• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this online.

-------------------

What makes a cult a "cult"?

1) Cults usually feature a strong leader who is admired with a fervent devotion. People will follow him... and on rare occasions, her... anywhere.

A strong leader who we'll follow anywhere...hmmm... *points to my siggy* :roftl:

2) Cults try to keep their members isolated from outside influences that might cause doubt to arise.

I don't see any of us hanging out on anti-Mika message boards...in fact, we all hang out here, talking about his Royal Mikaness. :naughty:

3) Cults may regulate hair styles and dress codes

Plastic multi-coloured heart bracelets...MFC badges...flashing hearts... :lmfao:

-------------------

There you have it. MFC actually stands for "Mika Fan Cult". :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

Found this online.

-------------------

1) Cults usually feature a strong leader who is admired with a fervent devotion. People will follow him... and on rare occasions, her... anywhere.

A strong leader who we'll follow anywhere...hmmm... *points to my siggy* :roftl:

2) Cults try to keep their members isolated from outside influences that might cause doubt to arise.

I don't see any of us hanging out on anti-Mika message boards...in fact, we all hang out here, talking about his Royal Mikaness. :naughty:

Plastic multi-coloured heart bracelets...MFC badges...flashing hearts... :lmfao:

-------------------

There you have it. MFC actually stands for "Mika Fan Cult". :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

:aah:

My brother always said he thought I would join a cult one day.

:roftl:

I am completely brainwashed by this song. No doubt about it. :tee hee:

me too :naughty:

Found this online.

-------------------

A strong leader who we'll follow anywhere...hmmm... *points to my siggy* :rof tl:

I don't see any of us hanging out on anti-Mika message boards...in fact, we all hang out here, talking about his Royal Mikaness. :naug hty:

Plastic multi-coloured heart bracelets...MFC badges...flashing hearts... :lmf ao:

-------------------

There you have it. MFC actually stands for "Mika Fan Cult". :aa h:

:rof tl::ro ftl:

:lmfao:

hahahhahahhahah

that describes quite well some things that happens here :roftl:

i`ll join for sure :mf_rosetinted:

Hell, yeah, I'm living proof of the brainwashing!

First play of WAG:

Me::blink::a ah::P uke:

Second play::blin k::gro ovy::blush -anim-cl:

Third play to today::mf_lustslow::P unk::grou pwave:

If that ain't brainwashing I don't know what is.

you`re not the only one :bleh:

in the first play i was only :boxed: i didn`t puke =P

then :clap:

now :fangurl:

He sure does. :fangurl:

Sign me up, too. I'd glady drink his Special Kool-Aid and hop aboard his spaceship to the Intergalactic Emerald Forest. :hypo:

:roftl:

someone taking their funny pills again??? (it seems a few people on here are of late lmfao)

I Agree! :thumb_yello: ..And Also Sign Me Up For The Cult... But I Think I've Already Been Brainwashed By Mika's Mind Control... Yes I Shall Obey You Master M, You Are My Master!.. :hypo:

yeah you Know I always said Mika was in league with Derren Brown!!! (I mentioned it aaaggess ago & people (i think) thought I was kidding, but I know Derren Brown & his mind controlling ways, I'm one of his loyal muppets & have been for years)

:hypo:

Derren's been teaching Mika his mind control techniques you mark my words :P

why'd you think there was the hypnotic background in the love today video??? that's what i mentioned ages ago, Mika was using Derren's mind control techniques to makes us all fall in love with him by having the hypnotic background & saying love love me, love love me, love love

I think it worked!! I love Mika & I know a lot of you do too

Derren & Mika even have the same eyes, smile & forhead you explain that one eh dood doo doo doo (twilight zone theme plays) lmfao:roftl:

Edited by DarkLight

I think I'm already on the spaceship on my way somewhere intergalactic. :insane:

I think you might be

oh i bet it's true. ever since i heard that song, i've dyed my hair gold, i started wearing my gold wedding band again, i had my teeth filled with gold & i'm wearing all my jewelry at once. i now look like Mr. T.

pity the fool :naughty:

OMG guylaine I spat my breakfast everywhere:aah:

Yep We Are A Unique Cult!.. And If Anyone Says Something Bad About Our Meeks, We Kick Their Asses! ..I Have A Little Scar For Standing Up For Mika. That's Just One Example Of Our Defensivity And We Adore Him Like A God That's A Example Of Our Love For Mika... I've Really Been Brainwashed By Master M Haven't I ??...

Can I just ask, isn't it a real hassle to capitalize the first letter of every word? It's actually hard to read it.....

This reminds me of that thread by schock about Mika having messages in his songs, you had to play them backwards.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3062

That was a good thread, that was. :naughty:

YESS!! I remember, when you listen to the last part of Big Girl (the verse the men with low voice sing) but in reverse,

it says "Billy Brown we hate you" :boxed:

...I HEARD IT!! I SWEAR!! :naughty:

This reminds me of that thread by schock about Mika having messages in his songs, you had to play them backwards.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3062

That was a good thread, that was. :naughty:

I don't think I should believe that....I mean....how the frickin hell could he put these things into a song backwards?

He recorded what he sang and played it backwards until certain parts sounded the way he wanted them to? :dunno:

OR said the things he wanted to say put it in the songs backwards and put the actual music On it? :aah:

Some of these backward things are really creepy, but I like the reversed Lollipop chorus with 'I wish they closed the door' and Big Girl with Billy Brown we hate you.

BUt it's mostly speculation. I mean I was on other forums before, of other bands and they ALL had these messages in their songs too...I mean there were some members like shock here, who played them backwards and you could actually hear things in them.

I don't think I believe it, but it sounds interesting especially those two I mentioned above.

And that evil voice saying all these things.....is freaking me out.:shocked:

I Was Listening To Radio 1 This Evening And The DJ Who Was On Said That She Reckons Mika Is Starting A Cult And WAG Has A Message In It To Get People To Join His Cult... :hypo: ..You Can Probably Hear This On The Listen Again Feature On http://www.bbc.co.uk . It Was During Switch Not Long After 9:30pm...

But Let's Be Honest, Hasn't Mika Already Got A Cult? ...The MFC?.. :naughty:

I want to go and live in Mika's commune!

:lmao:

This completely cracked me up. :lmfao:

The "I wish they closed the door part" sounds a bit like Mika's singing. :roftl: Also "What she never loved in me.." sounds like Mika. :lmao:

And count me in for the cult! :naughty:

i just scared myself :blink:

:naughty:

loved the " i wish they closed the door" and " master conspiracy" parts :biggrin2:

the one about the last dance just scared the living daylights out of me- his voice is really creepy:naughty:

But then if we adjust settings to MFC colors...

29git6h.jpg

:bow: :bow: I love it! Where do I sign up?

I don't think I should believe that....I mean....how the frickin hell could he put these things into a song backwards?

He recorded what he sang and played it backwards until certain parts sounded the way he wanted them to? :dunno:

OR said the things he wanted to say put it in the songs backwards and put the actual music On it? :aah:

Some of these backward things are really creepy, but I like the reversed Lollipop chorus with 'I wish they closed the door' and Big Girl with Billy Brown we hate you.

BUt it's mostly speculation. I mean I was on other forums before, of other bands and they ALL had these messages in their songs too...I mean there were some members like shock here, who played them backwards and you could actually hear things in them.

I don't think I believe it, but it sounds interesting especially those two I mentioned above.

And that evil voice saying all these things.....is freaking me out.:shocked:

the one about the last dance just scared the living daylights out of me- his voice is really creepy:naughty:

The whole idea of hidden backmasked messages is really creepy, isn't it? :naughty: I just played that at 4:23am, in a dark condo where I'm the only one awake...now the little hairs on the back of my spine are standing up. :naughty:

It's kind of a fun concept thought - and Wikipedia has a ton of info on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking

According to Wikipedia...

Psychological definition

Studies of religious, political, and other cults have identified a number of key steps in this type of coercive persuasion:

• People are put in physically or emotionally distressing situations;
  • Their problems are reduced to one simple explanation, which is repeatedly emphasized;
  • They receive unconditional love, acceptance, and attention from a charismatic leader;
  • They get a new identity based on the group;
  • They are subject to entrapment (isolation from friends, relatives, and the mainstream culture) and their access to information is severely controlled

:naughty: