Mika @ RIX FM Festival AUG 15

Droopsy

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it like sometimes some dj or others call "mika",not our mika?

is it possible for someone from this country to ask the organizer??

thanks ;)

Well there is a picture of him there, but the tracks they put up have titles I don't recognise, so I'm a touched confused.

isn't it like sometimes some dj or others call "mika",not our mika?

is it possible for someone from this country to ask the organizer??

thanks ;)

It is the real Mika, there is even a picture of him at the website. And it has been published on several sites now, I was a bit unsure if it could be true when I only had seen it at one place ^^

Well there is a picture of him there, but the tracks they put up have titles I don't recognise, so I'm a touched confused.

They have the wrong tracks for the guy Kim who is playing as well, so I guess it is just Last FMs fault or something

yes,i try,and last fm in france is ok,it's our mika ;)

btw,sometimes,we had this:not our mika on a festival(i remember last year with some dj)and the even use his face and page ;)

let's see!

Haha really? That is very rude! Fooling all the fans of our Mika :P

If you look here it is our Mika here as well :)

http://rixfm.com/festival/schedule.php?action=city&cityid=59

*bangs head loudly against the wall* why why why why am I in scotland right then and in denmark just 5 days before..??!! grrrrrrrrrrr:sneaky2::boxed:

Mika's listed as performing on the RIX FM Festival in Sweden!

Do we know anything about this?

http://www.last.fm/event/1100813+RIX+FM+Festival+

----------------------------------------

RIX FM Festival

Ramsells, Mika, Alcazar, Kim, Sarah Dawn Finer and Erik Hassle

http://rixfm.com/festival/schedule.php?action=city&cityid=59

Saturday 15 August 2009

Stortorget

Malmö

Sweden

Someone who speaks Swedish, please help? :blink:

EDIT: It's FREE!!!!!

I'm going! Unfortunately I think he will only play like three songs :( But who cares, it's Mika! ^_^

Stortorget is the biggest square, it's quite close to the train station ^_^

EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: VERY long time no see!! :huglove: How are youuu?

Im confused now.... our Mika or another on the festival on Aug. 15?:blink:

Oh it's def our MIKA. :thumb_yello: Rix FM is a very mainstream radio channel. They'd play no other dodgy, let's say Belgian, Mika. :naughty:

IF he shows that is. I'm surprised no one's mentioned that he cancelled last time he was supposed to come. :lmao:

I'll be in Malmö if Mika will. :mf_rosetinted: But I'm not counting on anything and will take it as a pleasant surprise if he shows. :roftl: (We live and learn and all that. :naughty:)

Oh it's def our MIKA. :thumb_yello: Rix FM is a very mainstream radio channel. They'd play no other dodgy, let's say Belgian, Mika. :naughty:

IF he shows that is. I'm surprised no one's mentioned that he cancelled last time he was supposed to come. :lmao:

I'll be in Malmö if Mika will. :mf_rosetinted: But I'm not counting on anything and will take it as a pleasant surprise if he shows. :roftl: (We live and learn and all that. :naughty:)

Thats.... thats..... YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Im going :thumb_yello::boing::pbjt:

Thats.... thats..... YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Im going :thumb_yello::boing::pbjt:

I don't mean to burst you bubble but did you see the part where I said I think it's a toss if he shows or not? :roftl:

He's so big now and like ziema said, they only play a few songs each. So I'm really surprised they've managed to book him. I'll wait to see if he's still on the list one or two days before, then I'll make arrangements to go to Malmö. (I live about 1,5-2h away, in Sweden.) Until then I'm just going to assume he won't. Avoids disappointment if he cancels. :thumb_yello: (What can I say, being a Mika fan makes you cynical. :naughty:)

But of course I do really hope he shows! :biggrin2: