Mika's Cult???

tigerclaws95

I Was Listening To Radio 1 This Evening And The DJ Who Was On Said That She Reckons Mika Is Starting A Cult And WAG Has A Message In It To Get People To Join His Cult... :hypo: ..You Can Probably Hear This On The Listen Again Feature On http://www.bbc.co.uk . It Was During Switch Not Long After 9:30pm...

But Let's Be Honest, Hasn't Mika Already Got A Cult? ...The MFC?.. :naughty:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Was Listening To Radio 1 This Evening And The DJ Who Was On Said That She Reckons Mika Is Starting A Cult And WAG Has A Message In It To Get People To Join His Cult...

But Let's Be Honest, Hasn't Mika Already Got A Cult? ...The MFC?.. :naughty:

omg i totally agree!:naughty: i've always thought that Mika's fans are far more loyal and defensive than the true fans of other singers.:blush-anim-cl: i'm not sure if you agree but that's what i think anyways! hell if Mika is starting a cult, sign me up right now :wub2:

omg i totally agree!:naughty: i've always thought that Mika's fans are far more loyal and defensive than the true fans of other singers.:blush-anim-cl: i'm not sure if you agree but that's what i think anyways! hell if Mika is starting a cult, sign me up right now :wub2:

+1...

He sure does. :fangurl:

Sign me up, too. I'd glady drink his Special Kool-Aid and hop aboard his spaceship to the Intergalactic Emerald Forest. :hypo:

:roftl:

I think I'm already on the spaceship on my way somewhere intergalactic. :insane:

I Agree! :thumb_yello: ..And Also Sign Me Up For The Cult... But I Think I've Already Been Brainwashed By Mika's Mind Control... Yes I Shall Obey You Master M, You Are My Master!.. :hypo:

oh i bet it's true. ever since i heard that song, i've dyed my hair gold, i started wearing my gold wedding band again, i had my teeth filled with gold & i'm wearing all my jewelry at once. i now look like Mr. T.

pity the fool :naughty:

We are a unique cult;most cults won't admit to being cults. :naughty:

Yep We Are A Unique Cult!.. And If Anyone Says Something Bad About Our Meeks, We Kick Their Asses! :naughty: ..I Have A Little Scar For Standing Up For Mika. That's Just One Example Of Our Defensivity And We Adore Him Like A God :wub2: That's A Example Of Our Love For Mika... I've Really Been Brainwashed By Master M Haven't I ??... :hypo: