• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump: cool!!!

i'm writing some story... :teehee:

i want it!!!! x

still like crap but also hungry now (not only for Mika) :sneaky2:
Annoyed. Stressed. Annoyed. Hungry. Cold. Stressed.

wow... you two really ought to live in my house... that's how i've been ALL day :huglove: love you guys:wub2: x

i want it!!!! x

wow... you two really ought to live in my house... that's how i've been ALL day :huglove: love you guys:wub2: x

pm me your email address and i'll send it to you when i'm done (or finished the first bit... :teehee:) !!! :naughty:

More contented than have been for a few weeks because I've got next week off work which means I'll have more time to do important things (:wink2:) like spend time catching up on what's been happening in Mika-World over the last few weeks...(there are so many threads/posts that I haven't had a chance yet to read/look at on MFC and also on Mikasounds)....happy days are here again!

Edited by SunshineGirl

Haunted:blink:?

Hi hunny! we didint talk in ages! im herejust for 3 mins but..

How you?:huglove:

JUSTYNA! :aah::boing::huglove:

You're gone now :sad:

Haunted....like...disturbed by thoughts that haunt your mind. Hiding in the shadows waiting to sping out. Can't really be seen, but their presence is felt :blink: But at the same time, like....I'm empty, hallow, and there's just wind wooshing through my insides.

Does that make sense?

I'm alright tho. It's not necessarily bad. I like that a book has made me feel like this :biggrin2: Made me think :original:

How are you luv? :huglove:

JUSTYNA! :aah :boing :huglove

You're gone now :sad

Haunted....like...disturbed by thoughts that haunt your mind. Hiding in the shadows waiting to sping out. Can't really be seen, but their presence is felt :blink But at the same time, like....I'm empty, hallow, and there's just wind wooshing through my insides.

Does that make sense?

I'm alright tho. It's not necessarily bad. I like that a book has made me feel like this :biggrin2: Made me think :original:

How are you luv? :huglove:

AMBER!:boing::aah:

Im going off again but..

I get what you mean..dont have to explain more:huglove:

Book? What book..I didint read asny in AGES!:roftl:

Im ok...tired as hell, barely held my pen on last few classes and now i need to be 'energized' , my cousin is here...im gonna get energy but first i need to prove my point...Dont ask!:aah:

See you later sweeite..and I wanna hear all about volleyball game!:naughty::biggrin2:

:huglove: