The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#3 in Canadian Itunes! (first day of the release) :thumb_yello:

That is great news!

Though as a Canadian I am dismayed that I am having problems finding reviews of TBWKTM.

Any news for that matter!!

Damn we are slow here!:aah::aah:

I will keep looking & we will get there slowly but surely.

Why must one of the most iconic superstars of 20th century pop release a greatest hits the same week as Mika? :naughty::sneaky2:

If it weren't for Madge I would have money on Boy hitting #1 now.

:sneaky2:

True!

But if not Madonna it would be someone else!

But it would be nice if it was someone a little less "iconic."

His last two singles have gone to No.1, interest and hype helping him get those sales.

a-ha..

..but I mean, would you want to listen to a whole album of similar songs like that?:blink:

..OK, I'll stop being bitchy.. :cool:

..can't really hide my disappointment :emot-sad:

I can never work out what is accurate...and today when I looked at iTunes albums in the UK, Mika was at #6 AND #7. Same album name, everything! WTF???

One position will be for the standard CD version and the other will be for the 2 CD version.

I just checked the itune album charts from the U.S. through to Switzerland which is the end of the 22 country list: Mika is in the Top Ten in every country. In more than half of those countries Mika is in the Top Five!!

Now if Mika can just hold that for a month or two. WOW!

That would be awesome!

Congrats:thumb_yello: Mika!!

I just checked the itune album charts from the U.S. through to Switzerland which is the end of the 22 country list: Mika is in the Top Ten in every country. In more than half of those countries Mika is in the Top Five!!

Now if Mika can just hold that for a month or two. WOW!

That would be awesome!

Congrats:thumb_yello: Mika!!

Holy hell! That's incredible!

I can never work out what is accurate...and today when I looked at iTunes albums in the UK, Mika was at #6 AND #7. Same album name, everything! WTF???

Well I think the #3 and #5 comes from the UK official list, which isn't just iTunes, but all of the retailers put together. for example, I got mine from Amazon, not iTunes. The album is also selling in the shops and I think the current position is the official midweek chart.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's right

PerezHilton: @MikaSounds "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" should debut at between 25-30k albums sold in America next week. Very solid! (6 minutes ago from web)

Just to put this in perspective, according to Wikipedia, LICM sold 35,000 copies in the Netherlands in 2.5 years. So people should keep this in mind when they say that Mika is wasting his time in the US because he has not "broken" yet. This concept of American success and breaking the market is all relative to the population and does not mean he is not selling enough albums and concert tickets to justify touring and promoting stateside.

PerezHilton: @MikaSounds "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" should debut at between 25-30k albums sold in America next week. Very solid! (6 minutes ago from web)

Just to put this in perspective, according to Wikipedia, LICM sold 35,000 copies in the Netherlands in 2.5 years. So people should keep this in mind when they say that Mika is wasting his time in the US because he has not "broken" yet. This concept of American success and breaking the market is all relative to the population and does not mean he is not selling enough albums and concert tickets to justify touring and promoting stateside.

So, to summarise that, Mika's actually doing quite well in the States? :aah:

:yay:

Just to put this in perspective, according to Wikipedia, LICM sold 35,000 copies in the Netherlands in 2.5 years. So people should keep this in mind when they say that Mika is wasting his time in the US because he has not "broken" yet.

? do people say that on MFC?:blink:

It is the regualr album & the deluxe though they didn't put the deluxe in the title at the end as they did everywhere else.

I am pretty sure that is the answer.

It is only the position I can't get over...

How is the album doing in Japan?

I am so happy with the charts, promos, t.v. shows, etc. etc.

I really wish TBWKTM would debut at 200,000 but hey I am greedy & want Mika to conquer the U.S. quickly.

Mika will conquer America on his own terms in his own time.

I think TBWKTM is going to do wonders in America especially with Mika doing television appearances, the American tour, glowing reviews, some unexpected radio play (cross my fingers) & the album itself which is Brillant, songs in your head & dance dance dance.

Congrats Mika!!