WE ARE GOLDEN - Lyrics Discussion

Suzy

He still gets them for free? Cheeky git. Surely Louboutin has given him a DISCOUNT at least? Like, half price? Wish I could get Louboutins for free!

DOUGHNUT lol :roftl: well Mika was stuffing his face with them after the video shoot...:naughty:

Seems so! He was saying in one of the latest interviews that Louboutin had made him custom trainers, the spiky ones he's been wearing, in addition to the custom stage shoes. Then he went on a little rant about how he'd never pay for such shoes, 'cause custom Louboutins would cost 10,000 euros and that would be a crazy amount of money to spend. But in his case, it's okay 'cause Louboutin is a friend and he doesn't have to pay. Or something along those lines. :naughty:

Cheeky git is right! I wish Louboutin was MY BFF. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems so! He was saying in one of the latest interviews that Louboutin had made him custom trainers, the spiky ones he's been wearing, in addition to the custom stage shoes. Then he went on a little rant about how he'd never pay for such shoes, 'cause custom Louboutins would cost 10,000 euros and that would be a crazy amount of money to spend. But in his case, it's okay 'cause Louboutin is a friend and he doesn't have to pay. Or something along those lines. :naughty:

Cheeky git is right! I wish Louboutin was MY BFF. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

OMG. Mika has no idea how fecking lucky he is! Wish I had a friend that made me custom made jewelled shoes and shizz! No fair!

With some of us having trouble with the lyrics when Mika is singing We Are Golden - What interpretations do you think will come from people hearing this version first?

The following vid at youtube is Alvin & The Chipmunks Singing We Are Golden.

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYqnlt9kSsU >

It is Too Funny!

I think Mika would like it!

P.S. Love "running from muffins, & running from money."

With some of us having trouble with the lyrics when Mika is singing We Are Golden - What interpretations do you think will come from people hearing this version first?

The following vid at youtube is Alvin & The Chipmunks Singing We Are Golden.

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYqnlt9kSsU >

It is Too Funny!

I think Mika would like it!

P.S. Love "running from muffins, & running from money."

Oh yeah I literally just saw that, OMG the high notes! :roftl:

Are the lyrics "No giving up when you're young...etc" or "Don't give it up when you're young...etc"? :dunno:

So far they are being listed as "No giving up when you're young and you want some."

It makes sense I think Haha!

So far they are being listed as "No giving up when you're young and you want some."

It makes sense I think Haha!

I think so too, but in the Observer Music Monthly article, it quotes the lyrics as "Don't give it up when you're young and you want some." I'm confused :naughty:

I think so too, but in the Observer Music Monthly article, it quotes the lyrics as "Don't give it up when you're young and you want some." I'm confused :naughty:

I hear 'No giving' very clearly, but I guess you shouldn't trust me. :naughty:

It looks like "no giving up" to me in this video, around 5:50: http://www.wdr.de/radio/wdr2/westzeit/524707.phtml

Maybe OMM made an oops?

:shocked:

I can't believe you people missed this! Check out his performance at 4:58-ish. It's just...it's so...:wub2:....:swoon:

:fangurl:

I downloaded and heard the audio interview, but didn't watch the video. :mf_lustslow: So many links happened and my visits here have been so sporadic these last few days. Any other VIDEO jewels that I must see? Let me know pretty please.

I downloaded and heard the audio interview, but didn't watch the video. :mf_lustslow: So many links happened and my visits here have been so sporadic these last few days. Any other VIDEO jewels that I must see? Let me know pretty please.

This one? It's absolutely adorable.

Un gelato al limon, un gelato al limon...

Had a sudden epiphany on the bridge :fisch:

Now I'm sitting alone

And I'm looking for help

Left here on my own

I'm gonna hurt myself

Many years have gone by

I'm still wondering why

Heaven let the world

Let it bleed me dry

Had a sudden epiphany on the bridge :fisch:

Now I'm sitting alone

And I'm looking for help