Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPreorder?i=325384404&id=325384360&s=143452

If it works, which I hope. You can hear fragments of every song!

thanks to someone who just told me. I'm going to find her name right now :naughty:

edit; Thank you mikasbestfriend!

Edit2; Download .mp3 with all the songs here, quality is not great..but..you'll have to deal with it :biggrin2:

The first link didn't work for me but the second did!:wub2:

Thank you so much!:thumb_yello::wub2:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking Touches You, and Pick Up Off the Floor.

Dr John, got a great jazz vibe in there.

Would like to hear more of I See You, sounds promising.

The song with Imogen, I adore, her voice really blends well with Mikas, so like to hear more of that.

GGG, is going to be the one, that has me bouncing round the van, I can feel it:naughty:

BIOTHG, still has the samba vibe for me, not sure I'm getting the hip hop thing everyone mentioned.:blink:

Sounds Latin to me too- not hip hop at all IMO

OMG! I'm flippin' over! Thanks Linde! :huglove::flowers2::huglove:

O.M.G. This is going to be soooo soooo good. *trying to breathe*

OH MY GOD, he put the heart in pocket song on the new album. give_heart.gif

Me, now: --> :tears:

Good thing I can't make it to the iTunes gig. There'd be no way for me to refrain from wrapping myself around the wiz :kaf: and just squeeeeeze viannen_19.gif

*sigh* maybe someone who's going can do the job for me?

Excuse me... I'll quickly cry some tears of joy..

I thought of you when I heard that little snippet!:wink2::wub2:

I'm so excited about this song, and the whole album of course, it really sounded interesting!:thumb_yello:

Great expectations!:boing:

I am especially loving ewokwicket's little outburst at the start of Grace Kelly :lmfao: I am sooo glad they didn't cut that out!!!! :naughty:

That's fantastic! :roftl:

Really thrilled there's a proper recording of this gig. What a wonderful bonus! :mf_lustslow:

Sounds Latin to me too- not hip hop at all IMO

Me too.

There is something definitely missing from the clip of BIOTG like there was from that out-of-context WAG clip so I'm not rushing to judgement yet. The piano is not there and Ida's vocals, etc.

I think the song will sound different in its entirety from this clip.

Can anyone tell me what are the lyrics for Touches you? I don't understand much.

blah, blah, whatever else that touches you, blah, blah :naughty:

If you're ever losing

Losing your way

Just stop and listen

To the things that they say

To avoid confrontation

You walk away

I think :teehee:

Liking Touches You, and Pick Up Off the Floor.

Dr John, got a great jazz vibe in there.

Would like to hear more of I See You, sounds promising.

The song with Imogen, I adore, her voice really blends well with Mikas, so like to hear more of that.

GGG, is going to be the one, that has me bouncing round the van, I can feel it:naughty:

BIOTHG, still has the samba vibe for me, not sure I'm getting the hip hop thing everyone mentioned.:blink:

STILL, really gutted at the exclusion of HMDYLM, can't understand what happened there. Like to ask him about that.

Yes, Rose, please ask if you find the chance. Would really like to know if HMDYLM is excluded for good or if we'll hear a studio version somewhere else down the road.

Wow! i really like the song loverboy. I'm sure i've heard it somehwere before though, can't put my finger on it but it seems slightly familiar...

It's one of his demos that's been on Youtube and what not for two years or so :naughty:

LOL I knowww! I showed my mom all the clips this evening and as soon as LB started I said "I love this one!!" and she listened and as soon as she ended all she said was "Queen...."

I've trained her so well! :fangurl:

:lol3: Nice.

I wish he would do a full version of Killer Queen someday :emot-sad:

oh my god!!!!!!

This is what I get from not being on the mfc for what... 36 hours?

OH MY GOD!

Ok. So I love them all. I think. Blame it On The Girls is not what I was expecting. Love Rain, knew I would. Love Pick it up off the floor. Love them all! I'm kind of overwhelmed right now and I realize i'm like a day late! Loverboy is awesome!!! So fun hearing the studio version!!! asldkfjhal i'm so excited for the album I can't stand it.

just a little question and please excuse my dumbness :sweatdrop::teehee: lol so the studio version is different from the album version ? :blink: i mean would we have exactely the same beat in the album songs or would it be slightly different ? these songs we listened to are what ? demos ? studio version ? album version ? :taz:

just a little question and please excuse my dumbness :sweatdrop::teehee: lol so the studio version is different from the album version ? :blink: i mean would we have exactely the same beat in the album songs or would it be slightly different ? these songs we listened to are what ? demos ? studio version ? album version ? :taz:

Yes, they are the versions that will be on the album :wink2: