Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

My TASK for tomorrow . . ..

write down my FAVE Ru lyrics and START the narrowing down process!!!!

Yall can HELP me with that part! :naughty:

It has been FUN talking to yall . . . but, I am BEING FORCED (against my will) to get off the computer RIGHT NOW! :sneaky2:

Talk to you guys laters!!!!

Good luck Bri!!!! :roftl:

Night Lucy - Love You! :huglove:

Thanks Holly:naughty:

I will defiantly post pictures if I get it:wink2:

NIGHT!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My TASK for tomorrow . . ..

write down my FAVE Ru lyrics and START the narrowing down process!!!!

Yall can HELP me with that part! :naughty:

It has been FUN talking to yall . . . but, I am BEING FORCED (against my will) to get off the computer RIGHT NOW! :sneaky2:

Talk to you guys laters!!!!

Good luck Bri!!!! :roftl:

Night Lucy - Love You! :huglove:

That's a good plan! I'll be happy to help you out with the narrowing down. I'm curious to see what you'll come up with!

Have a nice night, Holly -- was glad to chat!

True:naughty:

Needles don't bother me at all.

Ahhh you are BRAVE!! :naughty: One day we should have a meet up and everyone get a tattoo . . . yeah -I don't see Alex ever doing it! :teehee:

That's a good plan! I'll be happy to help you out with the narrowing down. I'm curious to see what you'll come up with!

Have a nice night, Holly -- was glad to chat!

Thanks! I need ALL the help I can get!

We'll see how things go tomorrow:naughty:

I still have to ask my mom:shocked:

OMG . . . *wonders HOW t h a t is going to go!!!! :boxed:

rulyrics.jpg

I LOVE these lyrics! In fact I wrote them in my book last night - as I started the process. I would not want lyrics on my neck though . . . and have found that the ONES I want are just too lengthy for my arm . . . so, I am more confused then EVER.

However, of the 5 PAGES of lyrics that I wrote last night - I have narrowed it down due to SIZE and *meaning to me* . . . .

I love it!Mika wears our jacket three times in wag video!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: Foalbaby14,you rule!:thumb_yello:

I'd love to get a Mika :wub2:tatoo myself, because I know I will love Mika forever, but my hubby does not like tatoes :sneaky2:at all

Thank you:naughty:

But don't forget musicfreak was also apart of this too:wink2:

I love it!Mika wears our jacket three times in wag video!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: Foalbaby14,you rule!:thumb_yello:

I'd love to get a Mika :wub2:tatoo myself, because I know I will love Mika forever, but my hubby does not like tatoes :sneaky2:at all

The jacket is AMAZING!!! I can't beleive it - STILL!!! :roftl:

. . . THAT is one reason I am SO happy that I do not have a husband to answer to! :teehee: I really cannot wait to get it done! Especially after seeing Kath's new tattoo . .. just made my wants all the more worse!!!! Now I am like sitting on pins and needles - dying to get mine done! And even more then my Mika tatt . . . I am REALLY focusing on my Rufus one! My Mika one is pretty much a done deal - and Rufus is still SO much up in the air - although I DO now have my fundamental ideas . . . but, will need for the artist to help make my ideas come to life - needless to say - they are both going to be absoultely brilliant!

In the process of all this I have learned JUST how sappy, sentimental, corny, emotional, goofy, ga ga - <insert any other words here that fit> :naughty: over/about Rufus . . . . it REALLY is sickening! (even to myself) NOW that is when you know you got it BAD! :freak:

Wonderful idea musicfreak and foalbaby14! :thumb_yello:Now Mika knows how much we love him and we know he cares about us because he wears our jacket!:wub2:

HollyD, lucky you, you can do what you want to!:naughty: Well, I can't get Mika tatoo but I have got a Mika player; yesterday I got tired of constantly hitting the button when it wasn't Mika I was listening to, so I removed all songs that weren't his (except for "Gay boyfriend" by The Hazzards) and it's a true Mika player I've got now with only his wonderful voice in it, so I can relax and let all the songs play!And I love it! Do you think I should join the Mikanonymous Mikaddicted?:biggrin2: Right now I'm into wag a hundred percent!

Wonderful idea musicfreak and foalbaby14! :thumb_yello:Now Mika knows how much we love him and we know he cares about us because he wears our jacket!:wub2:

HollyD, lucky you, you can do what you want to!:naughty: Well, I can't get Mika tatoo but I have got a Mika player; yesterday I got tired of constantly hitting the button when it wasn't Mika I was listening to, so I removed all songs that weren't his (except for "Gay boyfriend" by The Hazzards) and it's a true Mika player I've got now with only his wonderful voice in it, so I can relax and let all the songs play!And I love it! Do you think I should join the Mikanonymous Mikaddicted?:biggrin2: Right now I'm into wag a hundred percent!

Wow JUST Mika, now that is nice! I have to share my son's music player - but, it is not so bad - because he was SWEET enough to allow me to put MIKA and Rufus on there . . AND he lets me listen to it ANYTIME that I want! What more could I ask for!!! :wub2: <except for my OWN with j u s t Mika and Rufus on it> :teehee:

i know!

I am already packing and noticed that i don't have enough clothes but i do...confusing right?

I am packing too!!!!

I ca't wait to see you!!!!

I got you a suprise today!!! :teehee:

you did?????

You shouldn't have. Enough seeing you and the children!

I know!!! But, I love you! :naughty:

Becareful saying that word . . . Austin might slap you!

Just kidding! (but not really) :teehee:

Niiiicee!! :thumb_yello:

I lllooovvveeee Poses . . . has GREAT personal meaning to me! During the last show on the RuVEnture he FINALLY sang poses (ONLY at the last show) I BOO HOO C R I E D through the WHOLE song! :roftl: I started recording it - and then decided JUST to turn the camera OFF cause I was sobbing in it :teehee:

It was the MOST amazing moment of my life - hearing that LIVE. Also RIGHT after t h a t song - getting to go backstage and kissing him surely were great contributing factors to that memory! :roftl: