The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news about the album! I'm going into Manchester today to buy my copy of BIOTG!

Slightly off topic (but not by much) it's great news about the charity single that Mika was singing on, getting to #1

Really great news! Enjoy your time Marylin and please send some report!:thumb_yello:

Really great news! Enjoy your time Marylin and please send some report!:thumb_yello:

I'll certainly write a report after Manchester.

I couldn't get the single today. I went into HMVs and they didn't have it in! An assistant looked on the computer and BIOTG wasn't even on there! I'm going to have to see if I can get the single from the website. It's really bad that it's getting so hard to get the physical copies of the singles!!

I couldn't get the single today. I went into HMVs and they didn't have it in! An assistant looked on the computer and BIOTG wasn't even on there! I'm going to have to see if I can get the single from the website. It's really bad that it's getting so hard to get the physical copies of the singles!!

I KNOW RIGHT? It used to be so easy. I don't care if downloading the singles is "the new thing" I don't want to f*cking download!

:crybaby: You don't seem to be able to get the physical single anywhere.

Hmmm, I think HMV are trying to zap MIKA off their website completely - they're selling the Deluxe 2 Disc version of TBWKTM for only £4.99 :shocked:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=119020

Perhaps that's one factor contributing to the rise of the album in the charts again !!

I feel the pain of all those trying to purchase a physical copy of BIOTG - I've aired my thoughts in that thread... there MUST be somewhere we can buy it grrrrrrr :mad3:

Edited by Blue Eyes

Hmmm, I think HMV are trying to zap MIKA off their website completely - they're selling the Deluxe 2 Disc verion of TBWKTM for only £4.99 :shocked:

Perhaps that's one factor contributing to the rise of the album in the charts again !!

I feel the pain of all those trying to purchase a physical copy of BIOTG - I've aired my thoughts in that thread... there MUST be somewhere we can buy it grrrrrrr :mad3:

I don't understand it at all. I saw Jedward's single in HMVs. I really don't get it at all. I think it would be great if we could order the physical single from mikasounds

Ooh just read the posts about not finding the physical single. Surely this is madness? I got Rain alright! I'm going to have a look around for it here, as I've not tried yet. If I can't find it I'll be upset...

I got Rain okay, from Manchester. I also got the single of WAG and the 7" vinal (see my avvie) but BIOTG isn't even on the system in HMVs and doesn't seem to be available anywhere else!

They did have TBWKTM on display on the rack, and also on the "Brits Nominees" stand, costing (I think) £7.99.

Edit. I've just left a comment on Mikasounds website (directed to Team Mika) about the issue with the single.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Hmmm, I think HMV are trying to zap MIKA off their website completely - they're selling the Deluxe 2 Disc version of TBWKTM for only £4.99 :shocked:

:shocked:Oh!God! Not a joke :boxed:

The latest I have found concerning the sales of TBWKTM is that it has sold 1.5 million copies.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I am really hoping that is an accurate number.

It sounds right to me - but I am biased - of course I would really like to think it has sold more than that.:roftl:

The latest I have found concerning the sales of TBWKTM is that it has sold 1.5 million copies.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I am really hoping that is an accurate number.

It sounds right to me - but I am biased - of course I would really like to think it has sold more than that.:roftl:

:thumb_yello: I think it's quite accurate. I even think Mika has sold about 2 millions of copies.

With the way he's performing on his Imaginarium tour his album should be flying off the shelves!

For anyone who hasn't seen the new show yet, it's way beyond amazing with the incredible new graphics behind his SPECTACULAR performance!! You are all in for a real treat when you see him!

Just to let you know I looked in my local HMV for BIOTG and it wasn't there, and that's where I've got ALL my Mika singles from, including Rain.

Experienced the same thing today...

They said it wasn't on their system that he had released a single called BIOTG, all they had was WAG and...'Bad Girls' :roftl:

:thumb_yello: I think it's quite accurate. I even think Mika has sold about 2 millions of copies.

I hope so!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

With the way he's performing on his Imaginarium tour his album should be flying off the shelves!

For anyone who hasn't seen the new show yet, it's way beyond amazing with the incredible new graphics behind his SPECTACULAR performance!! You are all in for a real treat when you see him!

I agree with you Marilyn!

Watching the vids at youtue the Imaginarium Tour looks spectacular!

Mika is a troubodour!!

I think someone asked him about it in Sheffield .. Silver texted me about it ... he said it's just a soft release ... there is no CD :aah:

Drat ... I like my CD's ... :(

What? I don't get it.:blink: What's a soft release?

I got Rain okay, from Manchester. I also got the single of WAG and the 7" vinal (see my avvie) but BIOTG isn't even on the system in HMVs and doesn't seem to be available anywhere else!

They did have TBWKTM on display on the rack, and also on the "Brits Nominees" stand, costing (I think) £7.99.

Edit. I've just left a comment on Mikasounds website (directed to Team Mika) about the issue with the single.

I bet you did it Marylin. What's going on with this single?:boxed:

What? I don't get it.:blink: What's a soft release?

It's just available by downloading it...so there's no 'hard release' of it which would be the physical cd :wink2:

Ooops beaten to it :aah:

What I don't get is why there was all that great album artwork for no actual cd :boxed: