Hi everybody! Newest Mika's big girl here ;D

FralovesMika

Hi everybody i finally post my first message to this fan club i speak english but not excellent so be patient with me xD happy to be here and sharing the same passion with other MIKA fans and lovers see you sonìon bie! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question what url i have to put in the insert image to insert in image in my signature i've try with facebook and imageshack but nothing can someone help me?

Ciao Francesca....ci siamo viste a Milano il 6 giugno?:wink2:

benvenuta!

nella mia firma trovi il thread dove puoi scrivere in italiano...ma se mastichi l'inglese ti consiglio di farti un bel giro per i thread...trovi ogni meraviglia!

:biggrin2:

Molto probabilmente si cercherò di navigare in inglese ma ogni tanto farò un giro anche in quello italiano eheh posso dire una cosetta magari mia mamma/papà come te condividesse la nostra stessa passione per Mika vista l'età,spero tu non la prenda come un'offesa vuole essere invece un gran complimento! A presto

Thank you all, you are really cute and gentile and tahnk you to iadoremika particulary i've tried with imageshack url but nothing i'll try with html cod or forum cod see you soon bie ;D

I've fixed just a few seconds ago my dear ;D thank particullary for recomendations of tinypic a lala_lollies44 i've my personal signature now thanks a lot everybody