Hiya

buttonslovesu

thought it was about time i came out of the woodwork. been a mika fan since 2007. heard grace kelly and love today but had no idea who mika was. till one nite i was flicking through tv channels and came to the music channels and i saw this guy, wow couldnt take my eyes off him dropped the control, then it came up big girl MIKA ahh so this is grace kelly, love today mika and been hooked ever since. been watching you guys as a guest for a long time, laughed my sox off a some of the things you say and do, but you can also be bitchy too.:naughty:

i first saw mika live at birmingham 2007 amazing, since been to sadler wells and latitude last weekend, my first festival i hope not my last,. saw some of you at sadlers during and after show.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought it was about time i came out of the woodwork. been a mika fan since 2007. heard grace kelly and love today but had no idea who mika was. till one nite i was flicking through tv channels and came to the music channels and i saw this guy, wow couldnt take my eyes off him dropped the control, then it came up big girl MIKA ahh so this is grace kelly, love today mika and been hooked ever since. been watching you guys as a guest for a long time, laughed my sox off a some of the things you say and do, but you can also be bitchy too.:naughty:

i first saw mika live at birmingham 2007 amazing, since been to sadler wells and latitude last weekend, my first festival i hope not my last,. saw some of you at sadlers during and after show.:thumb_yello:

Oh I've seen you lurking. :naughty:

You were at Latitude? Didn't you see us with the flag?

Welcome! Glad you've finally decided to join the madness and come chat with us. :biggrin2:

And yep, we're like one really big eccentric family with jokes, funny threads, and the occasional bout of bitchiness. We like to make sure the fun outweighs the bitchiness, though. :roftl:

Which gig did you like better - Latitude, or Sadlers Wells?