Mika at German Radio stations 21.?+22.7.09

mellody

Ok, I'm all set! I found a half of pizza...so I cannot complain. The dog is not around me anymore.

I'm going to do the WAG dance and be right back! :lol3:

You're so awesome :wub2:

Oooh pizza! :mf_lustslow:

Have fun :lol3:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, this link works for me http://www.radiohamburg.de/

click on "zum player" and after a while you should hear the radio

Thanks! At least I now know it's THIS Mac, not Macs in general. :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, can I just have a moment to rub this in Andrew's face? :tongue2:

:lmfao:

Nah, I'm sure he could figure it out. Thing is, he's asleep, and if I wake him up to figure out how to get it working, he may ban me from listening to We Are Golden for, like, a month. :roftl:

I know there's a way to connect remotely to my beloved Windows PC at home and listen that way, but it's late and I'm le tired and can't figure it out. :blush-anim-cl:

What do I get if I tell you that I found a software to record it? :das:

I'll send you some Canadian maple syrup. 'Cause I can't get the player working, it's 2:30 in the morning, and my internet connection is spotty. :freak:

I think this is the next link for the 1530 live appearance, bear in mind I don't speak German at all (another skill we learn from Mika...don't be afraid of clicking all over foreign language websites!!)

http://www.einslive.de/multimedia/livestream_popup/player_stream_wmp.html

You have to select which program you want, and for 1LIVE I had to choose whether I wanted WMA or MP3, in order to get it to appear. Didn't matter which I chose, they both worked.

You get a thousand hugs :huglove::huglove::bow:

You're so awesome :wub2:

Oooh pizza! :mf_lustslow:

Have fun :lol3:

ohhh, Thank you! :huglove: ...but I am just as crazy as you are...nothing awesome about me! :no::aah:

And the pizza is damn crispy after heating it in the microwave. :roftl::boxed:

:lmfao:

Nah, I'm sure he could figure it out. Thing is, he's asleep, and if I wake him up to figure out how to get it working, he may ban me from listening to We Are Golden for, like, a month. :roftl:

I know there's a way to connect remotely to my beloved Windows PC at home and listen that way, but it's late and I'm le tired and can't figure it out. :blush-anim-cl:

I knew that's why you were asking for help. God forbid you wake up Andrew :rolls_eyes::naughty:

Well hopefully you can get it to work :huh:

I have to get our pizza going too, my kids and I are making the dough and everything tonight. I have to go and pick up my son in 20 minutes, wonder if I will get back in time for the Radio Hamburg show....:blink:

What do I get if I tell you that I found a software to record it? :das:

Ah, Bianca to the rescue!:wub2:

I've been struggling for a while to get it to work but the amount of things it wants me to download or allow scares me a little.

Like I said in the other thread, I can't separate the good guys from the bad ones when it comes to internet applications!:blink:

You are a star!:huglove:

Oh looks like he will be there between 1530 and 1600h. That's a way off yet.

Mika zu Gast in 1LIVE mit Bella Lesnik und dem Pflug - heute, von 15:30 bis 16:00 Uhr

i already wrote that in the first post of this thread. :wink2:

if you need a free software to record web radio, you can try No23 recorder, it's the one i use at home+always works really well: http://www.no23.de/no23web/MP3_OGG_Aufnahme_Player_Download.aspx - it records everything you can hear on the pc.

you're welcome! Mana I forgot to tell you for me it works on Firefox and not on Safari

:bow: :bow:

Grazie! Firefox works for me, too. :flowers2:

Okay, now. Have we figured out if he's gonna be on right at 12? I'm a little slow on the uptake tonight. :roftl:

I have to get our pizza going too, my kids and I are making the dough and everything tonight. I have to go and pick up my son in 20 minutes, wonder if I will get back in time for the Radio Hamburg show....:blink:

Me and granny were planning to do that too, tonight, but I bought some basmati rice and have a sweet&sour chineese dressing for it. The wok is waiting for me. :wub2:

Damnit the Radio Hamburg link isn't working and the one that Bianca posted isn't either:naughty:

Whyyyy:aah:

:shocked:

Ah, Bianca to the rescue!:wub2:

I've been struggling for a while to get it to work but the amount of things it wants me to download or allow scares me a little.

Like I said in the other thread, I can't separate the good guys from the bad ones when it comes to internet applications!:blink:

You are a star!:huglove:

:blush-anim-cl: (Bianca to the rescue :naughty: *wonderpets, wonderpets, we're on our way, to help a friend and save the day*)

daaaamn....I got so scared!

I tested the recorder and when I listened to what I recorded, I could hear it in just one headphone, even thought it was set for "Stereo"

Thank God, I have found the menu to change the settings and changed it to "DualChannel" it sounds DEMENTED now!!!! I love this program! :wub2::aah:

Ok, just connected the Hamburg one, it's working.. Are you all hearing Mando Diao's "Dance With Somebody"? :aah:

That's what I'm hearing :roftl:

I'm gonna have to give up on the one later - the 15:30 one or whatever it is. I have to be up early to catch a plane back to Canada Land. :tears:

Help someone! It says I need to download a plug-in but when I try the plug in is not available:shocked:

Where is that showing up? In wich player?

Yup:thumb_yello:

YEP YEP YEP! :biggrin2:

That's what I'm hearing :roftl:

I'm gonna have to give up on the one later - the 15:30 one or whatever it is. I have to be up early to catch a plane back to Canada Land. :tears:

Okay then! I'm settled.:aah: Oh and thanks for the link for the next show, B_S!

Aww no:tears: Well someone will record it:huglove:

I hate hearing people talking and not being able to understand a thing..:roftl: