Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should get a really hardcore Rufus sleeve!!! haha kidding of course! You'd show him and he'd be like... Wow, a whole sleeve?

You'll think of the perfect thing and it will be awesome! Perfect way to always have the Rufus love with you! :wub2:

I can picture myself with a sleeve looking like a biker chick! :teehee: I think I would TOTALLY scare him! :roftl: I will find the perfect fit for me - cause I am not giving up till I do!!!! HOW do you condence a LIFE of words and raw emotions into ONE tiny statement? :swoon:

I can picture myself with a sleeve looking like a biker chick! :teehee: I think I would TOTALLY scare him! :roftl: I will find the perfect fit for me - cause I am not giving up till I do!!!! HOW do you condence a LIFE of words and raw emotions into ONE tiny statement? :swoon:

You could customize a motorcycle with Rufus paraphernalia and go cross country following him on your Ru-Bike with your Rufus sleeve. haha!

Give it timeeee you'll think of something! I'm trying to think of something but I just have millions of equally interesting ideas swimming in my brain.

You could customize a motorcycle with Rufus paraphernalia and go cross country following him on your Ru-Bike with your Rufus sleeve. haha!

Give it timeeee you'll think of something! I'm trying to think of something but I just have millions of equally interesting ideas swimming in my brain.

HEY . . . don't go giving me any ideas now!!!! :biker:

ME too . .. and that is the WHOLE big delimma!!! :roftl:

Holly, for your tatoo's choice , it's as obvious as love, once you find the right one, you know for sure and there's no room for the slighest hesitation! Let your instinct guide you and the perfect words will suddenly pop out into your head unexpectingly!

(I want to add smilies but it doesnt work right now!)

Holly, for your tatoo's choice , it's as obvious as love, once you find the right one, you know for sure and there's no room for the slighest hesitation! Let your instinct guide you and the perfect words will suddenly pop out into your head unexpectingly!

(I want to add smilies but it doesnt work right now!)

You are SO right!!! :biggrin2:

. . . It is like LOVE at first sight - like I had with Mika PURE/TRUE love at first sight and listen . . . and my tattoo choice just came to me my Mika one) I am SURE about it AND love it! No turning back!

But, My Rufus one - is MUCH like my love for him . . . it did not happen instantaneously like with Mika . . . But, I love him beyond human measure . . . so surely the same will happen with a l o n g time coming idea/decision! :roftl:

For me in EVERYway Mika is SO E A S Y - and Rufus is SO complicated!!! :swoon:

Holly, you are so passionate about Rufus that I listened to it tonight on youtube; I didn't know him before I knew you! I like that one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H71Fv3PcQQY&feature=fvw

Aaawww!!!! :huglove:

He is the MOST amazing THING ever created! :teehee:

You should listen to POSES .. . . . .

I boo hooed through the whiole song LIVE . . . :crybaby:

I want to know if you like that one! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I like his hairy chest :lmfao:

OMG! I was looking at the Marc Jacobs campaign for Skin Cancer Awareness . . . celebs posed NAKED for the cause and of course RuRu was one of them anyways I was JUST starring at Rufus NAKED - and my computer like c r a s h e d . . . it is THAT hotttt . . . :teehee:

The chest is :drool: But the rest is . . . . :das:

OMG! I was looking at the Marc Jacobs campaign for Skin Cancer Awareness . . . celebs posed NAKED for the cause and of course RuRu was one of them anyways I was JUST starring at Rufus NAKED - and my computer like c r a s h e d . . . it is THAT hotttt . . . :teehee:

The chest is :drool: But the rest is . . . . :das:

LOL!

you know...now that i think about it....I never felt like that for anyone not even my toy boy. Sometimes my friend...that one I told you about? remember?

LOL!

you know...now that i think about it....I never felt like that for anyone not even my toy boy. Sometimes my friend...that one I told you about? remember?

Of course I remember!!!! :teehee:

What about Mika> :aah:

I wonder if he can tell we drool for him...you know...we never say anything like "I love you" or "take your shirt off". we keep ourselves well together

I do agree that we are WELL behaved!!! And you don't even realize this UNTIL you witness those that AREN'T :sneaky2: I hate that at the shows when biatches YELL out inappropriate things . . . drives me crazy! Sometimes I just want to turn around and punch them in the mouth! And when it is a MFCer - I want to come home and start a thread about them :teehee:

BUT . . . I don't. You and I just talk about them all night till their ears burn off! :roftl:

We are SO good, Lucy!! :wub2: Still, OF COURSE he knows we are drooling! Hence the reason he feels the need to stick his arse in our faces . . . t h a t is an image I won't SOON forget! :licks_lips:

Holly, I 'm sorry, but I'm not too keen on poses; maybe I should find and read the lyrics...:teehee:

I definitely stick to Mika!:blush-anim-cl: I've preordered his new cd deluxe version from his website; it will be called "theboywhoknewtoomuch"; I love Dr John! Have you heard it yet?:thumb_yello: I made my kids laugh tonight at dinner because my yogurt was good till August 18th and I told them it was good until Mika's birthday!:naughty

I'll be on holidays away from computers for three weeks starting August 8th, so I won't be able to log in to MFC for three weeks:(:sneaky2:

Till the, take care and have fun!:wub2:

Holly, I 'm sorry, but I'm not too keen on poses; maybe I should find and read the lyrics...:teehee:

I definitely stick to Mika!:blush-anim-cl: I've preordered his new cd deluxe version from his website; it will be called "theboywhoknewtoomuch"; I love Dr John! Have you heard it yet?:thumb_yello: I made my kids laugh tonight at dinner because my yogurt was good till August 18th and I told them it was good until Mika's birthday!:naughty

I'll be on holidays away from computers for three weeks starting August 8th, so I won't be able to log in to MFC for three weeks:(:sneaky2:

Till the, take care and have fun!:wub2:

It's okay! :teehee: I did not like Rufus right away. I listened to him and then put him away thinking eeewww not my kind of music. And then one day I pulled him back out and listened to M O R E . . . and that was it! I got hooked .. .. and I have never been the same since - and never will be :roftl:

I love him more then words - and it is not JUST his talent alone -it is everything! He too is a WONDERFUL human being, who appreciates his fans. There is just so much to love about him! Like I have said a million times . . . I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on . . .

So I will STOP while I am <hopefully> ahead! :biggrin2:

Ha ha . . I did th SAME thing with a gallon of milk last week! :roftl:

Have a great time!!!! Hope you can survive without the MFC! :aah: I didn't even make it 3 hours when I was in NYC . . . I as running around the streets looking for an internet cafe! :freak:

Holly,my hubby won't let me go t an internet café!:(

Well; hopefully I can write more tonight; got to pack now!

Take care and I will be back to catch up with everything on the 31st!

I will miss the MFC so much! :(I've even put Mika' laugh in my PM3!:)

Got to go now! Bye!:)

Holly,my hubby won't let me go t an internet café!:(

Well; hopefully I can write more tonight; got to pack now!

Take care and I will be back to catch up with everything on the 31st!

I will miss the MFC so much! :(I've even put Mika' laugh in my PM3!:)

Got to go now! Bye!:)

Hope you have a great time! :huglove:

Lucy flew to Florida . . . and while her hubby was visiting his family - we had the BEST day yesterday in Miami! :boing:

. . . pics to come . . .

(if my s l o w computer will upload them :sneaky2: - I have been trying unsuccessfully all morning!) BOO

Lucy flew to Florida . . . and while her hubby was visiting his family - we had the BEST day yesterday in Miami! :boing:

. . . pics to come . . .

(if my s l o w computer will upload them :sneaky2: - I have been trying unsuccessfully all morning!) BOO

I miss you :emot-sad:

I miss you :emot-sad:

Oh Lucy - I just missed you on here! :crybaby:

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I hope that you had a great flight back home!!!! :huglove:

btw . . . .

I have been TRYING to upload the pics since I got home - and I cannot get them up WTF! I am nearly at the screaming and pulling my hair out point!

- and to make things worse - I just watched a documentary on the Biography channel about Freddie . . . and now I am extremely sad and depressed . . . I guess it is time for some Rufus (the ONLY thing that can cheer me up in 6.5 seconds) :das: