown time and i dont wish to see other have a seizure. I donno what they look like and i'll bet it will scare the c*** outta me

I want someone to contact me most just be around one a lot even though i love livin alone and prefer that so yeah a dog would prob. be a good idea but i first have to deal with what i want less especially cos its for unknown time and i dont wish to see other have a seizure. I donno what they look like and i'll bet it will scare the c*** outta me

i've only ever seen a dog have a seizure.... i stopped watching... :tears: but i'm better with dogs than with people so i think it was harder and i had looked after the dog.... this sounds bad.... :blink:

love you! xxxxx dogs are amazing! i have one and she's gorgeous!

If youd go to the hospital youd live in room with others? I thought you get your own room!

And if you want a dog you need to go to the hospital first?:blink:Why? they already know whats wrong!:huglove:

i've only ever seen a dog have a seizure.... i stopped watching... :tears: but i'm better with dogs than with people so i think it was harder and i had looked after the dog.... this sounds bad.... :blink:

Dogs have seizures too?:blink:

We ment like a dog that helps when you have a seizure.Or is it me that dotn understand something?:blink:

If youd go to the hospital youd live in room with others? I thought you get your own room!

And if you want a dog you need to go to the hospital first?:blink:Why? they already know whats wrong!:huglove:

Dogs have seizures too?:blink:

We ment like a dog that helps when you have a seizure.Or is it me that dotn understand something?:blink:

No i will have my own room. Its just... a hospital for ppl only w. epilepsy where there can only be 10 hospitalised in the one i should be in ((section of adult cos im over 25 now)

and nope you are right... a dig that helps. It warns ya when you are about to have one in the way of being next to you or stand right infront of you if you are walking

Thx. Love you too :huglove: Looking forward for the package :thumb_yello:

Sounds like my best mate's parents. She's 21 and they control her life - if she tried to move out of home she'd probably have to call the cops to stop her dad picking her up and taking her home, but when she's at home they open her mail, monitor her spending, tell her when she can or can't eat and generally tell her how much she's ruining her life. (Which is partially true, she is a disaster in her own way, failing college twice and the like, but realistically they should let her get on with being a disaster by herself at this stage.)

Wow. But I agree. I think the only way you can learn is by making mistakes.

Right now my stupid back is hurting again. I feel old, which isn't normal at 16.. :boxed:

No i will have my own room. Its just... a hospital for ppl only w. epilepsy where there can only be 10 hospitalised in the one i should be in ((section of adult cos im over 25 now)

and nope you are right... a dig that helps. It warns ya when you are about to have one in the way of being next to you or stand right infront of you if you are walking

Adult is over 25?:blink: oh ok... I compleatly nderstand why you dont want to go there...but you should anyway hunny! :huglove: even for the dog!

A dog like that really would be helpful!

Adult is over 25?:blink: oh ok... I compleatly nderstand why you dont want to go there...but you should anyway hunny! :huglove: even for the dog!

A dog like that really would be helpful!

?-12 kids, 13-25 younglings, 26-? adults

yeah i think a dog would too... then its just me and listen :roftl:

Think i'll find the ER cos my headache and pain in my chest when i breath hurts like hell!

Take care and cya :huglove::bye:

?-12 kids, 13-25 younglings, 26-? adults

yeah i think a dog would too... then its just me and listen :roftl:

Think i'll find the ER cos my headache and pain in my chest when i breath hurts like hell!

Take care and cya :huglove::bye:

THAT IS THE BEST IDEA! HOPE YOULL BE BETTER SOON!:huglove:

You and listen? lol yes I must agree youre a stubborn girl! :lmao:

Edited by MannyCulpena