Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

So excited to see one minute of the some of the songs up there on myspace now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE "I see you" I knew I would even after 30 seconds of it on iTunes...can't wait for the whole lot!:naughty:

i do too :wub2: i can't wait to hear the whole thing!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited to see one minute of the some of the songs up there on myspace now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE "I see you" I knew I would even after 30 seconds of it on iTunes...can't wait for the whole lot!:naughty:

i love that song!

but is it just me or at the end on myspace we can hear "i'm sitting across from you...." :teehee: maybe he made a mix between the two songs?

or maybe i should go and have a cuppa tea and wake up before posting :blink:

i love that song!

but is it just me or at the end on myspace we can hear "i'm sitting across from you...." :teehee: maybe he made a mix between the two songs?

or maybe i should go and have a cuppa tea and wake up before posting :blink:

yeah, it's a mixture of "I See You" and "I'm Falling". Listening to the minute clip nearly made me cry. That "I'm Falling" bit at the end...genius.

LICM was one of the things that started all this, your not gonna betray it, are you?:tears:

Some of the songs on LICM will always have a special place in my heart, how good, popular and musically developed Mika ever will be!:blush-anim-cl:

But of course I know what you mean :wink2: and some of the new songs are really making its way in to my heart already even though we only have heard snippets of them!