"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" Album

Giulietta

Hmmmm...I must say that I quite like both the title and the artwork. It's definitely a pass with merit from me :mf_lustslow:

The only thing that bugs me is that it won't exactly roll off the keyboard when I'm trying to talk about it, like LICM or WAG :roftl:. TBWKTM is just plain awckward :aah::biggrin2:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm...I must say that I quite like both the title and the artwork. It's definitely a pass with merit from me :mf_lustslow:

The only thing that bugs me is that it won't exactly roll off the keyboard when I'm trying to talk about it, like LICM or WAG :roftl:. TBWKTM is just plain awckward :aah::biggrin2:

I know exactly what you mean :aah:

There's "have you heard LicM?" and then there's "Have you TBWKTM?"

It sounds like you're trying to speak an Alien language :roftl:

totaly... :naughty:

TBWKTM = the new LiCM

It is just an abbreviation....long one, like HMDYLM.

Do you think it's a nod to MJ?

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/people/the-boy-who-knew-too-much-20090626-czsd.html

I am a bit surprised it has his Magic Numbers thingy on the front...and that they stayed up all night last night finishing the art and not 12 hours later there it is online.

My thoughts exactly.. they finished it like this morning and straight away it's up :boxed: also surprised at the magic number rosette there.. don't know if Mika actually had MJ in mind when he named it though, doesn't seem like the kind of thing he'd do, but then again.. who am i to know what he would or wouldn't do for real..:teehee: and yes another long abbreviation.. that boy just likes long titles i think..unless he is playing a fool with us.. and trying to cofuse us all:naughty:

I don't think so because this phrase was simply the title of an article on MJ, after his death... I don't think Mika gives album titles as tributes to anyone, but more based on the content of the albums.

However, i do find it possible that he read the article and thought that title was relevant to the concept of his album:wink2:

I like your simpson's influence idea ...:thumb_yello:

I like the cover and title.. though at first instance, i thought what :boxed: then it actually makes sense... it sounds like a book title or a film.. i like it :blush-anim-cl:

All right people, let's dispense with the horrendous acronym.

I hereby christen this album THE BOY.

Who is with me? :biggrin2:

YAY!

And one must never name shorten it to TB, cause people might confuse it with Toy Boy. And if you ever shorten it to TB, you have to say something which makes clear it's the album.:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

I like the cover and title.. though at first instance, i thought what :boxed:then it actually makes sense... it sounds like a book title or a film.. i like it :blush-anim-cl:

I like your point of view for it... I think I may just adopt it... :wink2:

I would agree, but then...

YAY!

And one must never name shorten it to TB, cause people might confuse it with Toy Boy. And if you ever shorten it to TB, you have to say something which makes clear it's the album.:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Though I like the idea :thumb_yello:. i think it may create confusion.. in branding never use a generalise term.. so maybe.. something a bit more than the boy...

The Boy who? :roftl::roftl::roftl: someone else please help..

YAY!

how about TBTA (The Boy The Album)? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I like the cover and title.. though at first instance, i thought what :boxed: then it actually makes sense... it sounds like a book title or a film.. i like it :blush-anim-cl:

There is a Hitchcock film called The Man Who Knew Too Much and I'm thinking anyone who has ever used the phrase "the boy who knew too much" was playing on that. Unless there is an even older reference. :dunno:

There is a Hitchcock film called The Man Who Knew Too Much and I'm thinking anyone who has ever used the phrase "the boy who knew too much" was playing on that. Unless there is an even older reference. :dunno:

Who knows? :dunno:

Though I like the idea :thumb_yello:. i think it may create confusion.. in branding never use a generalise term.. so maybe.. something a bit more than the boy...

The Boy who? :roftl::roftl::roftl: someone else please help..

Well we do not need to brand it for marketing purposes. We just need to talk about it without typing that horrendous acronym. :naughty:

Twitter is back up!

Mika is amazed at the We Are Golden vids his fans are sending in!

Maybe he will officially declare the new title.

You know the one you guys like & I don't. :sad::sad::emot-sad::emot-sad:

IT'S STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME!!!!! :crybaby:

Edit: It is now :naughty:

Edited by CazGirl

If I preordered the WAG album from Amazon I hope I will receive 'The boy who knew too much ' album :naughty::roftl:

Nah...I hope they've already printed 1,000 or so under the "We Are Golden" title, and we get shipped those for our preorder. We'd have a collector's item on our hands. :roftl:

I love the new artwork. I need a 12" vinyl of the album to frame. :blush-anim-cl:

With you all the way:thumb_yello:

TBWKTM, is a bit of a mouthful:naughty: