• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell do I always read back.. Looks like I have too much time on my hands:naughty:

Thanks for the gifs, Nono, Christina and Droopsy!:biggrin2:

And Mana... I haven't watched that whole vid yet but... I'm trying to keep my innocence here:lmfao:

BTW, Nono, can I put one of your gifs on my siggie?

I was sure I would dream about underpants last night and indeed I did..but not Mika's :sneaky2:. I dreamt I sent my son off on a school trip with only one pair of underpants for the whole week and he got bullied. :blink:

Sorry, that was rather random! :aah:

Actually, I find a lot of R&B videos completely fake and distasteful. I would most definitely not classify them as sexy, as opposed to Mika's WAG.. (:teehee:)

Therefore, I partly 'understand' why the idea of censorship came up.

Mika is sexy without trying to look sexy. it is hard to define where the line should be drawn because in this case you cannot measure it with the percentage of flesh shown...

I personally don't think it should be censored (if I take this as the non-censored version:teehee:) because you only get the references if you are a bit more grown up anyway, so no danger to kids. A most appropriate way to reflect a teenage boy's feelings and insecurities in a video.

Yup, I agree suzie, those R & B stars (and others) are trying so hard to be sexier than everyone else it's kind of gross and completely unattractive whereas Mika really doesn't have to try at all!! :fangurl:

As I said, that's why Mika's sexy new image is not aggressive or intimidating! There's an innocence about it if that makes any sense at all!! Even though I'm sure the 'plan' was to make lots of girls (and boys!) swoon (I'm not totally naive about that :wink2:), he didn't have to be sleazy and gross to achieve it. He just had to be Mika!

Definitely think so too!!!!:shocked:

And i just had to download it ....

Can you tell me how you do it? I tried with an online tool, but the quality blows!! Way worse than the first one! :shocked:

Can you tell me how you do it? I tried with an online tool, but the quality blows!! Way worse than the first one! :shocked:

RealOnePlayer.... theres an add where it asks ya if you wanna download a vid. But you can find it in your inbox soon :fisch:

I was sure I would dream about underpants last night and indeed I did..but not Mika's :sneaky2:. I dreamt I sent my son off on a school trip with only one pair of underpants for the whole week and he got bullied. :blink:

Sorry, that was rather random! :aah:

LOL aawwww!!

Yup, I agree suzie, those R & B stars (and others) are trying so hard to be sexier than everyone else it's kind of gross and completely unattractive whereas Mika really doesn't have to try at all!! :fangurl:

As I said, that's why Mika's sexy new image is not aggressive or intimidating! There's an innocence about it if that makes any sense at all!! Even though I'm sure the 'plan' was to make lots of girls (and boys!) swoon (I'm not totally naive about that :wink2:), he didn't have to be sleazy and gross to achieve it. He just had to be Mika!

Sorry, can I just say that it's wonderful to see a newbie who's actually a regular poster? ^_^:original:

I absolutely agree with you!:biggrin2:

Btw, everytime I watch this video, I like it even more:teehee:

RealOnePlayer.... theres an add where it asks ya if you wanna download a vid. But you can find it in your inbox soon :fisch:

Can you post it here please :flowers2: