• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and his gay following is about to go through the roof!:roftl:

If people didn't rip him apart for being "camp" 2 years ago they are CERTAINLY gonna do it now lmao!!!

Well, it's not gay in...true homosexual way, but just very, very, very, VERY childish lmao!!! The more I watch it the more insanely child-like innocent it becomes :blink:

Oh and his gay following is about to go through the roof!:roftl:

Mmmhmm. :teehee:

oh my god! the jacket is in the video...:biggrin2::boing::wub2:

Okay, calm down...nothing to get excited over. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha, you read right through my crap. It IS SO exciting! :thumb_yello:

Well, it's not gay in...true homosexual way, but just very, very, very, VERY childish lmao!!! The more I watch it the more insanely child-like innocent it becomes :blink:

Exactly!!!

I noticed that as well lmao!! :roftl:

But there's a scene where he's looking in the mirror and PHWOAR look at those abs!! :fangurl::wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

Oh yes, don't make me look at that part again, I'm at work, sshhhh. :naughty:

If people didn't rip him apart for being "camp" 2 years ago they are CERTAINLY gonna do it now lmao!!!

That's what I was thinking. :roftl:

I don't know what children you know, but that is anything but childish to me. It's more horny teenager, and yes, quite camp, which I love.:biggrin2:

What does it say?

erm i'm not sure cuz i can see only one word "界" (uknow, he jumped too much lol). but i guess the whole thing means "world"??? as "world"= "世" and i can see there is "w" something.:naughty:

exactly!! obviously not everyone can accept this.... but WHO CARES??:biggrin2:

btw what is a "true homosexual way"???:teehee:

First screenshot of the vid!

Untitled-1copy.png

I'm sure there'll be more to follow! :aah: D*mn we need a better quality vid! :teehee:

fisch:

I would put it on youtube, but I'm sure it will be removed in like a second... But I'm sure someone else will ;)

I did upload my .wmv file if this could help some people?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8y085

thanks youuuuu :mf_lustslow:

exactly!! obviously not everyone can accept this.... but WHO CARES??:biggrin2:

btw what is a "true homosexual way"???:teehee:

Not sure if I can explain it well, but there's a difference between acting gay and acting like a randy teenager who's let go of all his inhibitions and is dancing like there's no-one around :roftl:

I would put it on youtube, but I'm sure it will be removed in like a second... But I'm sure someone else will ;)

I did upload my .wmv file if this could help some people?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8y085

Thank you!! Now I can definitely watch it :wub2:

I'd tried e-v-e-r-y single player I have, from WMP to Home Cinema but nothing worked with .asx files.

Thanks!!