"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" Album

Giulietta

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW ! YEAH I HPE IT IS ! :wub2: but guys, it only costs 13 pounds, and special edition too .. isn't that a bit cheap for his new album ? :blink:

I was surprised at the price too... especially after seeing other prices of other albums

but I didnt question it too much :naughty:

WOW ! YEAH I HPE IT IS ! :wub2: but guys, it only costs 13 pounds, and special edition too .. isn't that a bit cheap for his new album ? :blink:

I was surprised at the price too... especially after seeing other prices of other albums

but I didnt question it too much :naughty:

..Most favourable price indeed for a double CD, even with postage included.:wink2:

Sucks to be Mika. Whatever he does, it's never good enough:blink:

not true- he eats cheese, thats good inough for me :naughty:

I kid I kid, but I still disagree...

yes, at first we seem to dislike everything (the wag snippet, the 30 seconds of each songs clip and now this) and eventually fall in love...

so we are whinners! Mika you are doing everything fine... most of the time :naughty:

It's overpriced by Canadian standards. I don't even pay that much for the DVD. Guess these things are all relative. :dunno:

I like the new title even though the acronym's a killer. :aah:

Yeah it is, it's on the official Mika website. Plus it's on the actual cover for everyone to see that it's official...

I'm not too fond of it either, myself :roftl:

well, im not very fond of it either- but it is more creative then WAG...

Life in Cartoon Motion was a brill title, the bar is set high...

Considering Mikasounds says it is so, it probably is so.

Thank you CazGirl, inbar_assaf & IngievV!

You are right about "Life in Cartoon Motion" being hard to top - but - I was hoping Mika was going blow me away with the new title of this one.

Thank you CazGirl, inbar_assaf & IngievV!

You are right about "Life in Cartoon Motion" being hard to top - but - I was hoping Mika was going blow me away with the new title of this one.

same here...

but hey! Its alright... and its the music (and the sexy man) that really matters right?

the artwork is brill too... just the title...

and go figure when it comes to Mika- We Are Golden was also official, and isnt anymore... there is never knowing with our Meeks...

If I preordered the WAG album from Amazon I hope I will receive 'The boy who knew too much ' album :naughty::roftl:

I am still waiting in case there will also be a triple CD option available :naughty: + prefer to buy things in shops whenever I can:wink2:

My opinion:

it describes perfectly what a teenager feels: he knows TOO much sometimes and all he wishes is to hide away...I'm talking from the perspective of a girl who knows too much! :original:

I never feel I know too much, I just always want to know more.:naughty: But I see what you mean.

well, im not very fond of it either- but it is more creative then WAG...

Life in Cartoon Motion was a brill title, the bar is set high...

I think it is the finale title, snce thats what it sais in the Mikasounds store... but go figure with our Meeks!

one thing I dont get- if I ordered WAG will I get TBWKTM?

yeah probably :naughty:

I wasn't mad about that title either to be honest.:teehee: I love it now, but it took some getting used to.

I think Mika likes to have sentences as album names rather than just a word. But I think this one is good. It all just has to grow on us really.

I never feel I know too much, I just always want to know more.:naughty: But I see what you mean.

I wasn't mad about that title either to be honest.:teehee: I love it now, but it took some getting used to.

I think Mika likes to have sentences as album names rather than just a word. But I think this one is good. It all just has to grow on us really.

indeed- it has to grow into us... we take muc time getting used to things Mika comes up with- and in that time we simply get confused (and whine :roftl: )

just like the WAG snippet, the 30 second clip, now this and im sure many things before that...

:naughty:

:doh:

I see... he is bearded, but doens't Walter VB tend to use more clean cut and black bear? Mika's bearded guy looks like a mad scientist with some magic power

:biggrin2:

ROFL. Must be Dr.John, like Caz said.

It's overpriced by Canadian standards. I don't even pay that much for the DVD. Guess these things are all relative. :dunno:

I like the new title even though the acronym's a killer. :aah:

I already thought LICM was worse enough, but TBWKTM..dayum, that's one long acronym.:aah:

I already thought LICM was worse enough, but TBWKTM..dayum, that's one long acronym.:aah:

It's not just long but almost impossible to remember off the top of your head (or fingers) because there are no vowels and three of the letters are not phonetic for their regular sounds (like T=toy, W=word, K=kiss are easy to remember but The, Who and Knew are not) :aah: