Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of it sounds great! I can't wait. :wub2:

What is the name of the song the Mika sings with Imogen?

By the time. Does anyone know if she co wrote it? It def sounds a bit like her writing.

Edited by ewokwicket

Do you want me to record them with my camera? The quality will not be as good as what I hear, but it's better than nothing :wink2:

was recorded with my camera as well. Just so you can hear what it will sound like...

Linde did you record it with your camera?

Sendspace and Megaupload aren't working for me, and I daren't try to upload iTunes, after what happened with Adobe the other night!:sneaky2:

Oh MY Mika !

Blame it on the girls :boing:

RAIIIIN !!! :groovy:

Good gone girl :punk:

TOUCHES YOU !!! :wub2:

One foot boy :pbjt:

toy boy

LOVERBOY :fangurl:

I need that Album badly !!!

THANK GOD! Someone is reacting like me.I'm all fangurly and can't find a single thing wrong with what I've heard so far.:fangurl:

Yeeeahhh! :punk: I agree, let's cry!!! :naughty:

For a moment I thought I was at an Emo band fanforum:blink::crybaby::roftl:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPreorder?i=325384404&id=325384360&s=143452

If it works, which I hope. You can hear fragments of every song!

thanks to someone who just told me. I'm going to find her name right now :naughty:

edit; Thank you mikasbestfriend!

Edit2; Download .mp3 with all the songs here, quality is not great..but..you'll have to deal with it :biggrin2:

How I dreamed of this song!!!!!! Now it will be possible to have this beauty!! And so means , what it has a name, " Pick Up Off The Floor "!

Liking Touches You, and Pick Up Off the Floor.

Dr John, got a great jazz vibe in there.

Would like to hear more of I See You, sounds promising.

The song with Imogen, I adore, her voice really blends well with Mikas, so like to hear more of that.

GGG, is going to be the one, that has me bouncing round the van, I can feel it:naughty:

BIOTHG, still has the samba vibe for me, not sure I'm getting the hip hop thing everyone mentioned.:blink:

STILL, really gutted at the exclusion of HMDYLM, can't understand what happened there. Like to ask him about that.

STILL, really gutted at the exclusion of HMDYLM, can't understand what happened there. Like to ask him about that.

To me, it was never his intention to include it in the new cd.Just a feeling :dunno:

Can anyone tell me what are the lyrics for Touches you? I don't understand much.

Me too :emot-sad:

Please, will you ask him tomorrow, if you can?? For me :flowers2::naughty:

+1 :thumb_yello:

Loverboy sounds fantasticcccc!

good gone girl i like it! a new name.. April instead of Georgia i think...

Rain :fangurl:

and one of my favs.. Blame it on the girls :mf_lustslow: i likeee it :naughty:

The live tracks recorded at Sadler's Wells sound really great too :wub2:

I am especially loving ewokwicket's little outburst at the start of Grace Kelly :lmfao: I am sooo glad they didn't cut that out!!!! :naughty:

Where do I find that? I'd like to hear it! :naughty:

Where do I find that? I'd like to hear it! :naughty:

On iTunes, underneath the WAG tracklisting it gives the Live CD tracklisting too, (Karen's little moment is on the Grace Kelly sample. :naughty:)

I don't know how to give a link to it though :blink:

Live Cd sounds great, complete with Mika using some very naughty words between songs (so what's new :blush-anim-cl:)..I remember it well! Kids entertainer? I think not :naughty:.

On iTunes, underneath the WAG tracklisting it gives the Live CD tracklisting too, (Karen's little moment is on the Grace Kelly sample. :naughty:)

I don't know how to give a link to it though :blink:

Live Cd sounds great, complete with Mika using some very naughty words between songs (so what's new :blush-anim-cl:)..I remember it well! Kids entertainer? I think not :naughty:.

I heard it! I heard it! Is she the one that screams "Mika we love you!" or does she make the grunting noises? :naughty: